Can't find replacement pots and faders! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Can't find replacement pots and faders!
Old 4th March 2014
Gear Maniac
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Can't find replacement pots and faders!

I'm stressing hard over finding some gain and pan pots for my console along with a replacement Penny and Giles Fader. I'm no expert to all the codes for this stuff but you'd think it would be easier. ClassicAPI has been great to help but they don't have them and there's a chance Audio Maintenance Limited might have some that will work. Anybody got a lead here?

Gain pot, 25k reverse audio log with D shape pole 16mm I believe

Pan pot, dual 10k with a center detent but oriented for a modular channel so center is correctly aligned, D shape pole

Penny and Giles PGF3222\d\u\----\a D25615

It's all for one of Wheatstone's older consoles. I called them directly about it but the poor lady at the phone acted very confused..(they're all digital now).
Old 4th March 2014
Lives for gear
ddageek's Avatar
🎧 15 years
State electronics, but they are not cheap ! Get the service / parts guys at Wheatstones contact info!
📝 Reply
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump