The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up GeekZone = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,169 views: 600,358
Rtroost 2 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 90 views: 141,464
Synth Guru 30th June 2022

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearspace Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 11 views: 56,805
play/record 26th June 2022

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 67,747
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

hey there! a Studiomaster 12 into 2 (12-2b) mixing desk fell into my hands. A few scratchy pots, but generally working...

derletztetighte
replies: 6 views: 115
RetroFunk 25 minutes ago

Hi guys, I'm working on a solid state pultec. I already fixed the problems in the gain stage (thanks to this forum), but...

nervousfede
replies: 7 views: 326
NeonCQ 42 minutes ago

Is there any drop in replacement for the LCD screen on a PCM70? Mine is a bit hard to read. I'm assuming I can't clean off...

guinsu
replies: 4 views: 213
Northamusi 4 hours ago

Hey there, I just got my DMX. It turns on just fine, the LCD display works (I’ll get to this in a sec) and when plugged into my...

KorgTriton
replies: 0 views: 44
KorgTriton 11 hours ago

There has been alot of talk about importance of conversion in recording chain, and lots of people want to know which AD/DA chip...

Chagalj
replies: 577 views: 415,213
JoeRainey 13 hours ago

Hello there, I'm not sure, if this is the right place to post this, but I'm trying anyway. I'd like a wiring in my guitar...

bubuz
replies: 1 views: 74
NeonCQ 23 hours ago

Supposedly this kid from the Ukraine found schematics, taught himself to solder, and constructed these high quality looking sssl...

Zvbbvbeats
replies: 4 views: 278
u87allen 1 day ago

I have an issue with my o2r. It looses it's internal sync. When it has been on long enough, it starts to drop audio playback. At...

JoaT
replies: 1 views: 154
JoaT 1 day ago

Hi everyone! I’m restoring an old radio and with the help of a local tech its working really well except for the speaker...

chiasson
replies: 3 views: 96
Thomas W. Bethe 1 day ago

Hello, whenever I turn on phantom power, I get a hum around 50hz. I had this same problem a year ago and I was able to cure it by...

WanderingScholar
replies: 17 views: 811
WanderingScholar 1 day ago

Hi Folks, I've been bringing this amp back to life. It isn't anything special, but I have the original cabinet and the amp has a...

Gruner
replies: 6 views: 124
Gruner 2 days ago

Hi, working on this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSJ6zmPTCaE what do you guys think?

diegux
replies: 1 views: 69
Jidis 2 days ago

Just like the title says. I bought enough of these in the values needed to swap into the Hi EQ and Hi Mid EQ of the SC6000 I’m...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 14 views: 596
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

Hi all, Ive been doing live sound at countless gigs for the last 4-5 years and when im not "out" doing sound, Im...

sounds&words
replies: 18 views: 1,981
David Rick 2 days ago

I've been trying to learn more about electronics building and repair to go along with trying to learn more about working in...

guinsu
replies: 17 views: 434
GLouie 3 days ago

Hi all, So I have found another thread https://tinyurl.com/y6ka2w3u where this issue was mentioned and, in that case, it turned...

LostLunch
replies: 0 views: 64
LostLunch 3 days ago

Hello everyone, Nice forum here with lost of super info. Wondering if i get lucky. Iam looking after a schematic of the...

tech111
replies: 16 views: 4,589
Svedenblad 3 days ago

Does anyone have a schematic for the Omniphonic Pre 2 please? It's the fully balanced version of the Pre 1 and all inputs and...

octopi
replies: 2 views: 456
mrterry 3 days ago

I have been waiting on approval for some time now. If anybody on here can help me get approved it would be greatly appreciated....

Mister Karloff
replies: 17 views: 1,483
gyraf 3 days ago

Hello all! Similar issues have been discussed here before, but I would appreciate to hear from other owners of active monitor...

ByTheSea
replies: 0 views: 88
ByTheSea 4 days ago

So I'm running a 416 through a focusrite scarlett solo 3rd gen, and I don't know if this is a problem with the mic or not since...

Fmsk661
replies: 0 views: 97
Fmsk661 5 days ago

Hi! I have a question about the application of the AES48 Standard when it comes to using two balanced inputs in the same...

lukegalea16
replies: 0 views: 55
lukegalea16 6 days ago

I just bought a patchbay off of ebay that I need a punch tool for. From what Ive been told it needs a tool that works with ADC...

M.S.P.
replies: 17 views: 3,523
Pat Maki 6 days ago

Greetings ! Not sure if the subject is in the right place , apologist in advance if its not. I am trying to give a beat-up...

NZN
replies: 5 views: 215
Jidis 6 days ago

Hi all. I spent hours last night trying to find out how to build an EL84 valve bias probe. I've already built a 6L6 probe. ...

