The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge thanks to you Michael, Thank you so much for: All your shared wisdom. Letting us follow your recording gear, studio...

bhandy
replies: 16 views: 1,106
boneshowell 6 days ago

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 87,435
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

RayHeath and monkeyxx asked me to post about the new Heiserman H47tube... I think high end is probably the right place. Here...

drBill
replies: 264 views: 23,584
chessparov2.0 37 minutes ago

I'm about to pull the trigger on a UK Sound 73mp dual channel, but I haven't heard much about the them yet. I know the...

Mewzishun
replies: 8 views: 4,381
trevon 2 hours ago

Amir over at AudioScienceReview has been testing speakers for a while with a state of the art Klippel system. He includes...

syncussion
replies: 125 views: 8,172
lucey 3 hours ago

I have been listening to the Grace album again lately and I have always loved the drum tones on that record. I was wondering if...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 12 views: 1,797
eugtone 3 hours ago

The gear that was all the hype on GS ten years ago... what did you buy into? Has it stood the test of time? Do you still own...

che_guitarra
replies: 27 views: 1,098
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

hello all. I'm new here, so I am not sure if this is the best place for this or not. please nudge me elsewhere if...

CreatureTeacher
replies: 12 views: 507
j.colt 4 hours ago

Hey folks, As I just moved to a new place with a larger room for my home studio, and my current monitors are starting to show...

sirjuxtable
replies: 17 views: 706
time2mix.com 4 hours ago

Hello there, I wish to have some definitive statement about the “AC main power polarity” (or phase??). As you probably...

Batpro
replies: 10 views: 259
jaddie 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

For anyone with Barefoot MiniMain 12's, are you using them as really close nearfields in a smaller room? I've emailed Barefoot as...

andersmv
replies: 0 views: 98
andersmv 7 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 479 views: 52,926
RoundBadge 7 hours ago

KRK 12sHO subwoofer.. Any experience? I’m considering to pair one of these 12sHO to my couple of KRK Exposé E8B. Honestly...

Davide Janez
replies: 1 views: 86
dan le 9 hours ago

Hi all, I have been laboring over which mixing console to buy and wanted to ask for some help/advice. I am looking for a...

SeattleStudio
replies: 36 views: 1,582
Jmfreeland 10 hours ago

motown EQ

Does anyone got a vintage motown eq (not the plug-in) anybody know if they're is any replica or reseller. If you ever tried one....

laperlestudio
replies: 203 views: 80,497
Bob Olhsson 11 hours ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 1,026 views: 89,082
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

Hello All Hope you're doing good. So I just got my Shelford Channel delivered today and super excited about it. I have the...

soundofhope
replies: 4 views: 200
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 13 hours ago

Hello, We've had a pair of 8351 in our tracking room for a few months and after initial setup and listening, I havent as much...

d3l
replies: 953 views: 158,575
carolcappetta 15 hours ago

ks digital

i build small project studios, mostly for clients who come to sing or play at my place. so heres this client who says " i...

audiothings
replies: 108 views: 42,450
r3forge 16 hours ago

recorded a quick jam for work... did a quick balance in the box and decided to print it for a comparison (couple decades of...

sempletura
replies: 3 views: 313
Xnr 17 hours ago

Hello folks, I have bought a Neumann 750 KH and had it for 2 days. Very well built subwoofer, however please note: - NONE of the...

nekkio99
replies: 176 views: 32,153
gollumsluvslave 19 hours ago

Hallo Everyone, It’s Erk, nice to meet you. I’m a rock singer and vocal producer and I’m new here. Does anyone know how to...

Erksinger
replies: 131 views: 11,246
Andresound 19 hours ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 174 views: 10,828
ScoobyDoo555 21 hours ago

Hi, So I watched the Rockfield documentary just recently. And I listened to Oasis Wonderwall after not hearing it for 20y or...

crille_mannen
replies: 13 views: 696
Wiggy Neve Slut 21 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,846 views: 438,182
thakid 23 hours ago

It seems that when the 737 came out, everyone praised the heck out of it. Now most on the threads seem to not care for it. I...

replies: 68 views: 7,848
elegentdrum 23 hours ago

Hello guys :) I have monitors with Dsp and Digital Input. I have a Lynx Hilo. Plugging it Analog to the Speakers would...

chromatronic
replies: 5 views: 212
chromatronic 1 day ago

Hey folks! I own a pair of The Rocks MK2 since they came out,... i really love them but i was thinking about what would be a...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 110
PirateCatAudio 1 day ago

Hi, I want reallt small monitor, im thinking about genelc 8020, but I want to try something different, as i have 8040 Is there...

flex nes
replies: 38 views: 17,320
Judge Judy 1 day ago

Hi everyone, new here. I was just wondering, for those of you that have experience with either or preferably with both, which...

