The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I find that the diaphragm that I ordered from Madisound to replace a blown tweeter in my Hafler TRM6 does not seem to be the...

tourtelot
replies: 2 views: 155
tourtelot 4 weeks ago

I have an EMT 240 goldfoil and Neve 1762 remote module, but no remote cable or pinouts for either one. I Googled but didn't...

Dr Funk
replies: 31 views: 6,829
HansMues 4 weeks ago

Hello, We are in the process of adding a TT mic patchbay to our studio. We are gonna be using a solder type switchcraft...

Phase Shift
replies: 35 views: 5,960
bmdaugherty 4 weeks ago

I've been fishing the web recently for info about capacitors for overhauling a forty year old tape machine and came across this...

Riley Casey
replies: 59 views: 2,123
tINY 4 weeks ago

Hello, Would anyone be able to recommend more readily available, or cheaper alternatives to - Carnhill VTB9045 Carnhill...

1fisch4
replies: 2 views: 233
1fisch4 4 weeks ago

Looks like some E-mu spare parts suppliers have dried up of old E-mu parts. I have been able to locate some proper NOS rotary...

rockreid
replies: 1 views: 149
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hi all,, I have a tascam us20x20 audio interface and recently have short circuited my laptop with the audio interface...

davquak
replies: 1 views: 154
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone. My Apollo Firewire burned after an electrostatic shock last week and, considering that I'm from Italy and the...

MatteoCT
replies: 0 views: 135
MatteoCT 4 weeks ago

ADC design stuff we talk about a lot : chipsets, dc coupling, discrete design, power supplies etc. Things we don't talk about...

Nickerz
replies: 0 views: 141
Nickerz 4 weeks ago

Hello everybody. I have an A800 MKIII permanently stuck in Mute problem. The mute light is permanently on and the mute switch has...

General Malaise
replies: 4 views: 948
Zeppelin 4 weeks ago

I'm about to buy a Celestion Fullback to put in a cab I have and run a big old Red Knob Twin head through it. The amp has an...

Sean B
replies: 0 views: 147
Sean B 4 weeks ago

Hi all Maybe you can help me: I can't switch on my Lexicon MPX1 anymore. It's just as if it doesn't receive any power. I...

AuraCore
replies: 19 views: 7,016
AdrianM55 4 weeks ago

Hi People, Just wanting to check with knowledgeble folk out there with regard to speaker crossover caps, I'm going to replace...

PartHunter
replies: 18 views: 1,680
pablometal 4 weeks ago

Forgive my mistake, Do you know more about fiber optic cables in microphones? Is the construction of such a cable the same as...

MusicJOY
replies: 4 views: 246
cyrano 4 weeks ago

Hello, I'm here to see if anyone knows of a good source for electrical information on well, specifically a Mackie CFX12 analog...

PJD3
replies: 0 views: 115
PJD3 4 weeks ago

So ... I put a Bluetooth speaker inside one of those vacuum bags for clothes. When I took the air out of the bag, the sound...

marcelorff
replies: 3 views: 219
CFB4 4 weeks ago

Hi, I'm looking for an available SN7483J replacement for the MCI Autolocator 2 Thanks !

2Low
replies: 10 views: 252
analogguru 4 weeks ago

Digital EQ. Do all eq plugins use the same computational process? or do they vary?. I appreciate there is a difference...

palebluedot
replies: 0 views: 160
palebluedot 4th April 2021

Hey all! Was hoping some of you might be able to offer some advice or your experience with repairing gear, or specifically with...

alexsandor
replies: 0 views: 135
alexsandor 4th April 2021

I picked up a CPS 450 to replace a dying CPS 150 for my Delta 200 board. I am looking at the specs for the two psu's and can use...

dhmaya
replies: 16 views: 1,513
Jim Williams 4th April 2021

Hi, Does anyone own or have opinions on the SPIRIT ABSOLUTE ZERO nearfield monitors ? A friend is offering them to me at a...

jlsgear
replies: 6 views: 20,666
SympaSizer 3rd April 2021

I love my Portico 5033, but it's got a terrible interface for mastering, which got me thinking, how do-able would a mod be to add...

toddd_r
replies: 7 views: 414
Jim Williams 3rd April 2021

Hope someone has can help me on this.. *Sometimes when I switch on the synth it will reset a few times before I have touched...

szf
replies: 6 views: 2,942
Shenes 3rd April 2021

Anyone knows how to do this mod? I have read many places online that it will make the MA-8 sound better:) Cheers

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 146
musicmixer04 3rd April 2021

Hey guys, this may be a silly question but... I was plugging my electric guitar into the focusrite scarlett 18i20 and as I...

