The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 86,918
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 189 views: 14,116
Looneytune 1 hour ago

Who wins? I currently use 2 active bm15a with 2 bm14s ii and think to upgrade into one of the above. I'm afraid i wont get as...

gavros777
replies: 0 views: 33
gavros777 1 hour ago

Maag Audio - EQ4 - Owners Past and Present I thought I would like these so much but there are not much different from the...

init0
replies: 13 views: 2,286
10pints 2 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,782 views: 416,312
_Ripley 2 hours ago

CRANESONG STC 8 vs PORTICO II MASTER BUSS COMP Any one has experience using these 2 units? Which one would you go for for...

lulgje
replies: 88 views: 21,683
Alécio Costa 2 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 434 views: 49,627
DougS 2 hours ago

Hello. I know this might be a ridiculous question as the only thing that they have in common is tubes and transformers. But...

Pops
replies: 8 views: 130
thethrillfactor 3 hours ago

Hi there, Would like your opinions regarding the larger active ATC's (SCM SL 50 or 100) and the PMC IB1/IB2. I am unable to...

clan
replies: 43 views: 23,983
Dirk Churlish 3 hours ago

I'm a little confused about why the value of something like, for example, the Lexicon 480L is so high these days. I understand...

franktree
replies: 141 views: 4,151
thethrillfactor 3 hours ago

Hello y'all! I'm looking to grab a high-end set of b-speakers to work as an "equal but alternate" to by current setup...

AndromedaA6
replies: 78 views: 6,279
illegal4Hunna 4 hours ago

I've heard of a few people in my local music scene complain of the fee to have the piano tuned in a studio when their project...

TheLateNight
replies: 116 views: 8,668
Philter 4 hours ago

If you have the budget and have these 2 choices, which one would you buy ? Pop / rnb Prod application

loungeclaus
replies: 35 views: 11,086
John Galt 6 hours ago

Hey Guys! I was wondering what the big difference is between the belclere and the marinair transformer. I hear credible people...

BobDifazio
replies: 2 views: 204
voodoo4u 7 hours ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,562 views: 311,848
TEEspresso 7 hours ago

Ok, so I've read about this thing endlessly and have tried wrapping my head around how to potentially utilize it in my workflow...

ScottBrio
replies: 6 views: 242
Doc Mixwell 8 hours ago

Hey all, First post here. I apologize If a thread on this already exists but couldn’t find one. I am currently moving from...

Luckydate
replies: 4 views: 334
JonnBoy 10 hours ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 175 views: 29,103
goldie_ 10 hours ago

I just stumbled on a used Sanken CU-41 for sale locally. Original owner, purchased in 1989, purportedly excellent condition....

pieter k
replies: 95 views: 11,103
Rumi 11 hours ago

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.. I am familiar with the sound of ATC speakers and love them to bits. I am however considering if I'd...

midmost
replies: 66 views: 16,613
avare 12 hours ago

Hello everyone! :) Was wondering if there was anything available on the market in 2020 (brand new) that would sound close...

Sybille
replies: 15 views: 984
Dazzerr 13 hours ago

I have a CU-41 and the level the mic outputs is really low (about 10db less than a modern U87 AI ) is your CU-41 quite compared...

Sniperschool
replies: 5 views: 1,359
nat8808 14 hours ago

I'm currently window shopping for a good 500 series compressor. I would be using it for tracking male vocals, acoustic and...

XodiaK
replies: 82 views: 20,534
studeo74 14 hours ago

I understand these were originally made for Fairchild cutting lathes. And apparently there are less than 5 of these in the...

[email protected]
replies: 226 views: 30,340
elcct 14 hours ago

Does anyone here have an excel template that would work for a 96 point bantom bay? I suck at using excel and am not sure the...

HiRaX
replies: 84 views: 55,842
Fugist 15 hours ago

It's time to add another pair in my studio. I start to check about that models - Dynaudio LYD-48 Neumann KH 310 Focal Twin...

Zangiamit91
replies: 3 views: 177
Zangiamit91 17 hours ago

I'm looking for recommendations for a different preamp flavor that will complement my current setup (see below). I'm going for a...

trmckenz
replies: 32 views: 1,338
deedeeyeah 21 hours ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 122 views: 12,817
Pyata Penedo 23 hours ago

Hello, :) What are the best alternatives to the Silver Bullet as of 2021 ? I've heared about the SSL Fusion and the Wooly...

