The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 107,975
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Thought you might like to hear these 2 units On a quality lead vocal COULD THIS BE THE HOLY GRAIL VOCAL EFFECTS...

anguswoodhead
replies: 12 views: 746
anguswoodhead 23 minutes ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 9,522 views: 1,589,829
Lawson. 34 minutes ago

Hi, appreciate any and all help :) I'm about to make a big investment and just want to make sure it's in all the right...

HiddenDragon
replies: 87 views: 1,882
sourpatch 36 minutes ago

Hi All, I am unable to setup my Neve 1073LB EQ with the Neve 1073LB using Insert Mode. I am using the Radial Cube lunch box....

ribbontubedude
replies: 1 views: 32
slainbabyyc 1 hour ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 489 views: 57,737
stevehusseyband 1 hour ago

Hi! Today I will be making the purchase, I have no way of demoing these monitors so some advice is really needed! I will be...

Homunculus
replies: 6 views: 172
midmost 1 hour ago

Setting up a 2 channel overdub setup, and considering a Burl B2 ADC as a tracking converter. Using Lynx Aurora(n)conversion...

The Same
replies: 4 views: 260
midmost 2 hours ago

Hey all, Just pulled the trigger on a Trinnov ST2 for my room and wanted to find out some honest responses from people other...

Tansao
replies: 42 views: 5,810
Hubi123 3 hours ago

Hello everyone :) Is there a place/service where I can send a PTools session, or just plain old wav files to, and have them...

SeanTay
replies: 6 views: 438
Axelrod 4 hours ago

Hi! dCS 954 vs. Prism Sound Dream DA-1 vs. Forsell MADA-2 Which DAC is the best for mixing and mastering? I want to change my...

DAZZER
replies: 32 views: 12,414
morefamouser 6 hours ago

Hi to all of you How does IZ radar converters stand-up sonically sound wise compared to today's converters. Has anyone done...

terrysound
replies: 101 views: 19,717
blayz2002 7 hours ago

Hi there. I recently bought a used Switchcraft 9625 Patchbay. Unfortunately, it didn't come with a label template. Does anyone...

Mr.Melody
replies: 8 views: 2,605
timcarter57 10 hours ago

Does anyone here have an excel template that would work for a 96 point bantom bay? I suck at using excel and am not sure the...

HiRaX
replies: 88 views: 61,106
timcarter57 10 hours ago

I had a question that, i understand, is highly subjective. I've been on the search for a new pair of monitors in the $2500/pr...

terraamb01
replies: 610 views: 165,100
johannburkard 15 hours ago

Hey all, I see the crane song interstellars are starting to ship out, anyone get one and want to share some initial...

ABAUD1O
replies: 73 views: 7,899
8ttila 16 hours ago

Neve 1073 vs Flickinger Mic Preamps Anythoughts or Experiences? I read somewhere a guy sold his BCM-10 for flickingers. I'm...

walth
replies: 26 views: 5,872
Paul_G 16 hours ago

Just got an email notice from B&H saying that the CL1B has been discontinued? Kind of surprising based on how popular it is....

celticrogues
replies: 25 views: 1,554
Russell Casse 17 hours ago

Been offered a great price on a 2ndhand Summit Audio - EQP-200B. Ive been lookin for a tube eq for recording/mixdowns for some...

insect1
replies: 16 views: 7,851
James Meeker 22 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,654 views: 303,104
Snorktop 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 2,115 views: 457,657
teddymusic 1 day ago

Hey All, I've arranged and recorded a few string quartets lately for pop songs. Recorded them in a booth isolated, and...

CafeEP
replies: 23 views: 29,727
Moondog007 1 day ago

Eric's new MPEQ-1 sounds so perfectly "record" like, it hurts. I was recording Katy Perry vocals all last week and he...

Greg Wells
replies: 89 views: 27,828
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

So does anyone know the deal here? I've heard multiple different stories about ST automation, including one stating that it was...

meverylame
replies: 32 views: 9,014
Matt Syson 1 day ago

I’m looking at an AMEK BC2 with 12 stereo inputs that was pulled from a video editing room. Assuming it’s functioning and has...

