Quantcast
Why is it so hard to break in to the industry? - Page 3 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Why is it so hard to break in to the industry?
Old 3rd February 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael T ➡️
There you attacking me again. The other curses me lol and u quote me to redicule me. I love music and could easily be apart of the industry. If you cant see what industry has become I feel sorry for you and anybody else. It takes big money to make big money. If you dont have money abd is desperate, then this is the industry for you. They will play you like a new nintendo. I could of easily
proved my point but I wont give you the privileage of banning me because of talkin bout devil worship and freemasonry in this cult we call an industry
hmmmmmm...... I've managed to rack up 65 gold records without running into a single devil worshiper or Freemason or illuminati........ that i know of

This thread just got really funny.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Lewis ➡️
hmmmmmm...... I've managed to rack up 65 gold records without running into a single devil worshiper or Freemason or illuminati........ that i know of

This thread just got really funny.
Go on youtube and search for illuminati and music industry and be prepared for wild stories and a major conspiracy theory, it's what a lot of people are into these days.
Maybe you'll see some old friends being accused of satanism or being sex slaves.

Internet is making people zany
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Conspiracies and successful people being accused of making deals with the devil have been around since the beginning of time. Great entertainment certainly.
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Some people have eyes and choose not to see. Some people have ears and choose not hear. The industry musicians themselves are coming out about the realities of the industry. Its coming straight from the horses mouth. Of course a forum and the people who use it for revenue wud suppress the information.
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Some people have eyes and choose not to see. Some people have ears and choose not hear. The industry musicians themselves are coming out about the realities of the industry. Its coming straight from the horses mouth. Of course a forum and the people who use it for revenue like this wud suppress the information.
Who has come out about the "realities" you speak of? I've yet to see any industry professionals saying anything like it. I'd love for you to point me to some sources where I can be enlightened.
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
so what are the realities of the industry?
that they are a bunch of occult devil worshippers?
Well could be there are plenty of people worshipping that creator guy, they have symbols and clothes and rituals as well and also a weird obsession with sex.
I see and hear but all I can deduct from that is that people are nuts.

and as for 'industry' music which I assume is billboard stuff, I'm not concerned with that, not much to like there.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batchainpuller78 ➡️
so what are the realities of the industry?
that they are a bunch of occult devil worshippers?
Well could be there are plenty of people worshipping that creator guy, they have symbols and clothes and rituals as well and also a weird obsession with sex.
I see and hear but all I can deduct from that is that people are nuts.

and as for 'industry' music which I assume is billboard stuff, I'm not concerned with that, not much to like there.
I agree with your post. The realty is that it is about much more than music which is very unfortunate given all the very talented people who are canned and/or not given a chance because it doesn't fit the agenda.
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
For instance how simple it is to see. Look at this picture. Camron is throwing up the Devil salute sign as he holds the ax. Don't even ask why he look so so queer to put it nicely. The name of the album is Confession of Fire....Like I said, you got eyes and ears, use them or loose them.
Attached Thumbnails
Why is it so hard to break in to the industry?-camron_-_confessions_of_fire.jpg  
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
For instance how simple it is to see. Look at this picture. Camron is throwing up the Devil salute sign as he holds the ax. The name of the album is Confession of Fire....Like I said, you got eyes and ears, use them or loose them.
It looks like a publicity stunt to me. Seriously doubt he's satanic or religious at all for that matter.
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Noreaga Melvin Flynt Da Hustler...First album cover he dressed like a ganster. 2nd album cover.....Look for yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Why is it so hard to break in to the industry?-717c820dd7a0c70f85abd010.l.jpg   Why is it so hard to break in to the industry?-60323596.jpg  
Old 3rd February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin...Look where the bullet breaks the glass at...bullet aimed at the cross...

