The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not 'high...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 110,849
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

My understanding is that Dave B. and his team, will be going up to the Santa Cruz area, where UA also makes their...

chessparov2.0
replies: 103 views: 14,825
elambo 21 minutes ago

Hello dear gearheads. ive been a dedicated readers for yrs but this is my first post. so frst let me say thanks in advance for...

oferadio
replies: 1 views: 117
anarchyreloaded 1 hour ago

I haven't seen many dedicated threads about this compressor, but all the reviews I've seen, people claim it's 10/10 phenomenal....

Metroid
replies: 34 views: 9,024
musicminister187 1 hour ago

I want to use my CD collection for reference listening. I invested a lot in the rest of the system so it makes little sense to go...

Trem
replies: 24 views: 453
nicklea 3 hours ago

I am currently using the Focal Solo 6 Be and about to take the ATC plunge. My sales rep. mentioned that he auditioned both of the...

Cooleyocity
replies: 242 views: 30,122
bpackard 4 hours ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 6,280 views: 2,050,142
Funny Cat 5 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 1,078 views: 140,961
MUSIC.BMG 5 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 5,280 views: 1,098,857
Jwitb 6 hours ago

Hello. I work in a small (but well-treated) room where my work is split between composing, mixing and - increasingly - mastering....

hylaster
replies: 7 views: 232
hylaster 7 hours ago

Hi everyone, new here. I was just wondering, for those of you that have experience with either or preferably with both, which...

Chris Suarez
replies: 34 views: 5,178
blayz2002 7 hours ago

Hey guys, Im new to the X-Desk and although it's very nice and versatile, I find the manual a bit confusing. I'm trying to hook...

zebastian21
replies: 22 views: 4,406
augustin187 10 hours ago

I have found this unit challenging to use. Anyone out there running line level thru this box for mangling? If so, how are you...

shortstory
replies: 8 views: 3,638
Bollinja 12 hours ago

Curious how people find these now. I've used a lot of Kush gear, which I quite like, seems similar if less surgical than Electra,...

fromthepuggle
replies: 27 views: 4,030
Drowl 13 hours ago

Hello, I need a ROHS certificate for customs in my country. They have helded my GML 8900 that I recently bought in...

paladin
replies: 1 views: 120
-JJ- 14 hours ago

Hi, I own the Roland R880 reverb and I have all presets card (480L, massenburg, quintana) and I copied those many times for...

lowswing
replies: 109 views: 19,560
MM1100 14 hours ago

Hi, Looking at getting a decent single channel preamp. At the moment, i have the following; -GAP Pre73 -ISA One -Warm...

euphoria89
replies: 125 views: 54,530
scolfaro 15 hours ago

Last time I looked, 5 years ago, Argosy were the go-to studio desk manufacturer. Is that still true, or are there more / better...

Shadow Puppets
replies: 101 views: 7,489
drockfresh 16 hours ago

Hello Any real world experience with this preamp? It's been pretty quiet since release. Would you sell your Aurora or BAE to get...

SStudio
replies: 10 views: 3,480
godiogo 17 hours ago

Do the newer ones have any mojo? I ask because I was thinking about free'ing up 2 slots in my xrack for the stereo module....

Deleted User
replies: 45 views: 27,914
Avatar for Deleted bea66528b996a28
Deleted bea66528b996a28 21 hours ago

Currently in the market for either these or the Footprint 02 for producing and mixing electronic/synthwave. I know the Barefoots...

Homunculus
replies: 15 views: 1,264
nicklea 22 hours ago

Decided to open this new thread to cover all new things officially Helios and Olympic (Audio Digital Technology) Regarding...

Paul_G
replies: 395 views: 33,404
Paul_G 22 hours ago

So who's got an Overstayer MAS in their arsenal? What are your thoughts? Any tips? I just got one and been playing with it. It...

auralart
replies: 236 views: 43,209
bleep 1 day ago

Hi ! im looking for "high end" speakers, i mainly produce music and i know i dont need this kind of speakers, but i...

Jwitb
replies: 9 views: 342
Jwitb 1 day ago

It's funny discussing monitor preferences and selections nowadays. Because of the many different technologies used by various...

