Quantcast
GeekZone - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The GUTZ

OK, something to spice up GeekZone = here is where we post images of the INSIDE of audio equipment. Disclaimer; any photo...

Tim Farrant
replies: 1,165 views: 569,411
jmp72 3 weeks ago

I have been collecting schematics for 30 years and 5 years ago I started make them available at my site www.SecretMind.dk but...

MicroSonic
replies: 88 views: 126,092
gyraf 26th July 2021

DSP Innovations has recently launched a FREE data sheet search site. The site, Datasheetpro.com - Search Electronic Components ,...

gabriel1
replies: 19 views: 59,535
msbettyhunt 27th March 2020

Anyone who offers technical services should get themselves listed into the new member directory here... Gearspace Directory:...

Tim Farrant
replies: 9 views: 48,561
msbettyhunt 24th March 2020

Reverbs and other DSP stuff.... moved? The thread on high-end was very interesting but probably should be here.......

dale116dot7
replies: 905 views: 189,335
seancostello 1 hour ago

Hello everyone. I have the pleasure to present you the new pcb available at general audio research...

micro rocco
replies: 0 views: 22
micro rocco 3 hours ago

I need to replace the wire that connects my output jack on my les paul. I do not have any wire specifically for it, but I do have...

TheCaptain910
replies: 0 views: 55
TheCaptain910 7 hours ago

Hi, my Midas Venice F16 sometimes is not powering up and when I turn it on all the LEDs start flashing. grrr I guess that it...

mikg
replies: 6 views: 1,772
OliveFromParis 9 hours ago

I'm an 'audio engineer' who took some elementary physics classes in college, but I don't have a electrical engineering...

quiet_storm
replies: 8 views: 207
UKMK00 9 hours ago

Dear Community, the topic power is probably the most controversial topic in audio. There are tons of threads in audio forums...

PeterPetz
replies: 82 views: 1,440
PeterPetz 1 day ago

I have the mono/mute/dim buttons on a mackie big knob studio+ that are not engaging. Any suggestions? I tried some compressed...

illynoise
replies: 11 views: 762
Cpl. Punishment 1 day ago

Two days ago I was in my mastering room doing a transfer when all the audio equipment started to output a very low hum (sounded...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 3 views: 114
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

this seems to be an ideal candidate to turn into a stunner. good bones but hopeing i can make it shine. i love the...

buschfsu
replies: 41 views: 24,480
jiggobee 1 day ago

Was reading the preview of that old Tape Op article about adding a transformer into the chain to induce more color/mojo. Using...

MYN
replies: 76 views: 8,833
RogerFoote 1 day ago

Okay I'm confused.. (not surprising) I got a juno 106.. got it home. plugged it into my stereo rig.. and immediately noticed...

malice95
replies: 1 views: 844
[email protected] 1 day ago

Hi, anyone's got a PO-12 or PO-24 with broken screen please to send over? I am happy to pay for delivery (London, UK) and little...

kloopy
replies: 0 views: 44
kloopy 2 days ago

Just bought this wonderful quality drum machine, but it's making only snapping sound instead of drum sounds. Everything on the...

JoyousSound
replies: 62 views: 8,599
QueenSisi 2 days ago

Hey people, i've been lurking this forum for a while now, and I have a question to which i can't seem to find an answer even...

enenra
replies: 11 views: 2,632
longtimelurker 2 days ago

Hi folks, I'm about to enter the wild and whacky world of EDAC connector building, and i'm wondering whether i should purchase...

Dazzerr
replies: 9 views: 366
tdot 2 days ago

Hi ,all I’m Looking the TL Audio C 5021 schematics. Thanks

boops
replies: 5 views: 240
rotfenstermusik 2 days ago

Hey guys, I just bought the Omnitronic BD-1320 second hand and it seems to run well mechanically. Currently trying to set it...

platonism8
replies: 0 views: 57
platonism8 3 days ago

So I've had a Summit TLA 100A on the bench for service. Apparently the bright spark who designed this was not that bright. There...

Radardoug
replies: 8 views: 1,208
Sean Sullivan 4 days ago

Anyone know Richard from Lingenberg Sound? Several years ago I got some bits from Richard @ Lingenberg sound sent over here to...

mick61
replies: 4 views: 985
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hi everyone! I know this is a long shot, but would anyone have an idea why this is happening?! I have an older M80 with Jensen...

johnforrestal
replies: 3 views: 194
Jim Williams 5 days ago

I bought a well used Tascam M-1516, but after the sale, i realized it didn't include a power supply. according to Tascam, the...

travis.farmer
replies: 6 views: 878
Jim Williams 5 days ago

Hey, All! I have a Carvin mx2488 console that I recently picked up and have some tech questions about it. When I first booted up...

cvonbreeden
replies: 4 views: 90
cvonbreeden 5 days ago

Hi all, I bought a TLM 103 from a "buy and sell" site similar to ebay here in my country. Upon receiving it, I...

