Quantcast
High End - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge thanks to you Michael, Thank you so much for: All your shared wisdom. Letting us follow your recording gear, studio...

bhandy
replies: 19 views: 2,149
barryjohns 3 weeks ago

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 88,114
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Just beeing curious here. For the usual posts, seems you'd be almost done with some U47s/clone, some sm57s for guitars/drums and...

jindrich
replies: 547 views: 162,924
chessparov2.0 42 minutes ago

Hello All, By trade I am a FOH engineer; however I am looking to get a good set of monitors for home so that I can continue to...

rugrat
replies: 2 views: 86
pentagon 58 minutes ago

Hi, This has been discussed many times but I feel there is new stuff on the table. I need one of those and wanted to know...

Aeroplane
replies: 79 views: 34,642
ionian 1 hour ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 266 views: 16,773
elbib 2 hours ago

Let's assume you are working all analog with tape. Let's also assume the mixer has 8 aux sends. If you could any anything on the...

elegentdrum
replies: 17 views: 458
elegentdrum 2 hours ago

I need Custom Made Bantam (TT) Patchbay's I'm located on the west coast of the United States. I'm aware of Mr. Patchbay and...

Nevemachine
replies: 7 views: 166
CEG85 2 hours ago

I have done comparisons between the Neve 1073 LB and the 1073 DPA, and in pretty much every case I gave a slight edge to the...

SamKingston
replies: 43 views: 17,758
Oldone 2 hours ago

Hi All Quick Question has anyone had a chance to compare these two sets of monitors? -Both are coaxial, and are supposed to...

Johnny Dance
replies: 30 views: 5,475
kermel69 2 hours ago

Hey, tried searching but a little hard to narrow my keywords correctly, I have an API 2500+ comp and a API 5500 EQ, they both get...

bs44
replies: 5 views: 114
bs44 2 hours ago

Hi, I’m currently using a pair of Neumann KH120’s + Eve TS108 sub and this is working really great for my small room. I love...

dickiefunk
replies: 53 views: 1,626
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

I just got a super long Corning Optical Thunderbolt 3 Cable (80 ft) long cable to link my Apollo in the control room the one in...

whitechocolate
replies: 1 views: 79
AlexK 4 hours ago

lookin for anyone having expernience with these. mainly as a vocal mic. ca it compete with the old neumanns? cheers

salomonander
replies: 24 views: 15,934
HVY 4 hours ago

Looking for a smaller (and hopefully cheaper) alternative to the Roland Integra 7. I have half a rack space open (1u high) and...

Kodokushi
replies: 2 views: 1,142
jazzcabbage 5 hours ago

I've been testing a pair of 8341 with GLM calibration system and after few days I still can't get used to overall brightness of...

jeanclaudevanlee
replies: 20 views: 861
Nielsbeard 6 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,220 views: 221,747
satissounds 7 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 2,106 views: 282,349
Avantmidi 8 hours ago

Looking for an SPDIF out to AES 15 pole dsub cable in for my DK Technologies MSD600M++. This one has the 4D input module. Now...

COD
replies: 0 views: 58
COD 9 hours ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 708 views: 119,940
polybonk 10 hours ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 521 views: 71,461
Droid Mafia 12 hours ago

Ok, so these babies are not 'flavor of the month' but more staples in many studios through history. I would love to know who is...

CJ1973
replies: 7 views: 2,462
qslprod 12 hours ago

Hey Guys, I'm a Producer, Singer/Songwriter and do Mixing and Mastering as well. Mainly in the Genres Hip Hop, R&B, Funk,...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 27 views: 747
LDStudios 14 hours ago

Hi all, I just can't resist to share... My new studio build is nearing completion. At Lil' Heaven we received our new desk...

HamburgerFactory
replies: 21 views: 2,365
Dazzerr 15 hours ago

My understanding is that Dave B. and his team, will be going up to the Santa Cruz area, where UA also makes their...

chessparov2.0
replies: 36 views: 3,918
themaidsroom 15 hours ago

On vocals, electric guitars, drums near and far. Transistor or tube. Transformers or none. I just want to know about your...

