Lexicon 480l Larc.. display has one segment out - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Lexicon 480l Larc.. display has one segment out
Old 30th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Lexicon 480l Larc.. display has one segment out

Its a longshot, I know but..
one of the 'segments' on the larc (above the little faders) is out.. anyone know what part I would need to source to fix it?
Old 31st January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I have the same problem on my 300's LARC. I called "Beamish" and they said they could fix it. Gonna try this when I'm not using it:

Lexicon 480L repair - Beamish Electronics
Just wanted to give a public shout out to Dane Beamish at Beamish Electronics in Cleveland OH who did a terrific job repairing a Lexicon 480L that I recently sold here on GS. Harman/Lexicon no longer services the 480, and finding someone who both knows the units and has spare parts can be very difficult. We were stoked to come across Beamish.

Long story short: after testing a unit that was available for sale, I listed it here. I found a buyer, packed it up well and shipped it off. Though it tested fine in my studio, it exhibited problems when installed by the buyer (the unit was not damaged in shipping). We did a bunch of research and called around to try and find a good repair shop. A lot of places said they didn't have parts, didn't have a tech familiar with the units, etc. After speaking with Dane, we had the buyer send the unit to him. He diagnosed the problem quickly, had the parts to fix it, turned it around quickly and shipped it back to the buyer. The unit arrived 100% functional and everyone was happy. The price for the repair was very reasonable as well.

I wont post someone else's phone number here, but if you google "Beamish Electronics" you'll find his contact information.
📝 Reply