Quantcast
High End - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
Jules 1 day ago

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 96,469
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Since we became parents in the past month, I've only had limited testing time with this amazing mic (76 original capsule) I...

ThePremiere
replies: 16 views: 354
ThePremiere 2 minutes ago

Hello everyone! First time poster. Looking to find a community to help me grow my little basement recording world. Right now...

pretzston16
replies: 0 views: 6
pretzston16 35 minutes ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 629 views: 88,897
jobinho 36 minutes ago

My interest was piqued after watching Ted Lasso. I would LOVE to try this on drums. Has anyone tried one in the studio on an...

Axelrod
replies: 5 views: 251
Axelrod 39 minutes ago

Ive had a small home studio for many years and I would like suggestions on adding another hardware eq (tube or solid state) to go...

Myhomestudio
replies: 38 views: 1,406
carolcappetta 49 minutes ago

I just purchased a RNDesigns R10 and I’m currently shopping for Mic Pres. I love my LA-610. It works well on everything for...

Howlback
replies: 2 views: 78
Howlback 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 3,864 views: 696,852
prog 1 hour ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 9,191 views: 1,471,973
DownSideUp 1 hour ago

I've heard people say that you have to replace your dynamic miics after so many years, because it gets worn out, I guess from...

Lexicondonn
replies: 38 views: 2,982
Maniac 7777 1 hour ago
replies: 134 views: 8,719
vernier 1 hour ago

…and UAD doesn’t give half a rip. It will take 5 weeks to repair. What am I supposed to do while it’s out? I pay my bills...

Axelrod
replies: 3 views: 107
BrentA 1 hour ago

Looking into the RPQ2 compared to the TRP and wondering about the EQ. I typically don't track with EQ, so I would repurpose the...

Nightowl43
replies: 1 views: 217
Krush411 1 hour ago

Anyone here using the Overstayer SFE? I discovered it when watching a PureMix with Brian Lucey and saw it's the one new piece...

Nightowl43
replies: 7 views: 863
jack_2290 1 hour ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 244 views: 51,043
Bo.b 2 hours ago

hey, I've been wrestling with global calibration for all 16 channels on my apogee ad/da-16x's. even when in global mode (or so...

otobianki74
replies: 6 views: 3,540
Udi Koomran 2 hours ago

I have scraped my whole life to get the tools I have . It’s the only thing I spend money on besides the house nut for the...

seedubs
replies: 64 views: 8,890
seedubs 3 hours ago

Hello, I am searching for the way to obtain the same gospel choir vocal effect like on this track :...

sergioelectro
replies: 13 views: 456
romplix 3 hours ago

Hey guys, Been saving up money for a while now. I'll be upgrading from my apollo twin SF that i've had for about ten years now....

leebanana
replies: 47 views: 2,772
wildplum 4 hours ago

I am in the process of building a microphone collection similar to those used by The Beatles (since those are the sounds that I...

Axelorox
replies: 12 views: 568
pencilextremist 5 hours ago

I record old school soul music. My studio's vocal chain is currently: TubeTech MP1A preamp > TubeTech CL1B...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 11 views: 485
GrammynOut2 5 hours ago

I've read a lot about these EQ's but have yet to hear one. Seems well established that a lot of people like them and describe...

u87allen
replies: 47 views: 13,012
pan60 5 hours ago

Hey guys, have anybody had the chance to demo both ATC and PSI in the same room? I got a fairly good offer on the ATC 100's,...

MatsNo
replies: 258 views: 31,839
thusis 12 hours ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 150 views: 8,377
peter sikking 12 hours ago

Everything worked fine until I walked in the studio about 2 weeks ago. Nothing normally gets shutdown. When I open Dante...

TikkoRome
replies: 3 views: 149
ntpjl 15 hours ago

I’m reading all these posts on GS, either I’m misunderstanding something or there are contradictions about which one is the...

