The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge thanks to you Michael, Thank you so much for: All your shared wisdom. Letting us follow your recording gear, studio...

bhandy
replies: 17 views: 1,235
outUVphaze 1 day ago

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 87,483
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I'm looking to invest in a hardware compressor for the mix bus. I mix ambient, folk, world, jazz, classical, and a little indie...

ProducerGuy74
replies: 80 views: 21,941
Norman Lindsey 14 minutes ago

Hi all, Looking for ideas, suggestions, thoughts, regarding the subject. Let me briefly explain the topic. I have a home...

DP75
replies: 1 views: 7
Norman Lindsey 17 minutes ago

Hello there, I wish to have some definitive statement about the “AC main power polarity” (or phase??). As you probably...

Batpro
replies: 39 views: 819
miroslav 20 minutes ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 179 views: 11,211
chrisdee 47 minutes ago

Hey folks, As I just moved to a new place with a larger room for my home studio, and my current monitors are starting to show...

sirjuxtable
replies: 70 views: 1,828
millionmiles 1 hour ago

I see the 50 is used in hifi setups but not the 45. I did see one guy using 45 as a center channel! There is a post here...

drockfresh
replies: 30 views: 884
AlexK 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, I recently posted about Neumann KH310s vs HEDD type 20s. I got a lot of great feedback but after reading other...

Chris Suarez
replies: 6 views: 108
midmost 1 hour ago

OK - I've spent the past few months watching other threads, sending PMs and just trying to find an opinion from ANYONE who has...

pianokeys
replies: 345 views: 78,616
AB3 2 hours ago

The gear that was all the hype on GS ten years ago... what did you buy into? Has it stood the test of time? Do you still own...

che_guitarra
replies: 41 views: 1,988
IanBSC 4 hours ago

I’m considering getting the C1LA, it’s on the top of my list , would anyone run one of my mixes through their unit so I can...

christube
replies: 0 views: 46
christube 4 hours ago

Hi all, I have been laboring over which mixing console to buy and wanted to ask for some help/advice. I am looking for a...

SeattleStudio
replies: 39 views: 1,922
elegentdrum 4 hours ago

For anyone with Barefoot MiniMain 12's, are you using them as really close nearfields in a smaller room? I've emailed Barefoot as...

andersmv
replies: 20 views: 487
andersmv 6 hours ago

Can I setup my 708p monitors upside down to lower the tweeter closer to the listening position? Or would this drastically change...

siniarch
replies: 1 views: 82
Fletcher 6 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,854 views: 440,877
Uncovered Pitch 7 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 184 views: 32,593
Clbraddock 8 hours ago

Hello peeps, I have some roughly 20 years old PMC AML1. They sound great and play great.. however sometimes the right speaker...

SashaGray
replies: 4 views: 109
SashaGray 11 hours ago

does anyone else not love the aml54f50?

boneshowell
replies: 9 views: 503
flipnaut 12 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,196 views: 215,419
frankenstino 12 hours ago

Amir over at AudioScienceReview has been testing speakers for a while with a state of the art Klippel system. He includes...

syncussion
replies: 133 views: 8,785
dinococcus 14 hours ago

My head is going to pop. I just want one channel of vintage Neve sound for my studio. I already have the Portico ii. I can't keep...

sleshnyc
replies: 97 views: 6,214
jerry123 15 hours ago

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 288 views: 24,816
StevenLMorgan 15 hours ago

Hey all - found myself in a bit of a pickle. I just got a DBox+ and it doesn't quite fit into the spot I'd like it to go into on...

Pasta4lnch
replies: 7 views: 182
signalpudding 15 hours ago

Hello, The "Sunset Chamber" preset on the Bricasti M7 is listed by many users as a favorite. What I don't...

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 224
gearstudent 15 hours ago

I hope you are safe and well. I have a question on microphones as I see you are all familiar with high end mics, I recorded...

henry miller
replies: 23 views: 408
unseen hand 16 hours ago

This is going to sound like an odd question, but stick with me.... I've been doing a lot of work lately with my old Tascam...

krftwrk70
replies: 2 views: 117
Tascam238 17 hours ago

Has anyone yet tried the new Manley Core? It looks to be one of the best channel strips out there with a lighter price tag.

