The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 110,493
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

I just did a big upgrade from Focal CMS65’s to the 25’s. They are mindblowingly good. One thing I hadn’t...

stoobysnax
replies: 49 views: 1,607
Russell Casse 1 minute ago

Hi! I've got one of these little broadcast consoles from 1983 and am seeking a manual/schematic for it. Anyone??? Thanks!

dukeofearl
replies: 6 views: 2,041
s.d.finley 11 minutes ago

Anyone rocking this unit yet? Keen to get some insight on how it performs. Certainly looks like a step up from the a32, nice that...

10pints
replies: 30 views: 3,969
dfghdhr 12 minutes ago

Since we became parents in the past month, I've only had limited testing time with this amazing mic (76 original capsule) I...

ThePremiere
replies: 110 views: 7,877
ThePremiere 41 minutes ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,682 views: 310,853
Naturligasteg 42 minutes ago

Decided to open this new thread to cover all new things officially Helios and Olympic (Audio Digital Technology) Regarding...

Paul_G
replies: 347 views: 29,829
a2zEnt 50 minutes ago

Hi all. I have some power issues in the studio...mainly 100hz noise that comes from the electricity. I'm no expert in...

mherrane
replies: 0 views: 28
mherrane 1 hour ago

I’m looking to acquire a stereo vari-mu with budget of up to $10k. I was very excited to add a Highland Dynamics BG1, but sadly...

ucsbrendan
replies: 13 views: 633
AB3 2 hours ago

Hi all ! I am on the market for some good speakers for a little room ( 350 x430 cm) acoustically treated. I found the best deal...

avalonvt
replies: 30 views: 4,230
GYang 2 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 5,247 views: 1,088,978
Mubemol 5 hours ago

Hey all, I was torn between posting this in the "high end" or "newbie" groups because I'm kinda embarrassed...

MixingWizard
replies: 4 views: 1,194
sel 6 hours ago

Hello, I recently upgraded my vocal booth and room, so I've decided to purchase a new vocal chain. I already have a U87ai and I...

MicPoe
replies: 143 views: 32,048
slainbabyyc 6 hours ago

Hi, i've read allot of the debates about clocks for convertors for years. And been quite happy with my dig 192 for years &...

[email protected]
replies: 346 views: 40,786
chrisdude 6 hours ago

Hi there guys! I was looking to buy a new mic for my studio and found these 2 on Reverb for around 1100 euros each. Couldn't...

paulcmusic01
replies: 10 views: 1,079
David Spearritt 9 hours ago

Hello. I'm a mixing and mastering engineer based in Oakland, CA and I'd like to listen to a pair of D&D 8c in person, ideally...

hylaster
replies: 0 views: 70
hylaster 11 hours ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 5,069 views: 1,311,698
Martijn W 11 hours ago

I have noticed that on my DM2000 the faders are creeping away from each other when I set them across the board to zero. I have...

E-Murder
replies: 10 views: 7,168
deedeeyeah 12 hours ago

Since plug-ins are getting better and better I hear that some “cats” (engineers) are selling off their analog gear and moving...

SEA
replies: 299 views: 28,785
disantlor 13 hours ago

...from VK LA... I feel sick about how much money I just dropped. Lift me up. Tell me I did the right thing! :)

joelfarr
replies: 246 views: 48,458
Sound of Pirates 14 hours ago

Hi I'm canvassing opinions for the above choice, for a pair of mics.... I need options for catpure in mono and stereo, but...

rtb197
replies: 32 views: 1,186
charlienyc 14 hours ago

Here we go again!!! But seriously, most threads are old so we need to have a new fresh start ;) At the moment I am using a...