Killergroover
replies: 7 views: 261
Killergroover 1 day ago

It fits my needs outside of the bass drum mic. 4 Tom’s, two overhead, on I believe snare mic. I have a couple of other bass...

zekmoe
replies: 3 views: 385
zwolf 1 day ago

Hi there, Would like your opinions regarding the larger active ATC's (SCM SL 50 or 100) and the PMC IB1/IB2. I am unable to...

clan
replies: 91 views: 33,044
GYang 1 day ago

Hi Guys I'm in the market for new speakers! Currently I have BM15's with Dynaudio 18s Sub. My space is 15 square meters. I...

bob2018
replies: 33 views: 1,328
time2mix.com 1 day ago

Hello you all,howdy There are times that you can take a risk and think: " why not buying something out of the Ukraine...

flute player
replies: 976 views: 229,460
ennobeh 1 day ago

Like the title says- anybody around here have a chance to listen to/demo/work on the new PMC active monitors they announced last...

hw2nw
replies: 68 views: 9,332
cheu78 1 day ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 5,090 views: 1,028,895
OwensDrumming 1 day ago

Holy f-ing hell I hate pro tools.....I have moved over the last year and haven't really been at it until lately. Of course, I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 2 views: 128
surflounge 2 days ago

Credit where credit is due. I have wanted a Manley TNT since I read a glowing review about it way back in the early naughties....

roger
replies: 2 views: 207
roger 2 days ago

Hi.I am very close to getting either a pair of Solo6 (with Sub6) or Trio6. Would Solo6 (with Sub6) be better for a small room? I...

Jay8
replies: 10 views: 2,938
Xongar 2 days ago

May I be the first to kick it off this year... Ordered another ma5 today:) Let's see some more...

turk sanchez
replies: 1,990 views: 597,995
Bobby Baird 2 days ago

Hi, I am looking for the best possible reverc for classical music to add to recordings made in rooms, that are too dry. Most oft...

SGW1
replies: 72 views: 14,006
Doc No 2 days ago

What do you think? How does the Vanguard V13 (2. Gen) compares to higher priced offerings like Neumann, Horch, Flea ... . ...

maira
replies: 26 views: 1,051
ejsongs 2 days ago

Hey guys, have anybody had the chance to demo both ATC and PSI in the same room? I got a fairly good offer on the ATC 100's,...

MatsNo
replies: 309 views: 45,100
lunar151 2 days ago

I am currently on the lookout for a sub for a small home studio. I have narrowed down my search but there’s a bit of a price...

MiMi
replies: 37 views: 2,570
GYang 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I recently purchased an SSL Sigma and I've been trying to get it set up but I've run into some problems. I have the...

hubby23
replies: 7 views: 635
JazzP 3 days ago

Hi, Received a mint R-880 (with remote and the most desired cards freshflowe ) today and find myself with more questions...

Ruphus
replies: 68 views: 17,657
Toyroom11 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I'd like to add a high end microphone to compliment my c800g, here are some of my options: Tele 251 Tele...

sourpatch
replies: 122 views: 7,568
sourpatch 3 days ago

Anyone here using the Overstayer SFE? I discovered it when watching a PureMix with Brian Lucey and saw it's the one new piece...

Nightowl43
replies: 13 views: 2,332
Nightowl43 3 days ago

Hi Just wanted to hear from Trinnov Users how you like working with the unit?? Do you have any negatives? Worth the hi price...

eclipse
replies: 343 views: 48,022
Morgan1563 3 days ago

I am thinking of upgrading this year from the Dangerous 2-Buss LT to either the AMS Neve 8816 or the Rupert Neve Designs 5059...

JHTorch
replies: 14 views: 6,076
GYang 3 days ago

I read that Apogee were going to offer a $200 upgrade to 192. I don't even use 96kHz, but I thought it might be a good idea to...

max cooper
replies: 16 views: 5,085
TrakLiteTheMoor 3 days ago

Hello! Recently I bought me a pair of very nice Proac Studio 100 for my home studio, and I’m looking for a good amp for them....

malonedelacroix
replies: 3 views: 189
phanlon 3 days ago

I like the natural sound of the "old" top converters. I know very well the dream da-1. Weiss DAC1, mk1, first...

hdemico
replies: 3 views: 455
OTRM 4 days ago

what's up everybody ? as the title says, I recently received my Neve 8424 which I love so far, now its time to get a new...

Jethro
replies: 62 views: 4,760
PuebloAudio 4 days ago

I have recently started researching hardware mastering eq's. I am looking for something with a lot of fine eq points that also...

carolcappetta
replies: 34 views: 2,552
AB3 4 days ago

I’m wondering what everybody’s thoughts are regarding using a tube mic preamp to warm up a line level signal from digital...

chp
replies: 4 views: 261
deedeeyeah 4 days ago

Moderators