The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 110,684
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Have any of you achieved flawless translation using only one set of monitors and no headphones? And I'm not talking about 85% to...

Bingy
replies: 10 views: 207
deedeeyeah 15 minutes ago

Hello everybody, I've been a member of Gearspace for a long time and this is my 1st post. I need serious advises : i...

LeaserT
replies: 0 views: 8
LeaserT 19 minutes ago
replies: 103 views: 12,971
bzone 47 minutes ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 1,074 views: 140,179
Will The Weirdo 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, new here. I was just wondering, for those of you that have experience with either or preferably with both, which...

Chris Suarez
replies: 32 views: 4,906
blayz2002 1 hour ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 9,584 views: 1,608,507
Dave_Ionic 1 hour ago

Hello all! I placed an order for this unit many months ago...I finally got it today. I've had SSL clone comps before and also...

mherrane
replies: 75 views: 16,326
bpackard 2 hours ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 219 views: 42,193
augustin187 2 hours ago

I purchased a Flea 47 Next after a few nice sessions with the Vintage version at a studio. I was thinking of pairing the Next...

Howlback
replies: 9 views: 343
Howlback 4 hours ago

I ordered a Telefunken 251E from VK and it arrived a few days ago. We did a shootout today with a Bock 251, a Flea 47, and a...

Sound of Pirates
replies: 13 views: 521
Telefunken Lab 4 hours ago

Since plug-ins are getting better and better I hear that some “cats” (engineers) are selling off their analog gear and moving...

SEA
replies: 302 views: 29,334
InPhazor 4 hours ago

If you had access to anything (DI, preamp) you wanted, how would you connect your synthesizers (say Iridium, Minitaur, DFAM,...

dfghdhr
replies: 105 views: 5,378
markboombastik 4 hours ago

Hi all, We've put together some sound samples for those interested in the RS660 Compressor. We'll begin with this short video...

adam_f
replies: 4 views: 289
TEEspresso 5 hours ago

Hi and Happy New Year to all! I am a little surprised about the lack of discussions regarding Hedd Audio studio monitors while...

mantovibe
replies: 204 views: 43,279
henryrobinett 5 hours ago

Decided to open this new thread to cover all new things officially Helios and Olympic (Audio Digital Technology) Regarding...

Paul_G
replies: 374 views: 31,589
Paul_G 8 hours ago

I had a conversation with my friend Aaron Day a week ago and we were brainstorming how insertion loss can be useful if one wants...

peter sikking
replies: 53 views: 2,207
j.colt 9 hours ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

Vilddyr
replies: 787 views: 157,827
momomel 9 hours ago

HI!!! I've an AWS 900+SE. I was thinking in which way I can mix in 5.1 The most easy way it would be sebd from protools 6...

sticazzi75
replies: 7 views: 292
sticazzi75 12 hours ago

Hello Any real world experience with this preamp? It's been pretty quiet since release. Would you sell your Aurora or BAE to get...

SStudio
replies: 6 views: 3,271
dfghdhr 13 hours ago

I'm looking to buy a LARC to replace the lost one on my 480L so I can package it up and sell it. Anyone got any pointers as to...

operator808
replies: 11 views: 611
operator808 15 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 2,186 views: 475,471
roger 15 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 6,277 views: 2,049,130
Funny Cat 21 hours ago

Hi all. I have some power issues in the studio...mainly 100hz noise that comes from the electricity. I'm no expert in...

mherrane
replies: 1 views: 174
sirjuxtable 23 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 5,272 views: 1,095,091
libertine 23 hours ago

For me the Retro 2a3 makes me smile everytime I go from bypassed to in. And the mod that Black Lion audio did to my 192 Sent...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 1,711 views: 313,324
Nevelous 23 hours ago

I'm wondering if anybody else has encountered this yet and what the resolution was. I've owned a Shelford Channel since it...

prospect
replies: 21 views: 1,465
EQss 23 hours ago

Hey guys Iam looking to get a diode bridge compressor so looking for advises , I don’t have any hardware compressors so my...

Vulcandrive
replies: 20 views: 879
Drumsound 1 day ago

Which revision is the most desirable and the one to go for? something about opamps and transistors and.... I don't get it! ...

