The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am working on this unit that has two broken switches, more specifically the SIP switch and Studio speakers switch. I guess...

tron23
replies: 3 views: 197
tron23 2 weeks ago

I am trying to locate the bin files for the presets ROMs in order to save a unit. I hope asking for the code is not a violation...

tron23
replies: 0 views: 120
tron23 2 weeks ago

Hi, I have a question, if this is stupid and ignorant please, do tell me straight up. Leaving aside costs/...

BarryLimestone
replies: 6 views: 171
David Rick 2 weeks ago

Hi finally manged to get hold of one of these rare units - but its in very bad condition and non-functioning. Getting the user...

DJKrishna
replies: 5 views: 444
lovekrafty 2 weeks ago

This thread is for exchange and discussion of technical information regarding maintenance, tweaking, adjusting, and general care...

piotr
replies: 154 views: 36,268
jack001 2 weeks ago

One of the old "boat anchors" I have sitting idle in the studio is a 1960s Telefunken M10 two-track reel machine. I got...

Fummunda
replies: 20 views: 382
Thomas W. Bethe 2 weeks ago

Hi there. I need some help. Someone could tell me any exact make and model, that is 100% compatible for U67. I know...

SmouseS
replies: 24 views: 5,572
Radardoug 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, i'm looking for solution to fix my mixing console "Allen and Heath System 8 / 168" . wworried I hope...

ginboy79
replies: 1 views: 147
cyrano 2 weeks ago

So you want ziggstar dust studio guitar tones. Lets say you have a marshall pig with 2 tubes removed and a xlr out, a 68 les...

Lou kash
replies: 2 views: 197
Scragend 3 weeks ago

I love my KSP8, and the remote is one of the best parts of using it. BUT recently the rubber bottom on the KSP8 remote has...

timtoonz
replies: 5 views: 715
Blatboy 3 weeks ago

It's time to refoam my JBL Control 5 woofers. I did some quick reconnaissance and I've come up with the following resources to...

Piyono
replies: 1 views: 138
lame pseudonym 3 weeks ago

Hi a few weeks ago I started seeing an error message on my DAW PC which warns that 'hard disc failure is eminent'. I called tech...

perform/record
replies: 14 views: 1,437
play/record 3 weeks ago

I recently got my hands on an Allen and Heath System 8 mkII in decent shape for free and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas...

jooooakes
replies: 1 views: 467
ginboy79 3 weeks ago

My 15-year-old Mackie 1202 has finally gotten sufficiently annoying that I'm going to open it and clean all the potentiometers...

shmuelyosef
replies: 3 views: 211
Jim Williams 3 weeks ago

Hi, I'm trying to fix an old genlock (not quite music gear, but audio/visual for sure) and the faders are broken. They look...

Overmann
replies: 12 views: 405
Jim Williams 3 weeks ago

Does anyone have a schematic or manual for the Amek RCMA NEVE 9098?

sprockets
replies: 5 views: 1,099
neoviking 3 weeks ago

I want to adjust (or maybe just check) the azimuth on a tape machine's repro head, and I have an alignment tape. I don't have an...

Bravin Neff
replies: 2 views: 175
Bravin Neff 3 weeks ago

Seeking some advice, please, from the master electronics pros here... I have a Hammond XM-2 organ module that will not power...

kennybro
replies: 6 views: 249
RetroFunk 3 weeks ago

It's a Tascam 122mkII. After fixing about five other problems, the deck is dropping into stop after about ten seconds of play, or...

Jidis
replies: 18 views: 416
Jidis 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I've spent the past few months (very) slowly bringing a Studer 902 back to glory. One thing I have been ignoring however...

nativeVS
replies: 7 views: 659
Jim Williams 3 weeks ago

Hi all, I'm picking up an old fostex mn-15 mixer/compressor - they used to compliment the fostex x-15 4 track tape machine. I was...

MichaelDude
replies: 3 views: 157
MichaelDude 3 weeks ago

Today I serviced my first-gen Mackie CR-1604 VLZ for the first time since I bought it new in 1998. After sitting in storage...

Piyono
replies: 14 views: 413
Piyono 3 weeks ago

I, like many others it seems, am experiencing issues with my Powered Rokit 8 G2 monitors. I purchased two from a friend knowing...

ComodoComplex
replies: 13 views: 20,166
LOOIE BANDS 3 weeks ago

Yeah me too! I started doing studio work in the 90’s when tape machines were still being used quite a bit (along with ADAT) and...

madriaan
replies: 9 views: 612
madriaan 3 weeks ago

Hi to all! I'm looking for EPROM dump image for Nagra T-audio. The eprom is on the Timecode card. or do you know where I Can ask...

