Quantcast
Pendulum Audio, great sound, great company and great service! - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Pendulum Audio, great sound, great company and great service!
Old 26th June 2006 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Personally, I appreciate dealers like Drew posting their opinions on particular gear and the companies that design gear, and I doubt very seriously that I am the only one who appreciates their input...

Back to the Pendulum thread, please.
Old 26th June 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Yep I agree too, if they run a top studio and sell top gear does'nt that mean they are in 1 of the best positions to report on gear.

People like Drew and Nathan must be applauded for taking the time to answer questions, they are not trying flog you anything, Nathan last week answered a question which helped me decide on a gear purchase, which I did'nt even purchase from him, he still was happy to answer.
Old 27th June 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
sorry if I think it's too much but if someone is designing his gear and than sells that stuff - do you think that guy says it stinks????

no problem with dealers or designers commenting on stuff if they're asked for but to say my stuff is the best channel strip ever built is just plain silly IMVHO

I'm all for Pendulum but did anyone see Greg say something like that?????? Or Tim Farrant (from Buzz) - or Wade Goeke (from Chandler) ...

ok I stop now - it's not worth the hassle.

Jo
Old 6th July 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHunter
Well I agree with you, and there are many engineers out there using them that would agree with my estimation of the QII or any of the Pendulum stuff. I don't HAVE to say anything I don't believe in. I have heard every channel strip and my honest belief as a recording engineer is that I have never heard better, period.

I 100% Agree
📝 Reply