Studer 962 13x4? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Studer 962 13x4?
Old 5th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Studer 962 13x4?

Hello Everyone,

I recently encountered a Studer 962 with a 13X4 configuration. Normally I thought this console came in 14x4 or 16x2 configurations (STUDER und ReVox - Das Infoportal | STUDER 961 / 962 - Analoge Mischpult Serie). I was wondering if anyone had encountered a Studer 962 with this type of configuration? The console is for sale and I would appreciate any information you folks could share before I proceed. Thank you for your time and help.
Old 6th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenyatta ➡️
Hello Everyone,

I recently encountered a Studer 962 with a 13X4 configuration. Normally I thought this console came in 14x4 or 16x2 configurations (STUDER und ReVox - Das Infoportal | STUDER 961 / 962 - Analoge Mischpult Serie). I was wondering if anyone had encountered a Studer 962 with this type of configuration? The console is for sale and I would appreciate any information you folks could share before I proceed. Thank you for your time and help.
20 plug-in locations available on this console - probaply there are:
13 Input mono modules (microphon/line/test generator inputs)or stereo inputs modules (only high-level) or mix of both modules.
4 Master outputs (each with comp/limiter and high-level inputs).
One CR Monitor module
One Auxiliary master outputs module (with generator, aux, control room talk-back and optional studio monitor selector buttons)
Now - one location is empty - therefore only 13 Inputs module or there is in addition one Monitor expansion module on, instead of one Input module.

Martin
📝 Reply