Quantcast
New Gear Aquisition! Read on... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
New Gear Aquisition! Read on...
Old 13th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
New Gear Aquisition! Read on...

Well, being a true gear slut, I've bought an innerTUBE Atomic Squeeze Box without having read any reviews. I saw it on eBay and was just so damned surprised to see it there that I snatched it up. I'll be sure to give you all a full report!
Old 13th March 2003
Gear Guru

4 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Re: New Gear Aquisition! Read on...

Quote:
Originally posted by BattleAngel
Well, being a true gear slut, I've bought an innerTUBE Atomic Squeeze Box without having read any reviews. I saw it on eBay and was just so damned surprised to see it there that I snatched it up. I'll be sure to give you all a full report!

Dude they got you!!!

Good luck with it!!!
Old 13th March 2003
Gear Maniac

🎧 15 years
Where can i find some info on this thingey....Cant find it on google
Old 13th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
www.innertubeaudio.com I think is the name of their site?

Anyway, I have no idea exactly why I got this thing but I'm going to start putting it to use right away. It'll be my first boutique outboard compressor. I'll post some clips of whatever I do with it in the coming weeks. And if I find that I've gotten in over my head, I guess I'll just put it on our FS board here and a take the loss =P

Yeah... you've all certainly managed to make me put on the 6' heels and skin tight vinyl... because I'm officially a gear slut. ;-)
Old 13th March 2003
Gear Nut

🎧 15 years
wow that looks way cool. And the name!...You gotta tell us how it sounds ASAP

their site is good for a laugh as well - I particularly liked this informative piece!!

Did you get a good deal on ebay too? What with the buyer beware thread in this forum, it'd be nice to hear a good ebay story for a change
Old 13th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Yes, I think it's a pretty good deal! Probably about right for a slightly used one- 2800. I've talked to Fletcher about it briefly and checked out various reviews at rec pit, and it sounds like a terrific unit that I can REALLY use (lots of vocalists, myself included, who need those dynamics tamed a bit).

Of course, I'll let everyone know how it is!
Old 13th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally posted by BattleAngel
Of course, I'll let everyone know how it is!

looking foreward to that ...
Old 13th March 2003
Old 13th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Isn't this the piece that SM was droolin on about recently? or am I just a bit shy of the parking lot....?
Old 14th March 2003
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
You bet!
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…