Quantcast
2 New songs to test your ears: PodXT or Roland COSM? Includes surf tune - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
2 New songs to test your ears: PodXT or Roland COSM? Includes surf tune
Old 26th November 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
2 New songs to test your ears: PodXT or Roland COSM? Includes surf tune

I just put 2 songs you have never heard before in my music website: "Space Rocket to Mars!" is the one on top, and "Don't Give Up Now" is the next one down. One song has Roland COSM amp models on all guitar, the other song has PodXT on all guitar parts. One song has Roland amp model/effects on electric bass, and one song has Bass PodXT on electric bass. Your job is to figure out which devices go with which song. Whoever gets the most correct will win this month's virtual Golden Ear Award. Please tell me how you like these songs & how they can be improved. Here is the linkheh:

SoundClick artist: aaron aardvark - Alternative rock
Old 6th December 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
OK, here are the answers: "Space Rocket to Mars!" has PodXT on guitars & Bass PodXT on electric bass. "Don't Give Up Now" has Roland amp models & effects on guitar & bass.
📝 Reply