Firechild
replies: 42 views: 5,044
rrroque 14 hours ago

HI!!! I've an AWS 900+SE. I was thinking in which way I can mix in 5.1 The most easy way it would be sebd from protools 6...

sticazzi75
replies: 0 views: 48
sticazzi75 14 hours ago

A few years back I purchased a Microtech Gefell UM92.1S, used, and I've always felt it was a little excessive when it came to...

voiceaddict
replies: 15 views: 666
toledo3 15 hours ago

Both my AMS units need a good service. Who does it best? Cheers

Overdrive
replies: 7 views: 1,724
Snoggin 16 hours ago

Is anybody else using the Vacuvox V41 preamp? I received mine a few months ago, with steel tubes, and it is the best-sounding...

burns46824
replies: 12 views: 1,045
the fxs 19 hours ago

Hi everyone, Any suggestion on a great DAC that has Headphones out? I'm currently running the Weiss DAC but it has no...

sourpatch
replies: 1 views: 132
puriteaudio 23 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 200 views: 42,775
ozonepaul 23 hours ago

Hello all! I placed an order for this unit many months ago...I finally got it today. I've had SSL clone comps before and also...

mherrane
replies: 74 views: 16,221
frankenstino 1 day ago

Just got a Bock 251, gorgeous mic and great seller, just being dligent on a couple points so we're on the same page and all...

Sanchez
replies: 4 views: 198
Sanchez 1 day ago

Not sure if this belongs in the high end but figured more guys who have used this unit would see it here. I'm getting a Sony...

Bassmankr
replies: 4 views: 10,033
Old_Kraftsman 1 day ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 206 views: 41,475
AB3 1 day ago

Be. Still. My. Heart. http://www.gordonaudio.com/

Piyono
replies: 95 views: 5,793
maxerror 1 day ago

Is it possible to use just the limiter section of the BA660 bypassing the pre? I'm trying to set it up as an insert in PT for...

Cluster
replies: 34 views: 5,299
Ån†-li√E 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 402 views: 84,245
SteelyDani 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 9,569 views: 1,606,960
momomel 1 day ago

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 111 views: 17,572
recall 1 day ago

Heard this in a studio, and was very impressed. It has that rich smooth sound that is really nice. Like any mic with a strong...

replies: 47 views: 15,844
Hymnographer 1 day ago

Hello. I was lucky the other day to pick up a Neumann m49c for under $4k. Was very happy, good score. I was just curious....

Pops
replies: 993 views: 67,202
henryrobinett 1 day ago

You can use your Sigma so many diffent ways so please share your setup layout. I have used it now about four years and I know...

Vertigo2006
replies: 18 views: 2,231
e-are 1 day ago

Looking for a new reasonable and honest tech who can do a bunch of work. Our studio tech just retired amd we’re caught in a...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 525
RollingStone 2 days ago

Hi guys, hoping you can help me out. I purchased an Avid S4 5 foot frame at an auction. It's just the frame no modules... what is...

joelfarr
replies: 2 views: 183
psycho_monkey 2 days ago

Hi, I own a pair of Genelec SAM monitors. They are connected to my RME via the aes/ebu inputs. In order to control the monitor...

Walshy
replies: 24 views: 3,456
elambo 2 days ago

It's funny discussing monitor preferences and selections nowadays. Because of the many different technologies used by various...

Big 3rd
replies: 73 views: 20,742
Georges 2 days ago

Hey guys Iam looking to get a diode bridge compressor so looking for advises , I don’t have any hardware compressors so my...

Vulcandrive
replies: 10 views: 528
Drumsound 2 days ago

So sorry if this is in the wrong section. Allen & Heath are not replying to me emails so I am in a bind. I have a...

Surf Devil
replies: 3 views: 163
Surf Devil 2 days ago

Anyone here using the Overstayer SFE? I discovered it when watching a PureMix with Brian Lucey and saw it's the one new piece...

Nightowl43
replies: 15 views: 2,622
musicminister187 2 days ago

Hello! I purchased a Neve 1073lb (500 series) preamp which I will be running through my Chameleon Labs CPS 501 (1 slot rack...

bradleyxclay
replies: 0 views: 73
bradleyxclay 2 days ago

I posed this question in a thread (on a different subject, but where the query had arisen piecemeal) at Remote Possibilities but...

John Pk
replies: 0 views: 71
John Pk 2 days ago
replies: 1 views: 303
Callison 2 days ago

Hi Guys! I found lot of post about Neumann kh 310 vs PSI a21 but PSI a21 are 2,490 eu for one speaker on Thomann and Neumann 310...

Mahdes
replies: 116 views: 33,787
Martijn W 2 days ago

Moderators