The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

This forum is here to talk about high-end equipment and high-end production techniques/discussions. Threads that are not...

Lindell
replies: 7 views: 87,102
Whitecat 23rd January 2015

Hi guys, after hours of searching through the web I didn't find any info about this Philips Console which I got hold of. Is...

disconight
replies: 0 views: 1
disconight 4 minutes ago

Hello JCF users Would you be kind to let me hear some songs entirely tracked with AD8? Thanks! ;)

KIDBILL
replies: 37 views: 5,146
[email protected] 29 minutes ago

What, in your varied opinions, are the best, spare-no-expense closed-back headphones? I always hear a lot about the best...

JonnBoy
replies: 54 views: 8,219
dfghdhr 47 minutes ago

I've heard of a few people in my local music scene complain of the fee to have the piano tuned in a studio when their project...

TheLateNight
replies: 120 views: 8,939
themaidsroom 54 minutes ago

Anyone Still Tracking or Mixing on Old Analog Desk & Tape? If So Feel Free To Post Picture's Thanks In Advance ..

hubercraft
replies: 133 views: 11,843
Karloff70 1 hour ago

Happy New Year! What’s on your purchase list for 2021?

ghostwriter
replies: 132 views: 8,166
Paul_G 1 hour ago

So any speculations about this? What would you like to see? Different reverbs? Unreal reverbs? Other fx?

OurDarkness
replies: 672 views: 115,868
miroslav 1 hour ago

Interesting eh? Love my Focal Twins, but I use them now as a final tweak to the mix. Gotta say that Yamaha hit a home run...

dwdummer0
replies: 22 views: 1,793
AndreiPiatra 1 hour ago

It feels like I could upgrade my Twin6's to something bigger. After searching around, there's not many alternatives i found in...

plx
replies: 90 views: 6,725
miroslav 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for a new compressor. I was thinking to buy the Drawmer 1968 but I now saw the 1978 and it doesn't look bad at...

JEK3
replies: 101 views: 39,582
nickknack 1 hour ago

There's endless topics here about AD/DA converters, speakers, headphones, what is better... As far as I understand he'll test...

ILL
replies: 21 views: 922
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I know sometimes people say they hate these vs. threads but I love them and they have been really helpful! Here I’m looking...

augustin187
replies: 13 views: 2,128
HVY 3 hours ago

Hello. I know this might be a ridiculous question as the only thing that they have in common is tubes and transformers. But...

Pops
replies: 27 views: 785
lsdornothin 3 hours ago

My favourite and fattest tube pre amps are made by Coil. I just wondered why people don't rave about them more. I've never...

Paul_G
replies: 443 views: 50,773
chandlersonic 4 hours ago

So after a long search to upgrade my ADC these seem to be the two best contenders! abduction The only (slightly significant)...

514JAM
replies: 0 views: 50
514JAM 5 hours ago

Why does the RND cost twice as much? Is it twice as good or are they in the same ballpark?

drockfresh
replies: 22 views: 481
hgregg61 6 hours ago

Sorry for the long, silly and oddly personal post. :facepalm: My friend and I decided to try a temporary wifeswap er.. monitor...

WithUsInHatred
replies: 110 views: 9,272
rockmanrock 8 hours ago

Hey guys and gals. Been a relatively loyal UAD guy for a few years now, but recently heads a REDD.47 and was blown away. I...

seethelight
replies: 19 views: 975
Petesie2 8 hours ago

Hi Spacers I love my thermionic swift. I actually life a lot in the high mids and miss at the moment on 2 bus. I mix into it....

augustin187
replies: 6 views: 373
augustin187 9 hours ago

I recently loaded a two 500-series racks with hardware comps and I'm totally loving them. That being said, I'm looking into...

formula428
replies: 4 views: 200
formula428 10 hours ago

Last night I did an op amp shootout for the mix buss of our API 1608 console. The test went as follows: Merging Hapi D/A >...

burns46824
replies: 257 views: 11,632
dogears 12 hours ago

Hi there, Would like your opinions regarding the larger active ATC's (SCM SL 50 or 100) and the PMC IB1/IB2. I am unable to...

clan
replies: 62 views: 25,118
Pindos 13 hours ago

In search of a high-end vocal mic for some pop/alt/singer-songwriter material. I really like the vocal sound on Taylor Swift's...

Brooklyn1280
replies: 51 views: 1,602
sourpatch 13 hours ago

Hi guys, I have the money in my account, and I am just one phone call away from ordering a Bricasti M7. I do a lot of jazz...

OwensDrumming
replies: 191 views: 14,538
Doc No 15 hours ago

The master bus compressor does have a few extra features of course, but wondering about just the vca compressor part. I have...

gsilbers
replies: 1 views: 129
Dirk Churlish 17 hours ago

Hello, In the studio where I’m working there’s a Studer 928 24 channels. The power supplies are in the control room. They...

fkeys
replies: 1 views: 181
Jim Williams 20 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a good Multi Channel Headphone Amp please? Thanks

maestro
replies: 72 views: 14,611
AlMikkus79 21 hours ago

Hello people, long time lurker here. So my conundrum is do I get the pre built pre/eq or the kit pre plus the eq. Big pro for...

Jakatone
replies: 3 views: 198
Monaco 23 hours ago

Looking to see if anyone has experience with both of these mics and can provide some feedback and opinion. I'm looking for a...

packermans4
replies: 124 views: 13,034
sourpatch 23 hours ago

Has anyone swapped out the capsule in an original or even upgraded a U47 clone to a new Neumann/Sennheiser k47 capsule? How is...

davehall6162
replies: 13 views: 2,167
Progger 1 day ago

Hello, Does anybody of you know about REAMP Electronics units? I found this LA-2A style compressor on their website and I was...

morosh
replies: 14 views: 1,777
hoop 1 day ago

Was considering the Coleman monitor controller, but the Source is the same price, and waaaaaay more slutty. I know Dangerous gear...

ben_allison
replies: 117 views: 36,263
JblKid95 1 day ago

My gut says no, but my lust says yes. I am finally building out my little studio in an old log house we bought a few years ago. I...

TheHolyMountain
replies: 981 views: 85,904
the russian 1 day ago

There's lots of threads about the "Wow" factor, but I was curious if anyone had experienced any gear that wasn't as...

Cooleyocity
replies: 222 views: 11,562
BillyLunn 1 day ago

Recording ITB is so common these days, even amongst big name producers. Yet analogue gear still can make a difference to the...

mat6066
replies: 32 views: 1,155
TomVY 1 day ago

Just wanted to positively vent on what an incredible piece of gear this is... it does sooooo many things really well... used it...

phantomcenter
replies: 8 views: 508
Raymond Trace 1 day ago

Hello, I have bought an original Shure 55S (https://www.prosoundweb.com/microfiles-shure-model-55-the-history-of-a-true-classic/)...

marcnyc
replies: 4 views: 178
bmdaugherty 1 day ago

I got a pair of Dutch and Dutch 8C loudspeakers for evaluation and am most certainly buying them after working on them for the...

nomatic
replies: 2,145 views: 281,308
Jeff Hayat 1 day ago

Hey guys, I've been thinking about upgrading or rather sidegrading from the Spectre S8's I have atm which I got slightly before...

Nicked_Wicked
replies: 140 views: 43,572
gsilbers 1 day ago

Doubtfully one involved with sound reproduction has not heard about those and being mentioned here and there around the forum,...

Abdalla
replies: 38 views: 997
dinococcus 2 days ago

I recently purchased a Daking Mic Pre One and I can't get over how awesome this class A pre sounds. Its personally my favorite...

bcgood
replies: 767 views: 73,161
drockfresh 2 days ago

Hi! I'm about to get two cleanish sounding quality channels and two flexible eq's as well. I have an opportunity to buy one AMEK...

AlMus
replies: 14 views: 452
elegentdrum 2 days ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 2,802 views: 422,069
thakid 2 days ago

Hello, I am looking at a Bricasti M7, because I need some A-list reverbs, and I like computational reverbs. Is there some easy...

gearstudent
replies: 4 views: 208
Oldone 2 days ago

So this is an old room in Hollywood. I work in the studio now as this place: Boulevard Recording - Hollywood, CA Its an...

Hamburg58
replies: 73 views: 16,958
rectifried 2 days ago

Hello fellow Gearspacers! I am in the process of finding a replacement for some Ward Beck pres that I have been using on...

boomwhack
replies: 0 views: 118
boomwhack 2 days ago

definitely inspired by the "Control Room thread" I was wondering if there were pictures to post of various mic'ed up...

Bobalou
replies: 5,742 views: 1,852,127
gollumsluvslave 2 days ago

This is a thread on the converters from JCF Audio. I'm aware there is one other thread started a few months ago about...

replies: 118 views: 22,166
[email protected] 2 days ago

Hello all, I have been really interested in these monitors for quite some time. However, I haven't found many user reviews....

Top Knob
replies: 100 views: 24,913
Jeroko 2 days ago

Hey guys! I am trying to do a big test and review of several high end monitors in my studio.Barefoot mm27 gen1 and gen2, Pmc...

Audiovisjon
replies: 3,948 views: 1,113,674
rockmanrock 3 days ago

Moderators