Savio_br
replies: 1 views: 1,242
Vit 6 days ago

Hello there "Gearspaces" XD I need you for this one. After major home renovations I'm experiencing a major issue with...

caronte23
replies: 14 views: 264
samwinston123 1 week ago

Hey, I wonder if anybody has come across this. I just got a new Mackie 1202VLZ4 and it seems to have quite a problem with...

LincolnG
replies: 47 views: 2,705
M50k 1 week ago

Hi all. Just got an Schaller Echo Sound in. It is a echo disc unit. The alu solid disc is covered in a brown paint. It has the...

muziekschuur
replies: 51 views: 9,844
Frankiefuzz 1 week ago

Hi there, I have a D&R Avalon and it's amazing, however has a big problem, half of the modules are missing the mic pre IC- a...

danie_faustino
replies: 3 views: 178
danie_faustino 1 week ago

Any Slutz out there who have wired up a GAC-7 cable for an Apex 460? I‘m having trouble figuring out which pins the two thicker...

MYN
replies: 4 views: 468
MYN 1 week ago

Can someone please explain it properly? I searched all over google about this but didn't find a propper answer. All the...

HzHzHz
replies: 4 views: 174
kludgeaudio 1 week ago

Hi Forum This is my first post here and I hope that I am posting in the right section, if not apologies to the mods. I...

staticdeathnoise
replies: 20 views: 5,943
emmanuelcoder 1 week ago

Hi I bought a BOSS SE 70 with out a PSU was fairly cheap as its a bit beat up On powering it up im gettin a blank screen it...

Bornnslippy
replies: 7 views: 322
hollandturbine 1 week ago

Hey guys quick question which one of these laptop is good for music production Dell Alienware R17 HP ZBook G3 Acer Aspire V17...

Kevingrant16
replies: 1 views: 920
gebella 1 week ago

One of my Furman PL-8 power conditioner units shows a hot/ground reverse on a polarity "bug". I hear a relay click and...

tourtelot
replies: 0 views: 63
tourtelot 1 week ago

hello everyone, I'd like to introduce MidiTraC... MidiTraC combines different device classes: * Step sequencer...

aliced25
replies: 0 views: 73
aliced25 1 week ago

EDIT: This is interesting. Anyone with the means to do it, try and measure the output impedance of the X-Amp and get back to me...

willcon
replies: 13 views: 433
Philbo King 1 week ago

Hi all, I am trying to find an NTP M100c op amp. Any ideas? Thanks, Seamus EDIT: Found some, thanks!

Seamus TM
replies: 21 views: 4,357
tobi_woerth 1 week ago

Hi!! I recently bought a cheap akai s900, of course not working! The problem, is that when i turn it on all the characters in...

autodefe
replies: 3 views: 426
goldenmean 1 week ago

Hi, how would I go about replacing a dented tweeter? The sound is also affected, I can hear less high end from one...

Mick98
replies: 2 views: 123
Thomas W. Bethe 1 week ago

I have a question about testing error rates on an Panasonic SV3800 DAT machine. I figured out how to check them in the manual,...

Dee$
replies: 5 views: 2,396
GLouie 1 week ago

My tech spoke of building a little enclosure with just input and output jacks, whereupon you would have a set of input...

illacov
replies: 81 views: 28,783
Brent Hahn 1 week ago

Hi, some time ago I bought an "unknown condition" Sony DPS-R7, it arrived at my home packaged with a light cardboard...

tr0x
replies: 17 views: 2,412
JMoss1 1 week ago

Today I serviced my first-gen Mackie CR-1604 VLZ for the first time since I bought it new in 1998. After sitting in storage...

Piyono
replies: 15 views: 604
WorldPowerLabs 1 week ago

So I finally purchased a VGA card for my Akai DR16. I thought the card would just plug into one of the expansion slots. It...

Tubedweeb
replies: 8 views: 158
Rick Dalton 2 weeks ago

Hi there... i'm trying to fix a problem with a Shadow Hills Mono Gama pre-amp. The op-amp is defective. If i don't use it off...

radiovinheta
replies: 2 views: 286
radiovinheta 2 weeks ago

I'm currently troubleshooting a problem with a Neumann KM140, which is buzzing quite considerably during use. I've attached a...

athort
replies: 4 views: 146
Radardoug 2 weeks ago

Please remove. Ordered new unit.

Dor
replies: 0 views: 99
Dor 2 weeks ago

I am new to this area of the site, long time troubleshooter and fixer of various things, with big gaps in knowledge regarding...

Trojanmantony
replies: 4 views: 311
Trojanmantony 2 weeks ago

Forward Hello fellow GS'ers! This is a reissue of a thread that I started over in the Cakewalk forums. It was immensely...

M.Retra
replies: 120 views: 31,394
gmjwtech 2 weeks ago

Ok I decided to mod my Yamaha HS80m since I'm pretty happy with it but like anything it can always be better :) I've opened it...

xqtion
replies: 76 views: 22,874
Rowboat 2 weeks ago

Hey, so I have an interesting problem. I've got a pair of JBL LSR 305s, and one of them has a tweeter that will stop working, but...

dglgmut
replies: 2 views: 229
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 2 weeks ago

Moderators