Quantcast
Gear free zone - shoot the breeze - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Working Class Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, im curious,since i have a few good ones of my own,i know you all have many many more. what is the stupidest thing you...

maskedman72
replies: 6,636 views: 1,959,996
Brent Hahn 2 weeks ago

A message from Gearslutz.com Founder Jules Standen Regarding the petition on change.org As the founder of Gearslutz, I chose...

Jules
replies: 1 views: 14,926
Jules 19th January 2021

For those who may not be aware. Gearspace has launched a modern chat application. Kick off the shoes and come in to chat about...

Synth Guru
replies: 0 views: 7,082
Synth Guru 3rd September 2019

I haven't done this in years but I need to get a few non-holiday things on Friday. Wondering if it's the mad house it used to be...

bill5
replies: 0 views: 75
bill5 2 days ago

Hi. I have poor social skills, can I still work in the studio as Audio engineer or Voiceover/vocal?

Erdem Alsirt
replies: 5 views: 265
Garage Rodeo 3 days ago

YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 1/2 YouTube - UFO Disclosure is VERY Near! 2/2 abduction

carllock
replies: 4,282 views: 173,386
Lariliss 4 days ago

JFK for me. I don't have a problem believe Oswald acting alone, that's also plausible, but I can also easily believe not. It just...

bill5
replies: 12 views: 408
bill5 4 days ago

Hello British, I'm now heading to Manchester soon from Helsinki. Good luck for me and hope everything will be just well and...

parco
replies: 3 views: 215
parco 5 days ago

I can't be the only one here who feels that the democratization of the Internet which includes social media, is a lie. It has...

boombapdame
replies: 9 views: 828
jeremy.c. 1 week ago

So. I happen to be idly killing time on Spotify and randomly clicked a few of the "recommended" podcasts that Spotify...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 169
telecode 2 weeks ago

So who and what started the myth that one is not a real musician if they have a 9-to-5 and how and when did it start? Asking as I...

boombapdame
replies: 64 views: 2,716
MYN 2 weeks ago

I've recently bailed out a mate of mine (figuratively) who got in debt with online gambling and needed to sell some gear- so I...

uptheoctave
replies: 45 views: 5,833
Ulric Jenkins 2 weeks ago

He always comes correct and it's he doesn't have the best price and a good discount. When he is on vacation, I refuse to work...

sds1fs1r
replies: 27 views: 1,033
sds1fs1r 2 weeks ago

Hello, i need new vibes.. here the radio i know : ibizasonica, deep mix...

lunecha
replies: 1 views: 275
lunecha 2 weeks ago

I used to work in a record store called Record World in New York. Later I worked at Tower Records. It was so nice, you walked...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 35 views: 927
bill5 2 weeks ago

xD .... they mostly POLLUATE the music-sellers (digi) TOP10.. (go dig good music to mix..) i got a russian friend that write...

lunecha
replies: 15 views: 510
lunecha 3 weeks ago

yo slutz.. any of you heard the stories involving 528hz????.. love frequency!!!...used to repair damaged genes!!!! google...

imaverysoundman
replies: 112 views: 12,826
bill5 3 weeks ago

Are all "unfurnished" definitions comprise "no fridges" and "no washing machines" inside? even...

parco
replies: 24 views: 774
parco 3 weeks ago

I’m an artist and there’s a beat I intend to buy an unlimited lease for and I want to know if the contract is pretty standard...

ThemMachines
replies: 0 views: 260
ThemMachines 3 weeks ago

Regularly people write most extraordinary stories. One of these: a "society" of elite engineers hide their samples from...

Joram
replies: 172 views: 10,379
lydfar 3 weeks ago

A digital distributor has sent me this mail: Is this only valid vor EOY releases or generally?! I mean which stores...

replies: 1 views: 327
Jamie munro 4 weeks ago

I'm sorry if this has been asked but all the searches I made here brought back results for shipping and tax, tax on...

Duckerson
replies: 2 views: 1,257
ralphden 22nd October 2021

A few years ago I posted a thread on how new technology that made digital media i.e Albums and Singles scarce could save our...

jumbo
replies: 35 views: 6,897
Aenor Edits 22nd October 2021

Hi, i'm sleeping/living actually in a bedroom, i miss my appart.. not the neighbors lol ! .. but i feel tired most times,...

lunecha
replies: 15 views: 696
nice keetee 21st October 2021

I'm thinking about trying something new and am wondering if anybody know or have heard a female rapper who is good. I think it's...

MikeyMike
replies: 56 views: 1,614
rapmusiclover123 13th October 2021

Hi, I wrote a song to a beat I found on YouTube and the producer wants $700 for the exclusive. I would normally always buy the...

