Video Feedback Please - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Video Feedback Please
Old 15th May 2003
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
Video Feedback Please

Hi All,

I am going to be doing some video work soon and need to buy a clock box that syncs to video. I was hoping to get some feedback on quality and I'd especially like to hear of any issues or problems anyone may have run into. The project's on a tight deadline so I don't want to be dealing with any bugs or weirdness so please don't hold back.

There's the Lucid, AardsyncII, BigBen (which looks great but is not out yet so please don't waste my time hyping it unless you happen to somhow have some REAL information), Rosenthal and many others.

So the question is: did any of you experience weird clocking and/or synchronization issues with any of these clock boxes synced to video and if so with what boxes, and in what configuration?

I am frankly more interested in the problem remarks than the comments on perfection, as I am sure all of these clocks are good products and function well most of the time. I want to be prepared for the darker side of video sync....

Thanks in advance!
DigiGeek
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…