Ski spiggy
replies: 5 views: 213
audiospecific 6 days ago

Hi, I cannot find the value of this volume knob rotary encoder. It seems like this is a common problem with these units. I have...

jml designs
replies: 14 views: 560
jml designs 1 week ago

Hi, attatched is a pic and the schematic for the delta 1010 power supply. Im looking to replace the 470uF 35volt and the 2200uF ...

andybot
replies: 3 views: 240
The Count 1 week ago

My Boss SE-70 seems to run pretty hot and I'd like to do something about it. It seems to be mostly coming from a 5V regulator on...

rockmanrock
replies: 2 views: 188
rockmanrock 1 week ago

Hi there, I've had a look at the other threads on the forum about this unit so hoping I haven't missed something obvious,...

Ital045
replies: 2 views: 153
Jidis 1 week ago

I am looking for replacement rotary encoders for my Yamaha A4000 sampler. It is Yamaha part number V4441800, which is Alps Alpine...

MH1234
replies: 4 views: 377
CFB4 1 week ago

Hey, I wonder if anybody has come across this. I just got a new Mackie 1202VLZ4 and it seems to have quite a problem with...

LincolnG
replies: 49 views: 4,350
Cantankerous 1 week ago

Dear friends, On my Ensoniq TS-10 some sounds distorted. For example: timpani, bells, organs, and some other sounds distorted....

vitalog2010
replies: 0 views: 70
vitalog2010 1 week ago

I have a TS-10 that has badly distorting effects; bypassing the effects (i.e. rsetting the effects processor to DRY) cures the...

syntaur
replies: 7 views: 1,854
vitalog2010 1 week ago

If anyone at all has a lead or knows where to find a west German made Bertran VU meter (pics attached), I’d be forever...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 82
jml designs 1 week ago

Hi, So recently I thrifted one of these alesis micro limiters and it's in great condition physically but upon getting the...

mundanetreasures
replies: 6 views: 251
mundanetreasures 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I recently got my hands on a free alesis quadraverb. The unit has two problems.. 1. the display is very...

part12studios
replies: 47 views: 8,643
Muser 1 week ago

I have a few old iOS devices lying around that I thought would make great dedicated FX units. I've already made a 'proof of...

peanutismint
replies: 9 views: 187
Muser 1 week ago

Hi. I have a Spirit 328 mixing console with no boot problem. Need a Hardreseting or Firmware Flash but nothing is found files,...

Julitium
replies: 3 views: 567
AtticaEnumbrea 1 week ago

Hi there I have here from a customer (I am audio repair tech) the MFB-522 analog drum machine. There is an burnt IC (due to...

yannlu
replies: 4 views: 297
yannlu 2 weeks ago

I replaced the battery in my MPX 1 with a new battery receptacle and CR2032 Now the display isn't working right, tried factory...

hailhail
replies: 2 views: 124
hailhail 2 weeks ago

Hi. I have an old reel to reel that I never use. It has an AC motor inside, which seems to be difficult to hack to do...

the19thbear
replies: 4 views: 227
mbrebes 2 weeks ago

Hey guys. I recently received 1073 modules with a power rack and noticed that with microphone amplification, the signal that...

Husky Squad
replies: 0 views: 129
Husky Squad 2 weeks ago

hallo i replaced all the filter capacitors in my SE4400a and still get this noise can any one help me plz cable changed and...

minanapil13
replies: 0 views: 84
minanapil13 2 weeks ago

Hi all - I have question about electric load best practices. I have a furman ar-15 II voltage regulator (15 amp capacity). I'm...

The Green Man
replies: 2 views: 152
The Green Man 2 weeks ago

I spent the weekend trying to understand and improve the LA-610. I think I found a first step. Appreciate hearing from others...

theBF
replies: 26 views: 10,410
MFox13 2 weeks ago

Is there such a thing as a standalone, whether portable or not, dBFS meter for studio calibration? Let me create it out of thin...

HSLand
replies: 3 views: 210
jerry123 2 weeks ago

This is sort of a last ditch effort to find a solution to this. I have had a guy building me up a 2 channel Sphere 920eq/m1200...

ELAmental
replies: 2 views: 158
the fxs 2 weeks ago

Anyone know if the internal battery in the Lexicon mpx-1 is rechargable or not?

Slutty Professor
replies: 5 views: 864
Tom G 2 weeks ago

Hello! It's Gigi from Italy (south) This is my first post in the forum...and i'd like to say sorry -in advance- for my...

sicijk
replies: 8 views: 9,806
guinsu 2 weeks ago

I recently came into a DBX 118 with a 240v sticker by the power receptacle. I tried to ID the power xformer online but no luck. I...

focusbob
replies: 8 views: 208
audiospecific 2 weeks ago

Moderators