Glenn Bucci
replies: 211 views: 56,144
ece79 19 hours ago

I'm looking for some better vocal mic and I have a nice offer on Horch RM2J (first one), but I like what I've been told and what...

Red 7
replies: 8 views: 278
Red 7 20 hours ago

Hello everybody, I don't understand how come in the vocals Serban Ghenea mix there is not one single harsh frequency, his vocals...

u929
replies: 85 views: 23,589
u929 20 hours ago

I've been testing a pair of 8341 with GLM calibration system and after few days I still can't get used to overall brightness of...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 7 views: 294
johannburkard 22 hours ago

I wasnt satisfied with the videos i found on youtube. Could anyone give me more info and compare those 2 high end preamp? I found...

ece79
replies: 0 views: 83
ece79 23 hours ago

I want to know what are your favorite M7 presets, why and what sources do you like to use them on? I know the M7 is a great...

abc1mce2
replies: 112 views: 31,578
Moondog007 1 day ago

It feels like I could upgrade my Twin6's to something bigger. After searching around, there's not many alternatives i found in...

plx
replies: 170 views: 9,068
Overdrive 1 day ago

KRK 12sHO subwoofer.. Any experience? I’m considering to pair one of these 12sHO to my couple of KRK Exposé E8B. Honestly...

Davide Janez
replies: 2 views: 150
Davide Janez 1 day ago

Hello All Hope you're doing good. So I just got my Shelford Channel delivered today and super excited about it. I have the...

soundofhope
replies: 8 views: 330
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 day ago

so i got to play with an innertube atomic squeezebox this weekend. i am in love with this thing. first thing i noticed was that...

JakeJarvis
replies: 115 views: 13,559
MixingStick 1 day ago

Got my hands on a pair of these for a drum tracking session! These things are solid and super flexible. A scary amount of...

jason baliban
replies: 38 views: 9,941
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

Never mind I bought the Genelecs. I have the option to buy either hedd type 20 mkii for about 4400 or genelec 8351b for about...

sleshnyc
replies: 0 views: 116
sleshnyc 1 day ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 703 views: 118,203
StevenLMorgan 1 day ago

This thought has been on my mind for a while.... My 7370 sub is set relatively low in level right now via its physical output...

Aural Endeavors
replies: 0 views: 77
Aural Endeavors 1 day ago

Hi again! Looking for a vocal mic, LDC, kind of an all-rounder for different styles of music, that could also be used for banjo,...

PirateCatAudio
replies: 122 views: 2,655
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 106 views: 16,718
jjblair 1 day ago

I have an API 3124+ that I would like to pad down the output a bit. I know about the in-line attenuators, like the Shure, and...

bobwarren
replies: 2 views: 210
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Hello JCF users Would you be kind to let me hear some songs entirely tracked with AD8? Thanks! ;)

KIDBILL
replies: 60 views: 6,064
[email protected] 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 484 views: 67,666
Droid Mafia 1 day ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,951 views: 1,120,460
kabelton 1 day ago

I have been listening to the Grace album again lately and I have always loved the drum tones on that record. I was wondering if...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 14 views: 2,105
eugtone 2 days ago

Hey folks! I own a pair of The Rocks MK2 since they came out,... i really love them but i was thinking about what would be a...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 3 views: 210
PirateCatAudio 2 days ago

Looking for ideas for a vocal mic. Birthday is coming up and I have the thumbs up for a $10k budget, give or take. I have a...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 412 views: 25,216
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Hi any news about this product! I really like the tubule and l'm sure this is another killer piece of gear from justin. I just...

opamp
replies: 18 views: 2,222
RockinRobinSTB 2 days ago

I have done comparisons between the Neve 1073 LB and the 1073 DPA, and in pretty much every case I gave a slight edge to the...

SamKingston
replies: 37 views: 17,273
skiff 2 days ago

Moderators