Sybille
replies: 16 views: 1,966
10pints 1 day ago

I really like old Tannoy LGM Monitors powered by a Bryston 4b Amp. I would love to add a Subwoofer for those modern superlow...

edwinstar
replies: 9 views: 302
jensenmann 1 day ago

Last night I did an op amp shootout for the mix buss of our API 1608 console. The test went as follows: Merging Hapi D/A >...

burns46824
replies: 249 views: 11,199
gfunny72 1 day ago

I got an API lunchbox with a 512b to get started. What about you?

AlanTide
replies: 1,621 views: 206,914
vernier 1 day ago

Hey all. Looking for a little input here, and couldn't find a specific thread on this. I'm likely investing in a nice stereo...

coloradobenedic
replies: 16 views: 1,335
Dirk Churlish 1 day ago

Hey guys! Finally, after months of digging, I found something which gives the answer to monitoring at Bernie Grundman...

darkalex
replies: 12 views: 1,226
cathode 1 day ago

Any owners on here that can give their reviews? Can it compare to a BAE 1073 with class A compressor? This would work out to be...

musicminister187
replies: 134 views: 36,477
C//AZM 1 day ago

Folks, Hello to all - after a long time. I'm based in Bangalore, India and need a 10" or 12" sealed sub...

intgenx
replies: 8 views: 351
intgenx 1 day ago

Want to try the 5670 and 6386 tubes into my Tubecore 3U, any experiences? I read that 6386 tubes can't really mess with the...

Stéphane
replies: 36 views: 7,639
goodshade 1 day ago

The Title pretty much asks it all. Thanks in advance, for your responses. "Grasshopper" here, seeks to learn...

chessparov2.0
replies: 102 views: 9,058
QueenSisi 1 day ago

Hello, Does anybody of you know about REAMP Electronics units? I found this LA-2A style compressor on their website and I was...

morosh
replies: 12 views: 1,512
TomTJ 1 day ago

Anyone have this by any chance? Modular Channel Stereo — OVERSTAYER Recording Equipment, Inc. I think it’s kind...

gsilbers
replies: 468 views: 65,324
Droid Mafia 1 day ago

2500 Mod

Very brief. I just pulled the 100mf caps out that are next to the THAT chips, and I highly recommend you do as well. The image...

sonicrevolution
replies: 219 views: 34,203
Jesse Skeens 1 day ago

Hello everyone. It´s my first post here at Gearslutz, so pleased to be here. I have just purchased 2 neotek 1e channels and I am...

qwert
replies: 52 views: 11,941
Drumsound 1 day ago

Does anyone own and have experience with the Neve 1073opx? I had planned on getting an Apollo x8p to expand my inputs to record...

cassetteboi95
replies: 9 views: 1,437
Husky Squad 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 8,818 views: 1,353,427
Shaggy2039 1 day ago

Does anyone have spare part for this console? Especially main board computer PCB!

ministerpepe
replies: 0 views: 102
ministerpepe 1 day ago

I have some Tdif snakes I was going to resolder the Dsub and put TRS 1/4 on the other end. My cable company CBI said I could use...

gabler
replies: 62 views: 24,223
Snoggin 1 day ago

Hello, someone has tried a pair of TG Opto’s and has compared them to the Zener / TG1. Could they be a substitute? Regards

RaulR
replies: 6 views: 1,682
qslprod 1 day ago

The single sounds AMAZING! Does someone have info on the recording sessions of this upcoming album? The single has the...

jindrich
replies: 184 views: 11,020
nickknack 1 day ago

I'm looking into getting the Kii 3 monitors for my living room / studio space. My problem is that I have a standing desk that I...

naive newbie123
replies: 9 views: 431
J-S-Q 1 day ago

Got one of these in to try on a vocal, is it generally really as noisy as the one I've got when I crank up the gain or have I got...

jaffa
replies: 11 views: 2,647
t-hiho 2 days ago

There's lots of threads about the "Wow" factor, but I was curious if anyone had experienced any gear that wasn't as...

Cooleyocity
replies: 206 views: 9,652
thethrillfactor 2 days ago

Moderators