ThemMachines
replies: 3 views: 470
psycho_monkey 30th September 2021

Hey, Is there any service or way to locally share music files privately to another person for streaming purposes? Dropbox is...

dase
replies: 3 views: 431
psycho_monkey 29th September 2021

Hi All! Listening to some old skool house tracks tonight and over the months analogue synth vids on You Tube and the texture and...

creativemind
replies: 93 views: 3,504
creativemind 22nd September 2021

Hey all, I just got a deposit out of the blue today. I looked on their website and it says that payments are actually due in a...

Coleman Young
replies: 0 views: 491
Coleman Young 16th September 2021

Hello every British folks here, Now my flight schedules are confirmed, I'm going to land on Heathrow through Finland at 20th...

parco
replies: 5 views: 497
parco 16th September 2021

Ok, so I like know nothing about this at all, so....... I've been making music for a few years now and have been releasing it...

Phil F
replies: 8 views: 975
Phil F 14th September 2021

Hello, A lot of musicians live in California, so I figured I would ask this question. I read that California has 0.65%...

gearstudent
replies: 2 views: 436
jeremy.c. 14th September 2021

Part of me is awed that he has turned his advice into such a lucrative business. The other part is shocked that so many people...

jakeblues
replies: 264 views: 74,562
hello people 12th September 2021

:deth:yingyang:deth: DUMB A.I. is not the Answer : Dumb people should not be driving dumb cars. Neither can be trusted with...

AfterViewer
replies: 5 views: 507
onewire 6th September 2021

I don't need to tell you-- a whole cottage industrial literary complex has grown up around the notion of a certain Paul being...

joelpatterson
replies: 1 views: 433
Synth Guru 27th August 2021

This site is a great source of info but the name really could be replaced with something more professional no? When I'm on here...

TC5
replies: 13 views: 1,983
Synth Guru 24th August 2021

Hi I started a post back in Jan, with no replies. At this point I would rather just delete the whole thing. Can anyone...

afewster
replies: 5 views: 453
Synth Guru 24th August 2021

The fact is that in my country PayPal does not accept payments. But I can change my place of residence using a proxy?

Ablainke
replies: 3 views: 553
Ablainke 17th August 2021

For the past few months I've taken a huge liking to Haribo Sour Gold-Bears. I believe it's become one of my favorite...

Synth Guru
replies: 48 views: 4,556
travis.farmer 15th August 2021

Not to sure where to post this so I'm posting it here. I've noticed that many musicians have cats and other pets in their...

Zfalcon1
replies: 81 views: 7,822
keyerose 15th August 2021
replies: 1 views: 483
dfghdhr 12th August 2021

Hey all, I've been selling my used gear on ebay for years now, and have built a great reputation. 100% positive feedback,...

Deleted 2be7eae
replies: 25 views: 12,456
gsilbers 11th August 2021

And it sounds a lot like Stevie Nicks. Does anybody know who it could be? It's very buried, panned center, and at least an...

IanBSC
replies: 5 views: 582
IanBSC 10th August 2021

So I just had a nap and I dreamed I was on a train and that train was "the train ride that is our life" and there on...

Deleted 38a4a95
replies: 8 views: 1,375
Tui 10th August 2021
replies: 0 views: 716
lunecha 25th July 2021

Hi there... Finished with college.. Got the job... Put my music on hold for years but want to get back at it. Have a small...

subeco
replies: 34 views: 10,316
majoroson 21st July 2021

I went to Fogo de Chao tonight. We`ve been on a string of fondue and Brazilian steakhouses and it`s showing.:facepalm: I`m an...

BarcelonaMusic
replies: 98 views: 3,371
bmanzer 16th July 2021

A music publisher recommended Sentric as a great first step into getting my songs published. The "deal" seems very...

Mr Funk
replies: 3 views: 3,488
raisins 14th July 2021

Hello all, tonite i awaken at 1am, & im drinking slowly whisky-coca till 3am but im ok, atm i dont rage & im not sad...

lunecha
replies: 13 views: 745
lunecha 11th July 2021

I need a lot of fast proxies to upgrade my music accounts. I want to increase the number of listens and downloads of music a...

Seobi
replies: 6 views: 856
Beltio 9th July 2021

Birth is a curse, and existence is a prison. Discuss.

Ed A.
replies: 8 views: 755
Karloff70 9th July 2021

I keep seeing the banner ad for Chris Lorde-ALge, every time I see it I keep thinking it is an ad for national treasure starring...

ARIEL
replies: 0 views: 680
ARIEL 9th July 2021

I guess no one here wanted to touch this one. My favorite part is the sequence about Trump. Oh well...

RobustAmerican
replies: 0 views: 610
RobustAmerican 8th July 2021

Moderators