GabriMix
replies: 0 views: 111
GabriMix 3 weeks ago

I intend to built a power supply to run Eurorack synth modules, one for bench with a single output (to test new modules that I...

lightnb
replies: 5 views: 339
lightnb 3 weeks ago

Hi I need some advice on a led meter display from a soundcraft TS24. I would like to implement these in another desk. Here...

Twosounds
replies: 0 views: 105
Twosounds 3 weeks ago

Hey all, I have a pair of KRK Rokit RP5's (the first iteration) which are about 15 years old now and still going strong. But...

undercoverhippy
replies: 7 views: 288
5at19 4 weeks ago

I happened to look at my one rack of gear a little while ago and saw something that totally blew my mind: My Peavy Trans-Tube...

dysamoria
replies: 6 views: 201
dysamoria 4 weeks ago

Hi spacers :) So I’m experimenting with a 30 minute infinite reverb on my Zoom 9200 processor (sound gorgeous), but ran into a...

flextone
replies: 0 views: 108
flextone 4 weeks ago

Hey, I have bought a pair of RFZ AU35 transformers and in need of a pinout diagram. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

zqone537
replies: 2 views: 256
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hi guys I've posted this at another sub forum, I hope this is the right place for the thread. My Roland JV1080 keeps turning...

claudioferrari
replies: 3 views: 340
diskzero 4 weeks ago

Hello all! I've been looking around and I can't seem to find anything about replacing the backlight/screen for the Roland...

mr.danielnewell
replies: 0 views: 109
mr.danielnewell 4 weeks ago

hi there,i have a Fostex DMT8 multitrack recorder which, after powering-up today , displayed a "no disk" message i...

catscurlyear
replies: 22 views: 4,345
robotsyndicalist 4 weeks ago

Hi all! I got a Ensoniq DP4+ the other day and it is malfunctioning. I need to diagnose what might be the problem. First and...

Shot
replies: 5 views: 2,661
johans121 4 weeks ago

Hi, I am using KH310 in my home studio and everytime the neighbour opens the led lights that are on dimmers (he is one level...

tenkas
replies: 3 views: 186
tenkas 4 weeks ago

I'm looking for replacements for the encoder shown in these pictures. There's an ID number embossed in the plastic (impossible to...

Northamusi
replies: 8 views: 406
ColiColbert 4 weeks ago

Hello dear Space friends. I am trying to get my head around Impedance and how to "control it". I am currently...

Ted Krotkiewski
replies: 15 views: 378
Ted Krotkiewski 4 weeks ago

I recently purchased some bulk Mogami W2524 under the impression that I could solder them to Neutrik NYS228 1/4" TRS...

jesseber
replies: 4 views: 157
jesseber 4 weeks ago

Hi I have as simple question that may lead into a more complicated one: Is it basically possible to merge two stereo TRS...

Moulin
replies: 19 views: 611
ruffrecords 4 weeks ago

Does anyone know where I can find some transformers for the VX? I am looking into some mods for the channels for this console. ...

Guitfiddle
replies: 6 views: 2,323
Riley Casey 4 weeks ago

Hi. Doing some repairs on Dynaudio BM6A. Lots of information on the internet for bad relays but nothing more. Speakers have...

served
replies: 27 views: 11,726
Stack_Shack 4 weeks ago

I just bought A cheap "vintage" grundig microphone from the 'bay, a really nice little grundig mic from 1959...

HourglassStudios
replies: 19 views: 15,684
bleachboy 4 weeks ago

Wow this thing looks like it could be real cool (... for a vintage solid state console). Lots of potential anyway to have fun. It...

jml designs
replies: 2 views: 147
jml designs 4 weeks ago

Hey All, Sorry - not sure if this is the best forum to post this, but seemed like the most likely. I have a not so young Senn...

10engines
replies: 1 views: 106
Radardoug 4 weeks ago

Just moved to a new apartament, set up my old gear in a new room and turns out that now I'm receiving an unbearable amount of...

GusMachado
replies: 79 views: 2,220
Aaron Rash 4 weeks ago

Hello all, Any help would be appreciated. I use a Shure MX418D/N Talkback mic for studio talkback. The dip switches are set...

realrecording
replies: 0 views: 119
realrecording 4 weeks ago

I have seen some of you guys are members of GroupDIY as well.... I have tried to register on this site with ZERO success. Is...

soundrick
replies: 80 views: 9,192
JohnRoberts 4 weeks ago

Hi all, I have an old Astatic d104 with a T-UG8 stand. It has a 4 pin cable out. I'd love to be able to use it for stylized...

gdchamberlin
replies: 3 views: 188
Thomas W. Bethe 4 weeks ago

Hi does anyone have the electrical schematic for the nady trm6? either the orginal or can they draw it if they own that...

flashlamp
replies: 0 views: 102
flashlamp 4 weeks ago

Moderators