TS-12
replies: 25 views: 1,120
bzone 19 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 2,247 views: 304,190
rectifried 21 hours ago

Is it the converters that make it so good?

redddog
replies: 550 views: 66,457
Pyeguy 21 hours ago

I just got my 1968 ME, and I gotta say this thing is pretty darn good. I returned the API 2500 cuz it just didn't do it for me...

Bump Music
replies: 53 views: 11,100
once a roadie 1 day ago

Hey friends. Doing a lot of fast-turnaround commercial ITB production and mix work these days, and I'm looking for a new...

alexbassguy
replies: 2 views: 439
ctms777 1 day ago

Well I'm posting here because I believe if its Chandler gear it's High End. The mic comes packed in its own wood case in a box...

bzone
replies: 682 views: 84,129
Rumi 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm using a Lynx Aurora 16. Is the Apogee Big Ben worth having as a clock or is the Aurora clock just as...

nonsuchpro
replies: 54 views: 9,420
Maniac 7777 1 day ago

I REALLY want to test drive this thing but a demo unit is out of the question and Analog Access is only half of it... So who has...

Musician
replies: 1 views: 113
kriptik8 1 day ago

Hi everybody, I´m looking for a good monitoring system, and after seeing the measurements of the KH310 in ASR, that makes me to...

ezrecords
replies: 2 views: 218
Yamaoka86 1 day ago

Amir over at AudioScienceReview has been testing speakers for a while with a state of the art Klippel system. He includes...

syncussion
replies: 194 views: 15,035
Scholl 1 day ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,842 views: 383,954
Shanktron 1 day ago

Hello all! I'm a hobbyist electronic music producer who is slowly building his collection of favorite gear before the prices are...

shebbe
replies: 25 views: 3,930
dietrich10 1 day ago

I like very much using headphones when creating my (acoustic) music - maybe even more than my Quested and Amphion monitors. For...

ISedlacek
replies: 97 views: 16,935
Plush 1 day ago

Hey Everyone, I know that there are many ways to use the RND 5059 in combo with the 5060. What I am wondering is do any of...

filboid
replies: 1 views: 769
czarmusik 1 day ago

I just discovered this baby the other day but there are no reviews or threads about it on Gearslutz. Anybody have any...

siddhu
replies: 13 views: 7,714
anomie 1 day ago

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a Burl B32 Vancouver. Right now I'm using a Ferrofish A16 MkII and mixing completely ITB...

HarrySound
replies: 45 views: 13,024
Udi Koomran 1 day ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

Ghost In The Attic
replies: 460 views: 36,817
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking to upgrade my studio with an API 1608 (Mk2) console. I would like to have some input from 1608 users about...

audioluche
replies: 7 views: 621
audioluche 1 day ago

Figure there's got to be a few others out there. Got mine earlier this year and it's been a pleasure to use so far. What's...

RSKAudio
replies: 23 views: 1,079
SuperJV 1 day ago

Hello! I'd like to seek advice from those respected sound engineers who have used some expensive gear and have been surprised to...

Yves Slaziett
replies: 13 views: 635
Pipe_Dream 1 day ago

Anyone know what’s going on at black lion? Their single neve and api Preamps are discontinued!?

christube
replies: 15 views: 1,669
recordingbistro 1 day ago

I've owned a DRS-Q4 MK2 for 18 months and I absolutely adore the sound. Great mic pre and probably my favourite DI. However,...

supercuts
replies: 4 views: 354
Maniac 7777 2 days ago

The 169 footprint seems perfect for small production studios, I’m wondering why someone doesn’t make a small high end analog...

drockfresh
replies: 112 views: 12,090
cheu78 2 days ago

Hello Gents, anyone have a series 980 service manual on pdf? I am about to service mine and it would come in very handy> Thank...

Haloheart
replies: 1 views: 141
jjblair 2 days ago

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone has had experience with the Overstayer Voltage Control for 2-Buss duties? Does it...

GCW
replies: 7 views: 5,146
jack_2290 2 days ago

I posted about this in an old thread but think it is in the wrong forum - so I apologize if it is a double post - I think it is...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 5 views: 983
sourpatch 2 days ago

Moderators