Need I say more...
Attached Thumbnails
Why is it so hard to break in to the industry?-50-cent-get-rich-die-tryin.jpg  
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
I have 20 wanna-be female RnB singers that i tempt with treats and money, they have to sit on my lap and grind if they want their songs recorded. This works great for me, because I'm a devil worshiper and this **** makes me feel good.

Then I make devil signs and take pictures of it, because I'm clearly an evil dood, and it makes me feel powerful. I am very dangerous and I'm brainwashing your children to trick/manipulate/control other people like I do.

hahahaha
Old 4th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Tryin...Look where the bullet breaks the glass at...bullet aimed at the cross...

Need I say more...
It looks like it highlights the cross more than anything. It looks like he's making a pro Christianity statement IMO. You're a funny guy tho. You should write a book about all your hip-hop conspiracy theories.
Old 4th February 2013 | Show parent
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey ➡️
I have no idea what you're talking about, and I'm not convinced you do either.

I'm no "producer" in the industry, but I know an awful lot of them personally.

To the OP - ignore this cryptic "advice", there's no secret. It's a lot if hard work, a bit of talent and a bit if luck.

When you get the luck (and work hard enough and smart enough, and you will), you have to be in a position to take advantage of it - which is where the talent and hard work come in.

The truth is, most people are nowhere near as good or as original as they think. The successful ones are consistently good, even on an off day, and have the right blend of familiarity and originality to interest people.

And act professional at all times. Unbelievable how many people say how keen they are, then cancel last minute or don't follow through on their promises, or plain don't know how to communicate and keep others informed. That goes for all walks of life!

^This.

Only, I say - more than only a "bit" of luck. ...More like tons of luck.

In addition - you have to either possess good insight and business acumen - or be surrounded by folks who do.

And the hard work is BALLbusting and neverending - as is the bull**** you have to deal with in the industry much of the time.

Some people transcend all this stuff, and some are mostly lucky - right sound at the right time, etc., and some manage to have a great attitude all the time. I'm envious of these people, because I'm not like this - but these folks are few and far between, so there's no point being envious, I suppose.

In any event, good luck - you're going to need it.

Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Michael T, get back on your meds. This thread is making me feel horrible. I am just now finding out that alot of the artists I've been working with worship Satan and not once have they invited me to their rituals. My feelings are a little hurt by that, not gonna lie.

and by the way, that 50 Cent cover, the bullet must have actually bounced OFF the cross, even further proof!! My eyes are now open. That photo shoot could have killed him! Satan clearly protected him with all those diamonds. wait. diamonds. Rihanna. Shine bright like a diamond, definitely a coded message. when played in reverse it says "no maid kill light nice shhh"
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Lewis ➡️
Michael T, get back on your meds. This thread is making me feel horrible. I am just now finding out that alot of the artists I've been working with worship Satan and not once have they invited me to their rituals. My feelings are a little hurt by that, not gonna lie.

and by the way, that 50 Cent cover, the bullet must have actually bounced OFF the cross, even further proof!! My eyes are now open. That photo shoot could have killed him! Satan clearly protected him with all those diamonds. wait. diamonds. Rihanna. Shine bright like a diamond, definitely a coded message. when played in reverse it says "no maid kill light nice shhh"
lol...u a funny guy
Old 4th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Got math?
Old 4th February 2013

🎧 15 years
Quote:
For instance how simple it is to see. Look at this picture. Camron is throwing up the Devil salute sign as he holds the ax. Don't even ask why he look so so queer to put it nicely. The name of the album is Confession of Fire....Like I said, you got eyes and ears, use them or loose them.
Hehe...I remember when I was at school, we were shown a "documentary" called "hells bells"...even the religious ed teacher whose class it was said "I don't agree with any of this...this is just for a balanced perspective".

At one point they said Chris de burgh's music was satanic for the sort of reason you describe!

