The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 106,260
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 1,995 views: 428,007
afv 1 minute ago

My name just came up. Anyone have one? Is it really a game changer vs plug-ins? Mostly do rock and pop in my home studio. Would...

sleshnyc
replies: 3 views: 119
EngineerMoney 35 minutes ago

Just beeing curious here. For the usual posts, seems you'd be almost done with some U47s/clone, some sm57s for guitars/drums and...

jindrich
replies: 621 views: 178,998
crestifer 35 minutes ago

Hello. I was lucky the other day to pick up a Neumann m49c for under $4k. Was very happy, good score. I was just curious....

Pops
replies: 390 views: 25,636
drBill 38 minutes ago

Got a chance to have a first look at the Monotor. We've been waiting for a worthy solution to get a good headphone option in our...

Hamburg58
replies: 181 views: 49,150
crestifer 1 hour ago

Don't know what I really feel about this concept of a micpreamp built into the microphone. I can see the point and at the same...

gainreduction
replies: 2,241 views: 239,274
Markmanch 1 hour ago

I wanna hear it all. Excitement, regret and any other feelings that come with a purchase like this one but maybe more...

Bryanjharris
replies: 282 views: 43,479
Crampy89 2 hours ago

I am currently using the Focal Solo 6 Be and about to take the ATC plunge. My sales rep. mentioned that he auditioned both of the...

Cooleyocity
replies: 232 views: 23,444
Carl Freeland 3 hours ago

Hello, So my friend recently bought ATC SCM50 ASL in the hifi version. We're still playing them in and doing some casual...

stevep314
replies: 5 views: 292
pentagon 3 hours ago

Decided to open this new thread to cover all new things officially Helios and Olympic (Audio Digital Technology) Regarding...

Paul_G
replies: 86 views: 5,826
dogears 3 hours ago

There’re two truisms to Genelec monitors: no SQ difference between analog and digital input; going digital avoids double...

HoveringBit
replies: 21 views: 4,774
Method Man 4 hours ago

Hey all, I'm a sound designer but only recently discovered the reason my slowed-down recordings don't stand up against...

vincenty
replies: 42 views: 1,341
Plush 5 hours ago

(serious hobbiest here) I have for many years been 'mixing into' a Dramatic Audio Obsidian making all styles of 'popular'...

Puresonics
replies: 8 views: 347
thismercifulfate 7 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 4,566 views: 904,451
DeepPurpleHead 9 hours ago

Hi everyone! I really love microphones, as well as having conversations / sharing tips, knowledge, and observations with other...

aevang
replies: 6 views: 480
Russell Casse 9 hours ago

Can anybody describe the audible differences between Teletronix LA-2A 's mounted with a UTC HA-100 transformer versus UTC A-10...

alexstringer
replies: 44 views: 19,370
KHStudio 10 hours ago

May I be the first to kick it off this year... Ordered another ma5 today:) Let's see some more...

turk sanchez
replies: 1,938 views: 588,340
MWorthin 10 hours ago

SSL Sigma

I am a prospective buyer of this and this is very new product which I don't fully understand yet so I guess having a dedicated...

aramism
replies: 2,506 views: 339,413
Ossicle 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, Looking for advice... At the studio we are doing mostly Jazz, small classical ensembles, acoustic music. They...

MrSedor
replies: 23 views: 1,178
bcgood 12 hours ago

what's up everybody ? as the title says, I recently received my Neve 8424 which I love so far, now its time to get a new...

Jethro
replies: 46 views: 2,888
xcskier 17 hours ago

I'd been looking into adding a CLASP system to my rig and had just about decided to pull the trigger, and they are no longer...

16tracks
replies: 55 views: 12,187
Notable 18 hours ago

Those are the 3 that I’ve settled for along with a good Master Clock like an Antelope OCXHD if no Pure2 to keep all of my other...

ThaSurgnGnrl
replies: 10 views: 5,999
rrroque 20 hours ago

I’m getting way ahead of my skis here. But you know, I’m bored. Lol. After the first of the year I’m going to start...

henryrobinett
replies: 195 views: 9,838
drockfresh 23 hours ago

I have am looking for a top notch flat headphone amp to power some Audeze LCD-4 with. Currently, I am looking at the Headamp GSX...

