The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 91 views: 143,898
jokeramik 21st September 2022

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up GeekZone = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,169 views: 604,920
Rtroost 25th July 2022

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 68,341
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

A pet peeve of mine is shopping for gear in 2022 and something says it gives you warm juicy fat tube tone and it doesn't tell you...

jmauer42
replies: 5 views: 77
jmauer42 9 hours ago

Hey all, I've been messing with a free pair of Rokit 4 G3 monitors that the previous owner had issues with one dying. I've...

kinghaigy
replies: 4 views: 87
audiospecific 13 hours ago

I’m very sad to announce the recent passing of Cary Altschuler, our long time tech and my good friend. I got to know Cary...

David Kulka
replies: 0 views: 44
David Kulka 15 hours ago

These three Alps potentiometers have the exact same dimensions. Are they interchangeable? What do the marking mean? first one:...

aracu
replies: 1 views: 61
gyraf 17 hours ago

Hello, Connectors are provided on the input PCB of the Soundcraft Series 5 for wiring input transformers to the Hi-Z and XLR...

cat alley
replies: 15 views: 2,714
Annex2 1 day ago

Hi all. I hope this is the right place for this post but apologies if I've got that wrong. I am encountering a very specific...

ragman
replies: 24 views: 442
audiospecific 1 day ago

Hi everyone, over time I noticed my Lewitt LCT440 Pure started exhibiting a very hight noise floor, along with some occasional...

nivviri
replies: 14 views: 225
chris661 1 day ago

Ok I just called Shenneiser and they're asking a huge amount of money to replace my m147 tube..it seems like the tube is a 6111,...

Nahuel
replies: 50 views: 17,859
Hymnographer 1 day ago

So I'm a complete beginner when it comes to the assembly of anything electronic. However I saw this microphone where I could...

jaques
replies: 1 views: 56
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

I am possibly interested in purchasing a Presonus Eureka. I was initially interested in an SPL Track One or a Mindprint Envoice...

MSR74
replies: 24 views: 12,332
play.exe 1 day ago

I have an old UTC H-23 transformer. The connections diagram refers to "center tap," but it has no center tap lug. Do...

Brent Hahn
replies: 8 views: 208
audiospecific 2 days ago

Hello Audio Geeks, As some of you may know we bought the majority of TL Audio spares when Tim @ Sonic Solutions died, a sad...

Audio Related
replies: 0 views: 59
Audio Related 2 days ago

Hi all, I am after a schematic for the KRK Rokit 5 G3 as I have a unit in from a friend that is not providing any sound. He was...

bagpuss22
replies: 1 views: 364
kinghaigy 2 days ago

Hi all, Hoping someone can help; I’ve got a Studer A807 that was running very smoothly, but recently on power up it...

DannyMA
replies: 9 views: 206
briczo 2 days ago

Hi I’ve been absent from this forum for a while and I don’t no if this is the place to ask this but I have an old Dynacord...

bugchild
replies: 1 views: 65
Thomas W. Bethe 3 days ago

So ive built a 3 channel L by 3 channel R mixer for my home rig. Until I can buy a real mixer. Im using a bluetooth stereo...

Mandelscope
replies: 5 views: 94
Mandelscope 3 days ago

I have a KRK10s that has been diagnosed with a bad volume controller. This is the part that it calls for:...

swild
replies: 3 views: 104
The Count 4 days ago

Hi all, Been working on a MIDI controller for a bit and I got to spend quite a bit of time trying to get the best of the TP/9S...

bruno_z
replies: 0 views: 40
bruno_z 4 days ago

Hi, I just bought an original TC Finalizer Wizard Series, on plugging it in it sparked, made a little pop noise and...

Joe_caithness
replies: 24 views: 4,305
Felipesku 5 days ago

Hi everyone, I have been experiencing a problem with one of my genelec 8040a, the tweeter is making a little electric noise...

guise
replies: 2 views: 117
sahink 6 days ago

Hey all. Would love some help or troubleshooting advice as I don't know what else to do any more. I've been doing studio stuff...

drivepilot
replies: 28 views: 601
JohnRoberts 6 days ago

Hello, Last year i bought a Delta 200 mixer. A few weeks ago there was a problem with the master channelstrip. When i...

quinciejones
replies: 18 views: 4,996
Tripwave 6 days ago

Awrite.. I aquired a broken Lexicon pcm91 which I'm in the process of restoring. So far everything seems to be fine, except the...

JoaT
replies: 31 views: 2,605
mc1510 6 days ago

I first posted this in "So Much Gear, So Little Time" but got no responses. I measured the relative gains of the 8...

ChipBurns
replies: 0 views: 38
ChipBurns 1 week ago

Hi gearfriends, let me share my repair video, which may be useful for many owners of a fairly popular Otari MX-5050 BII...