Kaizerwulf
replies: 0 views: 184
Kaizerwulf 3rd April 2021

I have a Lexicon MPX-1 that is dying on boot up. When first powered on, all the LEDS light up and then it begins the boot...

danjp
replies: 9 views: 830
AdrianM55 2nd April 2021

Good morning all ! I come here hoping to find some help with my MCI JH24 tape recorder. I bought this tape recorder 2 years...

Piermo
replies: 17 views: 422
Piermo 1st April 2021

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 546 views: 371,408
paulthesparky 1st April 2021

I needed a whole bunch of these on my last Mouser order and have a lot left over. Is there any reason not to use the rest of...

Jidis
replies: 6 views: 222
Orson Maxwell 1st April 2021

Hey all - some kids were playing with a Roland boutique. Now a number of black keys are dead. No physical damage to be seen and...

Catabolic
replies: 0 views: 108
Catabolic 1st April 2021

Hello, I have a problem with my LA610 (first version). I'm the original owner. When turned on, the vu-meter goes 100% to the...

pardahl
replies: 12 views: 3,178
claudiomas 1st April 2021

Hi does anyone know what converters the MOTU Pre8 USB uses? Trying to find the dynamic range of the ins and outs and the...

phuketian
replies: 0 views: 100
phuketian 1st April 2021

I have an 36 channel inline Neotek Elan 2 console. It has 24 busses but the first 8 are balanced and must have been rebuild at...

mattssons
replies: 2 views: 174
mattssons 31st March 2021

I just bought 2 Soundcraft Delta mixers, a 24 channel and an 8 Channel. The 24 channel did not come with a power supply, and the...

ian1101
replies: 32 views: 14,267
teddymusic 31st March 2021

Hi I am a new member here from across the pond in the UK. howdy I am hoping to get some advise based on the forum members...

majnu007
replies: 6 views: 1,544
KimWave 31st March 2021

Hi folks, I just installed two Redco TT D-Sub patchbays. I downloaded their patchbay template, but it doesn't line...

jim2b
replies: 13 views: 8,477
DrScruggs 31st March 2021

I need help configuring a line level "equalizer" Evidently, the RCA out of the DAC is 4 db and the XLR is 14 db. I'm...

J Ex
replies: 0 views: 121
J Ex 30th March 2021

Hey gearspace folks. I've got a Mackie Onyx 1640 I'm trying to refurbish to use for with my rehearsal PA and I'm finding it...

ben_MKE
replies: 3 views: 170
crosscutred 30th March 2021

Guys, I picked up a Tapco 4400 reverb recently and ALL the slider pots are quite scratchy. I've cleaned a lot of rotary pots...

rog951
replies: 9 views: 2,744
FatLucy 30th March 2021

I have lost hope for finding a reasonably priced MV8-OP1 output expansion board for Roland's MV-8800. :( So I've been toying...

Seccione
replies: 34 views: 9,247
DJ T Havoc 29th March 2021

Is there a easy build for a very simple line-level (or mic level) passive high-pass filter? It's hard to find any designs catered...

PaRaNoId
replies: 57 views: 31,681
Surbitone 29th March 2021

Hi All, I have a Soundcraft Delta that has a few channel 'ON' pushbutton switches that have seen better days...

Murky Waters
replies: 7 views: 1,072
Toneshifter 29th March 2021

Hello everyone. I picked up an Oktava mk 319 yesterday and they sound very nice for the given price, but I saw there are a lot...

kamimarga
replies: 0 views: 133
kamimarga 28th March 2021

I just picked up a mackie control universal controller with one mackie control xt expansion controller. Each are having issues...

Hottlungs
replies: 21 views: 4,009
Cris_ProMusic 28th March 2021

Hello! I am trying to wire up a new power supply for my sequential circuits Tom drum machine. It is basically a center tap AC...

80sboy
replies: 1 views: 139
Thomas W. Bethe 28th March 2021

Hi. I have a studer A800 problem. When the machine is first turned on and cold it will play tapes for a few minutes and then...

General Malaise
replies: 4 views: 705
Radardoug 27th March 2021

I have several pieces of gear with horrible pots that are overdue for cleaning. The headphone pots on my UA Apollo, EQ on several...

blackmajik2021
replies: 3 views: 323
lame pseudonym 27th March 2021

Hello, Does anyone know how to calibrate VU meter on TLA-50. Summit seems to be impossible to contact. Emails bounce back phone...

ginglat
replies: 1 views: 1,312
Hammerstiel 27th March 2021

I just took delivery of a Peavey 6505 MH Japan Edition. I was planning on having a step down converter ordered but spaced on it....

Piku
replies: 6 views: 218
Piku 27th March 2021

Hi, I have had for a while a Ross distortion pedal (the early tan version made in the US) that I like a lot, as it can go from...

Santiago
replies: 7 views: 1,498
Jim Williams 26th March 2021

Moderators