ThePrez
replies: 66 views: 14,439
afv 1 day ago

Brauner Microphones’ historical contribution to design and manufacturing will reach far beyond the oft-cited impact on the...

xcskier
replies: 12 views: 783
Brad Lunde 1 day ago

I just want to know what the reasoning would be for not having an output control/trim on this unit? It was in my cart, good thing...

toofast
replies: 14 views: 952
afv 1 day ago

Hi! I’m about to upgrade my 7.1 mix room and add some ceiling speakers for atmos mixing. I was thinking of KRK RP5 G4 but...

sheby1911
replies: 3 views: 87
sheby1911 1 day ago

Here we go again!!! But seriously, most threads are old so we need to have a new fresh start ;) At the moment I am using a...

Firechild
replies: 26 views: 2,275
Bingy 1 day ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 9,419 views: 1,553,970
mcgilroy 1 day ago

I have an Apollo Twin Duo USB. I don't know if my USB-C port will support a Thunderbolt-3 interface so, instead of getting a...

TikkoRome
replies: 26 views: 5,267
psycho_monkey 1 day ago

How are Avocet users setting the headphone out levels? I would like the headphones to be at an acceptable level, but then be...

Saxon-of-a-son
replies: 22 views: 4,586
A101 1 day ago

Hi guys, I have a brand new CL1b, turned it on for the first time today and it is not compressing. It passes signal fine both...

SStudio
replies: 2 views: 228
pentagon 1 day ago

Hey, so I'm looking to spend around 12k for some outboard gear for my U87, interface x8p Mic pre options - Neve 1073SPX, or...

Vdub
replies: 23 views: 745
Bingy 1 day ago

I recently acquired a pair of these. Active Mk2’s. I have to say that I am absolutely horrified how terrible the low end...

Benny Hill
replies: 128 views: 21,714
pentagon 1 day ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 5,029 views: 1,276,030
rockmanrock 1 day ago

Hi, Does anybody have a recommendation for a sub that mates well with ATC SCM25A's, other than ATC's own ($8000 approx) sub? ...

justinmj
replies: 76 views: 19,718
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

this is a bit of fun research. at the moment I am making great progress with the design of a passive mastering EQ. the thread...

peter sikking
replies: 211 views: 15,157
peter sikking 1 day ago

I’m reading all these posts on GS, either I’m misunderstanding something or there are contradictions about which one is the...

TS-12
replies: 52 views: 5,078
Bingy 2 days ago

Does anyone have some user feedback About the coil audio mic pre's? The 286 and the CA70's?

acupunk
replies: 118 views: 26,856
Sound of Pirates 2 days ago

I am currently using my MK319's for drum room, piano room, and acoustic guitar room/distant. They sound decent but have a very...

formula428
replies: 57 views: 3,431
rob S 2 days ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 370 views: 71,806
ampar 2 days ago

If you have, what was the situation/reason?

M50k
replies: 13 views: 540
Overdrive 2 days ago

I've been demoing sonarworks and am very impressed. I was very sceptical of the concept but it's definitely improved my...

Mr XY
replies: 48 views: 15,603
charlieclouser 2 days ago

I'm trying to assemble a studio plan so I can plan out my purchases over the next few years. What are the necessary pieces of...

Prockamaniac
replies: 31 views: 1,634
drBill 2 days ago

Figure there's got to be a few others out there. Got mine earlier this year and it's been a pleasure to use so far. What's...

RSKAudio
replies: 37 views: 3,039
Paul_G 3 days ago

So heres the situation. A few days ago I wemt out pawn shopping looking for hidden gems, didn't find anything of note. Decided to...

VoxtonVO
replies: 13 views: 3,636
2ohsixBPM 3 days ago

There seem to be a bunch of great options around these days. Dangerous, Crane Song, Prism, Grace, etc I have 96 channels of...

South Brokelyn
replies: 9 views: 950
Bmtblader 3 days ago

Hello everyone! I want to buy a preamp to get closer to my ideal sound! I currently have a FLEA 49 mic. I feel I miss a...

u929
replies: 6 views: 384
Paul_G 3 days ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 178 views: 32,523
Skamm Goodiez 3 days ago

This is just nuts on so many levels:...

RickyPowell
replies: 4 views: 383
disantlor 3 days ago

Moderators