Axelrod
replies: 37 views: 1,358
vernier 1 day ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 2,104 views: 198,856
toledo3 1 day ago

Hey folks, As I just moved to a new place with a larger room for my home studio, and my current monitors are starting to show...

sirjuxtable
replies: 237 views: 9,966
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

Hi all, For some reason my Dangerous Music Source stopped being seen via USB on my Mac Pro. All the rest of the inputs and...

asymonds
replies: 6 views: 449
zoom25 1 day ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 119 views: 22,077
Markmanch 1 day ago

I heard these monitors briefly in the past and more in depth recently. They are incredible. I was shocked. I’ve been doing some...

JblKid95
replies: 20 views: 511
Oli_W 1 day ago

Hello there, I am on the search for new (analog) monitors for my studio (4m x 6m). I treated it as good as possible, with...

TJ99
replies: 27 views: 2,681
DarkoDJ 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,806 views: 1,869,734
Ox Han 1 day ago

Hi all! I have a Chandler Limited REDD mic here at the moment, and am having a lot of fun experimenting with it and putting it...

Kroc
replies: 429 views: 42,892
toledo3 1 day ago

Does anyone have an informed opinion on comparing the following mixing consoles? Allen & Heath ML4000 Allen & Heath...

filmcomposer
replies: 1 views: 122
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,899 views: 1,381,029
DigitalGrease 1 day ago

What is the best A-Z chain for capturing the cleanest and most transparent DI signal for reamping later. I mean super duper high...

aramism
replies: 31 views: 3,042
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

I really didn't want to start another mic thread, but hey! This is GEARSPACE! A couple of years ago I started an epic mic...

henryrobinett
replies: 48 views: 1,044
Huptus 1 day ago

any new feedback from the HEDD type 20 speakers. anyone have them? how is the translation verses say something more clinical...

acupunk
replies: 138 views: 23,283
transcode 1 day ago

I'm using my Aurora N aes outputs and cannot figure out the routing matix all I see is the line inputs as an option

rymcc1987
replies: 0 views: 120
rymcc1987 1 day ago

Hey Gearspace, I have something I'd like to get your opinions on! I currently have a recording studio where I use an Apollo...

topnotch380
replies: 5 views: 395
sourpatch 1 day ago

your average interface, lets say 1/10th- 1/15th the cost, will say 120db all day long? Misleading? Prism overpriced?

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 107 views: 12,973
IanBSC 2 days ago

I have ordered the DA-3000 High Resolution Stereo Master Recorder to see how it compares using the 5.6MHz DSD setting to mixing...

AudioSoundzz
replies: 87 views: 3,224
127Riot 2 days ago

Looking to possibly add a second Mic pre for recording acoustic guitar or anything else I want to in stereo. I was considering...

LPStrat
replies: 1 views: 132
NathanEldred 2 days ago

Just got a 2Bus+ and another converter so I can do 16 channels of summing in my hybrid environment. I'm hoping someone can...

sws1
replies: 4 views: 220
sws1 2 days ago

Hi Does anyone have any experience with a Langevin Progar or own one? If so id love to hear about it. Thank you so much

Arsun
replies: 4 views: 351
StudioGuru 2 days ago

Hey all, Just pulled the trigger on a Trinnov ST2 for my room and wanted to find out some honest responses from people other...

Tansao
replies: 32 views: 1,811
Master_Splinter 2 days ago

Hello, I am seriously considering buying a pair of the new Genelec 8361 monitors. I have read great reviews about the new 8351...

paulieGB
replies: 69 views: 15,035
R&B-Vocalisto 2 days ago

Yes I know the premise of the thread is absurd on the surface of it. But as someone who recently bought a pair of KH120, being...

alvindarkness
replies: 22 views: 7,342
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hello, :) Wondering what would be my best bet to get some thick old school type of tape sound (no sheen or subtlety, a real...

Sybille
replies: 14 views: 1,621
Paul_G 2 days ago

Hi! I would really like to buy high end master bus processor . At the moment i am into Neve Master bus processor or Overstayer...

jazzalen
replies: 12 views: 1,155
gnotgnot 2 days ago

I'm surprised at the lack of comparisons between these two units. They seem to be the best hardware currently available to...

jook
replies: 104 views: 17,807
EricFreeman 2 days ago

Moderators