Quantcast
Experienced opinions of NEOTEK ELAN (not Elan II) needed asap and thanks! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Experienced opinions of NEOTEK ELAN (not Elan II) needed asap and thanks!
Old 8th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Experienced opinions of NEOTEK ELAN (not Elan II) needed asap and thanks!

Please forgive the repeat topic which has been posted in another sub-forum...

I'll really appreciate any feedback from experienced users of the original, wood-sided Neotek Elan console. NOT the Elan II.

The one that I have to make a decision on is a 32 input model, left-hand patchbay.

How does it sound to you, how does it compare to other consoles that you have worked on, and the like.

I already know the switchable EQ curve difference between the Elan and the Elite.

Your input is more appreciated than you know! Sorry to be so desparate...I need to make an educated choice asap.
Terry
Old 23rd February 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacock ➡️
The Elan I sounds good. I looked at one of these before deciding on getting my Elan 2. The Elan I is not as quiet. Call Mike at Sytek if you need real answers to this question.

I live about 2 hours from you and you are welcomed to come by and hear my neotek (Elan II) if you would like too. I think you would be pleased with the Elan I if parts are still available and its in working order. I would call Mike Stoica at Sytek before buying.
I'd love to come over to hear your Elite II. PM me for details and many thanks indeed!
Terry
📝 Reply