Conspiracy theories are always funny...I've known graphic designers who do the album art you're taking about...pretty sure they're not being directed by the black arts!
Old 4th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
This is the first time I hear something about USA & culture except for the joke
Q: what is the difference between Americans & Bacteria?
A: After a while bacteria develop a culture.
bada-dish

but seriously who talks like that, about blacks, gays and mexicans?
what kind of a mindset are you in temple of light?
Unless it's comedy then it's alright I guess.

And sorry for the OP to get his thread derailed like this.
He just wanted to get into the industry but little did he know he first has to be selected and undergo the MKultra mind control program to be programmed as a sex slave before you get your first hit single out. It's illuminati or no hits.
Those that speak out against get murdered, Hendrix, Lennon, Houston, Jackson, Tupac etc...
(disclaimer these are not my views but it is something that is gaining popularity on the webs and people are claiming these things left and right) There is a nice thread in the moanzone about retuning your music because 440hz is the evil mind control frequency or something the thread starter also visits David Icke or Fritz Springmeier a lot I think.

Anyway getting into the industry? well yeah connections (it's a circle jerk) and your work has to be top notch.. although I personally don't feel there is a lot of music in the upper echelon of the music industry but it's a lot of hard work.
I just went to billboard and checked out the no1 in the Hot 100 this thrift shop thing.. all that does is make me feel sad for human kind and what we call society damn fine culture we got going on.
I just checked charts over here apparently it's William & Britney on no1
dreadful stuff.. and well you know who listens and likes this stuff on the radio it's young girls and cashiers at the supermarket and factory and construction and office workers who drink & party and go clubbing in the weekend and take amphetamines or cocaine.
I'm pretty sure economic collapse would be instant if coffee and amphetamines and other drugs were not available, these people would not be able to do their work shifts if not for those. I'm just basing this on looking at the three major industries in my town which are seeds, sugar and citric acid.. and knowing plenty of people who work these factories (from bottom to top of the company) I have a view on the substances that keep those places pumping. I am not saying everyone but a frightening majority for sure.
And lets not talk about cocaine and politicians... cough.

Same in the music industry, the amount of powered noses I've encountered is uncanny.

Marketing, Styling and Monopolies. hey that spells MSM or Mainstream Media
what it's normal to turn on a Belgian radiostation and hear the same 10 American artists 24/7? hmmm, there must be more musicians in the world than those 10.

Showing some skin helps as well as sex sells, catering to basic instincts works, maybe you can use it for your own good.. get your best beats and hire a really stunning girl and send her to the record companies with lots of cleavage and legs to represent your work.. at least some guys will pretend to listen for a couple of minutes.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_monkey ➡️
Hehe...I remember when I was at school, we were shown a "documentary" called "hells bells"...even the religious ed teacher whose class it was said "I don't agree with any of this...this is just for a balanced perspective".

At one point they said Chris de burgh's music was satanic for the sort of reason you describe!

Conspiracy theories are always funny...I've known graphic designers who do the album art you're taking about...pretty sure they're not being directed by the black arts!
Yes they are funny but they are gaining huge popularity and skewing peoples perspective all over. Some people take this seriously.
Like my sister in law visited a friend of her in NY, that friends husband started talking about lizard people and the hollow earth to the point where she started to feel real uncomfortable because well it's like talking to a psychotic nutter.
Old 4th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'm doing fine, It's the rest of culture and the "Biz" that is getting flushed.
I don't believe anything either. I know, based on 4 decades of observation, life experience and personal realities. Nothing teaches as well as experience, and as the saying goes, those who can't do, teach. Iv'e done my share of both.
Old 5th February 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Yes they are funny but they are gaining huge popularity and skewing peoples perspective all over. Some people take this seriously.
Like my sister in law visited a friend of her in NY, that friends husband started talking about lizard people and the hollow earth to the point where she started to feel real uncomfortable because well it's like talking to a psychotic nutter.
LOL!!! There is a huge difference between lizard people and people selling their souls and ***holes for fame.
Old 5th February 2013

🎧 15 years
Quote:
LOL!!! There is a huge difference between lizard people and people selling their souls and ***holes for fame.
Well one is more likely for sure...