Antony Scott
replies: 2 views: 475
Kappeyne 1 week ago

Eveanna and fellow gearslutz, does anyone know of a combination plug that will fit into one of these Combo plugs and...

Buddhaman
replies: 11 views: 9,877
Shredente 1 week ago

Hi Forum This is my first post here and I hope that I am posting in the right section, if not apologies to the mods. I...

staticdeathnoise
replies: 24 views: 7,068
audiospecific 1 week ago

Have been on a search for a 47 type tube mic for a while and have landed on the Pearlman TM-47. I’ve gone down the tube...

gmel555
replies: 1 views: 67
gyraf 1 week ago

Microphone question “Somewhat newbie” Hi what is the biggest advantage of transformerbased mics 1 somewhat tube sound...

QueenSisi
replies: 21 views: 570
audiospecific 1 week ago

Hi Guys, I would like to know if anyone has had a similar problem and could help. I have a Neumann KMR81 and for a few days it...

Can_Br
replies: 1 views: 81
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

Looking for a downloadable set of manual/schematics for an Otari MX7300 and remote. I have tried PM'ing people offering in some...

HardRubbish
replies: 7 views: 965
Javierochoa 1 week ago

Hi all, I know there are a few Chilton QM series console owners on here so I am here to ask for a favour. In short, I am...

Mo Facta
replies: 11 views: 3,299
Gravity 1 week ago

Hi, Couple weeks ago I bought an old Fernandes Stratocaster guitar (80's I think) and my friend who repairs guitars took care...

xeper
replies: 8 views: 12,017
Big Noyzz 1 week ago

Wondering if this would be a good power supply for audio projects. In this case a Turntable motor & Amp that call for...

demonfuzz
replies: 3 views: 134
demonfuzz 1 week ago

Hi! I have a Fender Chorus Amp with a couple of issues. The first one being that the right channel output sounds funky. I hooked...

andrewpauly
replies: 14 views: 319
audiospecific 1 week ago

Hi all. Just got an Schaller Echo Sound in. It is a echo disc unit. The alu solid disc is covered in a brown paint. It has the...

muziekschuur
replies: 53 views: 11,153
Luman 1 week ago

Hi all, I have an 1176 revF my tech is looking at. We have the original schematics from Urei but IC1 is listed as a UREI part...

s.d.finley
replies: 4 views: 196
cathode 1 week ago

sorry to ask this question, but i am still unclear after doing some searching. it was suggested to me that maybe my unbalance...

quincyg
replies: 13 views: 39,162
David Rick 1 week ago

Scans of my handwritten copies of two Audio Technica mic power modules; the actual schems are not online anymore and I don't have...

M50k
replies: 11 views: 300
audiospecific 1 week ago

This works GREAT. More expensive than normal but it does a perfect job of removing...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 7 views: 438
oldgearguy 1 week ago

Hello guys, Any help is greatly appreciated. I have a Behringer Ultra Curve Pro 8024 with low battery warning. Can anyone advise...

alba359
replies: 4 views: 2,072

Hello Everyone, I recently got my hands on a Boss RAD-50 rackmount for Micro Rack half-size effects. I've been using the RDD20...

lioncrew
replies: 0 views: 100
lioncrew 1 week ago

Hello, I am trying to program a multi band gate. I was hoping to get some help with finding resources for the math involved. I am...

oniphony
replies: 1 views: 101
gyraf 1 week ago

Hi there Geekslutz! I am in search of the service manual for the Audio Technica RMX64 cassette recorder. I would appreciate...

buenasuertesound
replies: 6 views: 901
pyronet83 1 week ago

Hey everyone, Years ago, while reading some engineering literature I came across mention of the practice of gating 60Hz...

BCPM_Custom
replies: 3 views: 163
BCPM_Custom 1 week ago

Hello Guys, anybody here who can help me repair my BAE 1073. The Input Gain Switch is broken and doesnt work anymore. I´ve...

CarbonaraStudios
replies: 3 views: 151
audiospecific 1 week ago

Hello everyone, I come here because I have a technical problem and I can't get out of it. I recently acquired a "behringer...

soundronote
replies: 2 views: 110
audiospecific 1 week ago

Hello! I'll get right to the point here. Let's say i want to take a desktop processor/effect unit (i.e. analog heat, soma...

exhume 2 consume
replies: 0 views: 99
exhume 2 consume 1 week ago

The local college used to have some students in their physics department who were interested in learning about audio electronics....

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 61 views: 1,750

Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone here in the thread has had issues with their AWS 900 randomly rebooting? It seems to...

London Bridge St
replies: 3 views: 270
stibernik 2 weeks ago

Moderators