Chris Suarez
replies: 24 views: 737
oneblackened 1 day ago

It seems it's vanished from their website. Anyone knows why?

dfghdhr
replies: 0 views: 94
dfghdhr 1 day ago

Curious how the Core range compares to the Hedd. Anybody compare these side by side?

eclipse
replies: 1 views: 254
lsdornothin 1 day ago

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of MM27 gen 2's for a great price with sound anchors or a pair of MM45's. Has anyone compared...

bassbinoctuplets
replies: 11 views: 2,113
lsdornothin 1 day ago

Hi there. I’m on the lookout for a versatile preamp. As is, I only have the ssl six preamps and the interface preamps....

Hzd_1977
replies: 1 views: 115
szyam 1 day ago

Roswell Pro Audio was founded by Matthew McGlynn, whose first entry into the pro audio gear industry was RecordingHacks.com....

jtwrace
replies: 1 views: 132
KabbySoundStudio 1 day ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,775 views: 1,859,014
crestifer 1 day ago

A fellow GS member directed me here ... http://www.radarrecording.com/workstation where at the bottom of the page is a new...

Space1999
replies: 36 views: 3,108
mondegreen_ 1 day ago

Hi Guys! I heard some great things about SE electronics RTN mic! How does it compare to the MUCH cheaper WA 47? I know they...

Mahdes
replies: 2 views: 137
sourpatch 1 day ago

Now that Manley has developed this new super cool and new power supply, I'd like to see it being put into a new Vari-Mu alongside...

OurDarkness
replies: 0 views: 144
OurDarkness 1 day ago

Hi all, I have set up my main monitors and I am in a bit of a bind as to the noise output. I think the culprit is the line-level...

cheater
replies: 5 views: 160
cheater 1 day ago

Got ahold of Ken Hirsch at Orphan Audio ..he remembered the console ..we talked old electrodyne /sphere stuff ..sad ..John and...

Sigma
replies: 7 views: 1,255
Kumbari 1 day ago

Since it appears that they are the top for mixing I would like to know if anyone has compared the 2 companies monitors. And what...

VT-MHE
replies: 30 views: 13,164
MIKEHARRIS 1 day ago

Hi again! Looking for a vocal mic, LDC, kind of an all-rounder for different styles of music, that could also be used for banjo,...

PirateCatAudio
replies: 90 views: 1,487
RayHeath 2 days ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,950 views: 1,119,618
JblKid95 2 days ago

I see the 50 is used in hifi setups but not the 45. I did see one guy using 45 as a center channel! There is a post here...

drockfresh
replies: 26 views: 733
drockfresh 2 days ago

Hello everybody! I found some feature of the ATC SCM 25 monitors, which is a flat soundstage, the sound is not positioned in...

schmidtberg
replies: 251 views: 17,622
Bo Zhao 2 days ago

Hey guys, check this out https://en-de.neumann.com/ma-1 "Dear audio professionals, home recording enthusiasts, musicians...

Husky Squad
replies: 55 views: 6,954
bradh 2 days ago

This is maybe a bit of an oldie for this section as it's obsolete now, but it was a mega-buck option in 2007 ... Has anyone...

nat8808
replies: 9 views: 477
nat8808 2 days ago

Hi all. I've been mixing an album which was recorded through Lynx Aurora converters. In the recording process, the Aurora was...

Ski spiggy
replies: 112 views: 26,566
zagamouel91 2 days ago

The Patch, I have been waiting for this for over a year! Viewed it at NAMM 2018. This 2019 it was there again and they have them...

bzone
replies: 186 views: 30,624
Squawk 2 days ago

OK - I've spent the past few months watching other threads, sending PMs and just trying to find an opinion from ANYONE who has...

pianokeys
replies: 341 views: 78,365
AlMus 2 days ago

Moderators