Knob caps for Korg SDD3000 and Yam RCR-1 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Knob caps for Korg SDD3000 and Yam RCR-1
Old 23rd September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
Knob caps for Korg SDD3000 and Yam RCR-1

Hi all,

I'm currently working round my small studio fixing all the annoying little things that aren't as they should be.

My Korg SDD3000 has one of the yellow caps missing and my Yamaha Rev-1 controller (RCR-1) has two of the caps missing from the knobs.

Does anyone know where I may be able to get replacement parts for these? I mailed Yamaha re the RCR-1 caps, but have not had a response yet.

Any hints or tips would be appreciated.

Chris.
Old 18th April 2018
Here for the gear

I believe those pieces are long discontinued, but they do appear to pop up on eBay from time to time. most likely from units that were parted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBlue ➡️
Hi all,

I'm currently working round my small studio fixing all the annoying little things that aren't as they should be.

My Korg SDD3000 has one of the yellow caps missing and my Yamaha Rev-1 controller (RCR-1) has two of the caps missing from the knobs.

Does anyone know where I may be able to get replacement parts for these? I mailed Yamaha re the RCR-1 caps, but have not had a response yet.

Any hints or tips would be appreciated.

Chris.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…