Electrodyne A1000 opamps for 710L - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Electrodyne A1000 opamps for 710L
Old 26th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Electrodyne A1000 opamps for 710L

Greetings, all

I am in search of 2 Electrodyne A1000 opamps to do some repair on one of four 710L's I have here in the studio.

I have endeavored to contact Ken Hirsch at Orphan Audio via both email and phone this week to no avail. We had had some previous communication a few month ago on another matter, but I cannot get a response. It is my understanding that reproductions were available from him, or at least were to be...

I have also endeavored to contact Jon Erickson (designer of the A-Designs Pacifica) who racked these for me several years ago, and who apparently is still making a few of these available through eBay from time to time. Not having any luck there, either.

Sure would like to get my hands on a couple.

Any suggestions from the cognescenti here? Any help is greatly appreciated, as I would like to take care of this matter ASAP. It would be most timely as I am in the process of recapping each of these.

Great units!

Thanks for any help!

http://www.blantonemusic.com/about_e...ne%20_710L.jpg
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…