Quantcast
Dealers in NYC that will let me test gear - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Dealers in NYC that will let me test gear
Old 27th February 2014
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Dealers in NYC that will let me test gear

Are there any high end audio dealers in NYC where I can go to compare different preamps?

thanks.
Old 27th February 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Audio Power Tools in Brooklyn. Dan, Patrick and Blue are really great. I was able to audition all the possibles and came away with exactly what was right for me. In hindsight, beforehand I was ready to go the wrong direction, but after spending time A/B'ing gear, I could easily make the right choice. Glad I did. Couldn't be happier now.
have fun.
Old 27th February 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Audio Power Tools in Brooklyn. Dan, Patrick and Blue are really great. I was able to audition all the possibles and came away with exactly what was right for me. In hindsight, beforehand I was ready to go the wrong direction, but after spending time A/B'ing gear, I could easily make the right choice. Glad I did. Couldn't be happier now.
have fun.
Old 27th February 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
have fun.
Old 27th February 2014
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
That could be a triple post but if not, I share his enthusiasm for Audio Power Tools

They're awesome. Give them a call.
Old 27th February 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Dealth with Dan before and can echo those sentiments.

You can also setup and appointment with Alto music. They have a small studio demo place in the flatiron area.
Old 27th February 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
sorry for the 3x post- twas the internets, not me. (although it does reinforce my sentiment)
Old 28th February 2014
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
If you live in NYC and havent been to Audio Power tools, you are kinda missing out on a unique experience towards buying gear. The ONLY stuff they have in their showroom is stuff you want to buy.
Old 28th February 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Got done with Audio Power Tools yesterday. WHAT an experience. Dan, Patrick and the guys are nice, professional, etc. They don't try to sell you gear you don't need or want. They were very patient with me in getting me into the right fit of gear.

100% Support TOP NOTCH
Old 28th February 2014
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Ha. I'm late to the show here but I'll throw the APT guys one more vote!
Old 1st March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
dude. late afternoon demo at APT, early dinner and beers @ fette sau. SOOIE!

shane koss also has a spot on 29th street in manhattan where he demos gear for alto. also super nice guy. (since i brought up BBQ you can hit hill country if you like texas que!)

i'm hungry can ya tell?

lower on the list but resourceful nonetheless:

Dale Pro Audio has 5 demo rooms (incl a monitor room and a mic / pre room), and B&H has some stuff including headphones.
Old 1st March 2014
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
+1 for Dale Audio

rich
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…