Quantcast
modding proco switchwitch? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
modding proco switchwitch?
Old 21st January 2009
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
modding proco switchwitch?

hello, I would want a switchwitch if it had more than one input. it is 1 stereo in X 4 stereo out bal. what's the likelyhood of modding it to two or even three inputs by adding jacks to the rear and a multi position switch for selectable input. what would be a good switch that will cause zero degredation? where could I find how to arrange the circuit? trying to decide if this is sensible or I should spend$$ for coleman. thanks in advance
Old 22nd January 2009
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 15 years
coleman looks cool, and the mod you're suggesting is as simple as it appears, but you could also hang a Henry Stereoswitch off the front end of your Proco, and put the Henry switching on the Proco front panel....
Henry Engineering
Cheers! JR
Old 23rd January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
thanks for the reply

that henry stereoswitch looks nice. I've also thought of using little labs redcloud and or coleman ls3 in front but as I don't have any of this, if I have to buy it all I might as well just look for a deal on coleman controller.
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…