Selling your soul? Metaphorically, sure...that's not exactly a revelation! Many an artist has "sold out"...

Selling your butt? I think there's always been a "casting couch" element to many professions...that's not a surprise either. But it's not necessarily the norm.

Maybe you know one or two people who slept their way to the top. Maybe you know the odd sleazy a+r. To think it's the same for all labels, all countries, is so naively daft it's untrue.

That's also a long long way from your original, "conspiracy theory" posts. What do you mean, a bit of selling out and sexual harassment, or illuminati, devil worship and everyone in power is a Freemason? I actually have a couple of friends in the Freemasons...it's nothing more than an old boy's network really.

Most people aren't even good enough to be given the opportunity to sell out at any rate.
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Thumbs down

Quote:
...[snip]
but seriously who talks like that, about blacks, gays and mexicans?
what kind of a mindset are you in temple of light?
Unless it's comedy then it's alright I guess. ...
[snip]....

word.

methinks this guy is a racist, homophobic crack-smoking nutjob.

Old 5th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Jesus the thread has really devolved, what the heck happened?!?! Page 1 and 2 have some good information, one person says one thing and it just starts to infect the thread like a virus. Holy crap man someone comes in asking for some serious advice and this is the best some people could come up with? How is this even remotely helpful?

I won't cast aspersions on anyone's beliefs but seriously? Just like any other industry it has it's good and it's bad dimensions. He isn't asking what the bad parts are, he is asking for constructive advice, holy crap man.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Aristocrat ➡️
Jesus the thread has really devolved, what the heck happened?!?! Page 1 and 2 have some good information, one person says one thing and it just starts to infect the thread like a virus. Holy crap man someone comes in asking for some serious advice and this is the best some people could come up with? How is this even remotely helpful?

I won't cast aspersions on anyone's beliefs but seriously? Just like any other industry it has it's good and it's bad dimensions. He isn't asking what the bad parts are, he is asking for constructive advice, holy crap man.
The answers and ideals raised in this thread most certainly goes along with the thread title. This ain't Happy Happy Joy Joy land. It would be silly to tell him follow you dreams...one day you will make it as if anybody knows this. The smart, responsible thing to say is look at the industry and what it has become and get a career with a high demand.
Old 5th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Michael T and Temple of Light should form a comedy group called Prophets of Doom. They could do stand-up acts where they spew they're illuminati racist bull****. I've certainly had a good laugh while reading their rants on this thread.
Old 6th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Have fun:

“Sold my soul, from heaven into hell.” - 30 Seconds to Mars
“Sell his soul for cheap. Let’s make a deal, sell me your soul. Designer of the devil.” - 50 Cent
“I sold my soul to the devil in L.A” - Aaron Lewis
“Some sell their soul for the easy road. The devil’s always buying. I can’t count the ones I’ve known who fell right into line.” - Aaron Tippin
“‘I sold my soul to the devil.” - Abi Titmuss
“I’m just a demon that means well. Freelance for God, but do the work of Satan.” - Ab-Soul
“Hey Satan, pay my dues. I’m gonna take you to hell, I’m gonna get ya Satan.” - AC/DC
“Glory to thee almighty Satan. We praise thee.” - Acheron
“There’s plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul.” - Alan Alda
“And tempt the soul of any man. Between the devil and me. The gates of hell swing open.” - Alan Jackson
“Thank you Lucifer for guiding me.” - Alicia Keys
“Dr. Dre told me he sold his soul to the devil for a million bucks.” - Alonzo Williams
“The dark covers me and I cannot run now.” - Amy Winehouse
“I sold my soul.” - Andrew W.K.
“Demons posted all around me, I can’t beat ‘em all alone.” - ASAP Rocky
“But when it comes time to decide your fate, they’ll sign you on the line right next to Satan. Cause’ they don’t care about us. They just use us up.” - Asher Roth
“I sold my soul to the devil. I’d like to thank the devil.” - Aubrey Plaza
“Dance with the devil. I want ya, yes I do.” - Bad Company
“See God gave us the talent, but the devil make us famous.” - Barry Sanders
“I sold my soul to the devil for seven wishes.” - Bedazzled: movie
“Satan is my master. He has always been.” - Ben Folds Five
“Sold my soul. Bought these devil chains.” - Bette Midler
“We ain’t got nothing without love. That’s all we’ll have when the world is through. I follow Lucifer.” - Beyonce
“I wanna go to hell.” - Biggie
“Bout to inhale like I’m finnin to see Satan.” - Big Sean
“I’m rollin’ with Satan, not Jesus Christ. I’m the only son of the devil.” - Big L
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Bill Kelliher
“My family is under attack by Satan, I’m scared for daughter Miley.” - Billy Ray Cyrus on Miley Cyrus
“I’m half crazy but I know the Devil real. I should know, I signed a record deal.” - Bishop Lamont
“Prayin to Satan. Satan done got me.” - Bizarre
“I’m paying the price now for selling my soul.” - Black Sabbath
“I met the devil and I sold my soul.” - Bloodsimple
“I made a bargain with him, the chief in a world we can’t see. (devil)” - Bob Dylan
“The devil took me by hand.” - Bon Jovi
“He went solo, sold his soul to the devil.” - Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E
“Want me to sell my soul.” - Bow Wow
“I could really try new things. That was Satanism, it works really well, I made a pact.” - Brad Pitt
“We were doing witchcraft, trying to make witchcraft music.” - Brian Wilson
“I’m a slave for you. Dancing in the dark. I took a sip from my devil’s cup. Slowly It’s taking over me.” - Britney Spears
“Dancing in the dark. Does fortune wait or just the black hand of fate, It’ll take your God filled soul. Fill it with devils.” - Bruce Springsteen
“Many have tried to go into the night. But that’s the price we pay when we living on the other side. Tell the devil I said hey when you get back to where you’re from. I’ve been locked out of heaven.” - Bruno Mars
“I never knew that I would see the day that I would meet the devil himself.” - Busta Rhymes
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Cage
?”I trade my soul for a wish.” - Carly Rae Jepsen
“Leaning up against the record machine, He’s the devil in disguise. A snake with blue eyes. And he only comes out at night.” - Carrie Underwood
“I called out to God, but the devil keeps answering.” - Cee-Lo Green
“You don’t think of the devil who’s inside.” - Celine Dion
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Chris Palko
“She’s a fallen angel (Lucifer), waitin’ for me to love her.” - Chris Brown
“Given Satan himself this free promotion.” - Chris Webby
“So now the devil’s in my soul.” - Christina Aguilera
“Be careful what you wish for. Behind the curtains, the devil and his pitch fork.” - Clipse
“The day the deal went down, I heard the sound of a hellbound. I sold my soul, signed it on the dotted line, and it was easy. Found of the legends of the crossroads.” - Danko Jones
“To offer you a contract. You will rather sell your soul to Satan.” - Dark Shadows: movie
“Cause’ I sign a deal with the devil.” - David Banner
“Rock’s always been the devil’s music.” - David Bowie