Sugarman
replies: 122 views: 72,326
Nevelous 1 day ago

Currently in the market for either these or the Footprint 02 for producing and mixing electronic/synthwave. I know the Barefoots...

Homunculus
replies: 12 views: 1,076
Nevelous 1 day ago

Hey there So I own a Modular Channel for 2 years now and quite happy with it. There are just 2 things that keeps bugging me an...

Ovrlord
replies: 1 views: 228
Nevelous 1 day ago

Wondering if anyone here has had a chance yet to use these in a stereo pair for stereo buss processing or mastering? if so...

ElectricCompany
replies: 30 views: 12,681
EQss 1 day ago

im really interested in the ATC SCM12. very affordable product... Did anyone compared in the same room the scm20 vs...

murphythecat87
replies: 42 views: 9,789
honjr 1 day ago

hello, I have just acquired an ATC SCM 0.1/12 to complete my ATC 20ASL PRO2 currently I positioned the sub on the ground...

Pilepoile
replies: 1 views: 86
Brad Lunde 1 day ago

I'm a past musician and a current audiophile. I listen to music with SCM50ASL Pro + Crane Song Solaris (direct from my...

Bornsleepy
replies: 0 views: 91
Bornsleepy 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I've been using a decent vocal chain for years now, c800g/Redd/Tubetech/SA2A/Burl, and recently I bought a Lewitt...

sourpatch
replies: 26 views: 950
Karloff70 1 day ago

...from VK LA... I feel sick about how much money I just dropped. Lift me up. Tell me I did the right thing! :)

joelfarr
replies: 250 views: 48,981
Sound of Pirates 1 day ago

I've had this problem with the AWS 900 remote app for a long time now, and that is why I updated my AWS 900 from version 18 to...

Nevemachine
replies: 1 views: 570
wavewalker 1 day ago

This is an important decision for a production and commercial studio. I was planning to get an SSL XL Desk for tracking and...

jffmusic
replies: 44 views: 12,519
wavewalker 1 day ago

Hello Slutz I just bought a vintage u47 and I would like a preamp suggestion that compliments the preamps I already have and be...

loosejaw
replies: 124 views: 22,278
Kumbari 1 day ago

Is the 2264 ALB a viable alternative to the 33609 for the 500 format? Worth getting a pair to fill out my last pair of 500...

wafa
replies: 1 views: 197
matia 1 day ago

Looking for a new reasonable and honest tech who can do a bunch of work. Our studio tech just retired amd we’re caught in a...

jml designs
replies: 4 views: 599
iainuki 1 day ago

Hi, I own a pair of Genelec SAM monitors. They are connected to my RME via the aes/ebu inputs. In order to control the monitor...

Walshy
replies: 30 views: 3,632
elambo 1 day ago

We have another winner here. I can’t believe Bryce just keeps doing it so well. I did not need another compressor. Then I...

bzone
replies: 147 views: 24,922
Nightowl43 2 days ago

So, I have this hurtling towards me on a truck: https://www.electricandcompany.com/pages/ec7-preamp Sort of a reimagined...

bgood
replies: 10 views: 2,222
Progger 2 days ago

Saw some cool buzz around the Shelford Channel when it first was released but not much since. After using it awhile are you...

Krush411
replies: 51 views: 28,753
EQss 2 days ago

I am currently thinking about rearranging my private analog studio setup. I set up everything like in the old times - 24-track,...

classicrock
replies: 11 views: 440
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 891 views: 105,758
Dismojoe 2 days ago

I just did a big upgrade from Focal CMS65’s to the 25’s. They are mindblowingly good. One thing I hadn’t...

stoobysnax
replies: 58 views: 2,139
Budda 2 days ago

HI THERE!! Is someone using these Q V2104 monitors with quested SB10? I've changed location studio, and thinking of buying a sub...

leopoldodilenge
replies: 0 views: 61
leopoldodilenge 2 days ago

motown EQ

Does anyone got a vintage motown eq (not the plug-in) anybody know if they're is any replica or reseller. If you ever tried one....

laperlestudio
replies: 256 views: 93,723
peter sikking 2 days ago

Moderators