Quantcast
Summit Audio TPA 200B Schematics - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Summit Audio TPA 200B Schematics
Old 22nd January 2013
Deleted d69d8cd
Summit Audio TPA 200B Schematics

Hi,

Does anyone have the schematics for this preamp?

- Summit Audio TPA 200B

Trying to get it fixed. Thanks!
Old 23rd January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
If you talk to Summit Audio real nice they might give you a set of schematics. 12AX7's with Jensen 990 opamp output drive circuit. I will look and see if I still have the schematic somewhere. I highly recommend replacing the tubes with something not so tubby. I used EH tubes because they were quieter and had better high frequency response, which helped to get some of the tubbiness out.
Old 23rd January 2013
Deleted d69d8cd
Thanks, will be great if you can help out, my Tech is trying to fix a heating problem with a MOSFET. But that's all I know, not a tech guy myself. I believe he's already tried contacting Summit about it. Not sure if he was real nice ...

Yup I noticed something about the stock Rubys that didn't seem great, but wondered if it was the rest of the unit. Will definitely replace it with new tubes at the same time. I thought it sounded pretty good on clean settings though.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…