Big 3rd
replies: 75 views: 21,313
Nevelous 1 day ago

I have a modest setup with the Prism Lyra 2 at the heart. I only needed 2 channels for tracking vocals and the occasional...

bpackard
replies: 1 views: 181
frankenstino 1 day ago

I know these threads are about dreams, but I love to dream and one day, hopefully SSL will make the Matrix 3. I’d like it to be...

Oberhim
replies: 7 views: 557
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

Apologies for starting a new thread but after some advice and rather than spam /resurrect multiple older threads figured easier...

EQss
replies: 52 views: 1,882
seby 1 day ago

Since plug-ins are getting better and better I hear that some “cats” (engineers) are selling off their analog gear and moving...

SEA
replies: 311 views: 30,346
Skamm Goodiez 1 day ago

Hello everybody, I've been a member of Gearspace for a long time and this is my 1st post. I need serious advises : i...

LeaserT
replies: 4 views: 253
LeaserT 1 day ago

I did a search about this and it seems Neumann take a long time to respond to dating enquiries so I'm wondering if anyone else...

marksaunders
replies: 110 views: 19,329
Scottchar 1 day ago

Hey guys Iam looking to get a diode bridge compressor so looking for advises , I don’t have any hardware compressors so my...

Vulcandrive
replies: 22 views: 1,002
wafa 1 day ago

Everything you wanted to know about the Matrix, but were afraid to...

jindrich
replies: 376 views: 101,003
NoEgo 1 day ago

I saw a thread asking the same question and they asked specifically about the sound of the two units not the functionality, the...

strazza
replies: 17 views: 1,690
markusschloesser 1 day ago

hello, I have just acquired an ATC SCM 0.1/12 to complete my ATC 20ASL PRO2 currently I positioned the sub on the ground...

Pilepoile
replies: 2 views: 176
Pilepoile 1 day ago

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 116 views: 17,961
audafreak 1 day ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 413 views: 85,006
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Hi all, Here is an A/B comparison between a very colored mic pre vs a very clean mic pre. Let me know what you think. Which one...

pinkfloyder
replies: 30 views: 2,717
studer58 2 days ago

Have any experienced users fed this unit bass (acoustic or digital), and how were the results? I would like to use a unit like...

iz_thewiz
replies: 19 views: 7,126
Obe1 2 days ago

I’m looking to acquire a stereo vari-mu with budget of up to $10k. I was very excited to add a Highland Dynamics BG1, but sadly...

ucsbrendan
replies: 19 views: 1,090
bushwick 2 days ago

Sorry if this is redundant. I would suspect this has been asked before countless times but nothing came up in my search....thanks

fender4593
replies: 2,198 views: 476,826
Nevelous 2 days ago

I’ve only ever tracked out of my MPC & Fantom by going straight into the interface. It sounds good this way but I want...

Da Youngsta
replies: 0 views: 60
Da Youngsta 2 days ago

damn... this was on the shortlist of my next mic purchase. but now that its discontinued i'll probably just buy another...

skinny del negro
replies: 1 views: 109
Honkermann 2 days ago

Who uses Sonic Farms gear and which unit (units) do you have? I’m interested in their Pres as well as their direct...

SEA
replies: 21 views: 1,171
Aural Endeavors 2 days ago

Is SSL Matrix 2 still a good choice in 2019 ? I guess theres many alternative available today even a mixerless workflow with...

roc
replies: 191 views: 36,249
Skamm Goodiez 2 days ago

Today, I just plugged the Amphion One18 with two Auralic Merak mono block (Hypex UcD with Orfeo Class A module) I love this...

priko
replies: 9,586 views: 1,609,629
zwolf 2 days ago

Hi All, Long time lurker and my first post, I have the money to buy another nice set of eqs, I already own a Great River...

TheSpace
replies: 12 views: 679
TheSpace 2 days ago

I'm wondering if anybody else has encountered this yet and what the resolution was. I've owned a Shelford Channel since it...

prospect
replies: 22 views: 1,596
JAT 2 days ago
replies: 106 views: 13,279
SRS 2 days ago

Hi. I want to start a collection of analog saturation and distortion tools. From super subtle and high end, to super gritty,...

Vilddyr
replies: 792 views: 158,360
momomel 2 days ago
replies: - views: -
Jacklove 2 days ago

Moderators