“I sell my soul to the devil” - David Hutto
“So why sign your name in blood for more? It seemed like a sensible arrangement for me.” - David Knopfler
“I got a dark soul. Dancing in the dark.” - Dev
“I sold my soul, cold as ice.” - Dissection
“I have sold my soul and now the devil’s laughing.” - Disturbed
“When its my turn to march up to old glory, I’m gonna have one hell of a story. I’ll fly away on a sin wagon.” - Dixie Chicks
“Speaking of the devil, well here he comes now. Got my defenses down. And I’d go through hell to make him mine.” - Dolly Parton
“No angel born in hell. Could break that Satan’s spell. I saw Satan laughing with delight the day the music died.” - Don McLean
“Devil came to me and he said: I know what you need. You will burn in hell.” - Dover
“If you sell your soul to the devil, you get more grain.” - Drake
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - DMX
“I sold my soul.” - Eagles of Death Metal
“Dancing with the devil.” - Earl Sweatshirt
“Get thee behind me Satan, and push me along. I’m kin to the devil.” - Eazy-E
“I sold my soul and then time takes its toll, forever I stay damned.” - Edge of Sanity
“It cost me my soul out of control in a devil’s world. I sold my soul.” - E.D.I.
“My soul is to sell. The dark is too hard to beat ‘cause they’re calling me.” - Ellie Goulding
“You sold your soul at the crossroads. Devil, Satan, Satan.” - Elton John
“Because I’m evil.” - Elvis Presley
“I’m selling out tonight.” - Emeli Sandé
“I sold my soul to the devil. I’m going to hell. I’m headed to hell. I want the money, the women, the fortune, and the fame. That means I’ll end up burning in hell scorching in flames. Satan’ll be in to see me later to see if I’m interested in being partners. You remember that night you, prayed to god you’d give anything to get a record deal? Devil worshippin’, Satan music.” - Eminem
“I’ve come to believe my souls on the other side. Without a soul. Save me from the dark. I sold my soul. Don’t try to fix me.” - Evanescence
“The devil creep around you. Your soul is sold.” - Faithless
“Deal made with the devil. I sold my soul.” - Falling in Reverse
“A contract with the devil for a life of disdain. I sold my soul.” - Fear Factory
“But once you change your name, well the pieces fall. Hollywood’s Not America. You could make a million dollars, but you might lose yourself.” - Ferras
“The devil comes and soon my subconscious and conscious might start to brawl. As this cunning demon takes me as its voodoo doll.” - Fergie
“And to take your soul. I’m damned so here’s to drinks in the dark at the end of my road. And I’m ready to suffer, found the devil in me.” - Florence and the Machine
“Are they allowed to keep their soul? How do they get so successful?” - Food Inc. movie
“I’m the devil’s advocate. We have our own worshipers.” - Frank Zappa
“I sold my soul for this.” - Fun.
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Gare Du Nord
“It’s a vocal point to express my Satanism.” - Glen Benton
“I love him. Satan.” - Gwen Stefani
“I graduated into the occult.” - Hall & Oats
“Satan, I love.” - Hayley Williams
“The devil had spoke, said, you wanna be somebody, sign on the line. I sold my soul.” - Hellyeah
“The devil comes to bring a fate you couldn’t imagine in your wildest dream.” - Hilary Duff
“Met the devil, made a deal for it.” - Hollywood Undead
“Satan had us, organized his own religion.” - Hotel California
“You are the prince of darkness. Hell born, demonic.” - Ice Cube
“Sold my soul.” - Iron & Wine
“Sold my soul to Satan. I’ve been dancing with the devil. So when you get to hell you can say you know me. I’m easily attracted by the dark side. Devil keep following.” - J. Cole
“I love Satan. Satan sells tickets.” - Jack Black
“Satan is around y’all. Devil on your shoulder.” - Jadakiss
“Love the devil.” - Ja Rule
“Lookin at me like I’m Lucifer, cause he know I will deal with his case. Gon’ try and fit in with the Devil, I am on another seat” - Jason D. Harrow
“See them demons and them omens staring at you, mind control, they want your soul. If he don’t see a dollar, somebody visiting Satan” - Jay Rock
“Never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti, that’s right it’s wicked, that’s life I live it. Ain’t askin’ for forgiveness for my sins. I gotta get my soul right, I gotta get these Devils out my life. Lord forgive him, He got them dark forces in. connected to the high power.” - Jay-Z
“But if we’re hellbound, whatever, let’s go down.” - J. Black
“I have the devil in me.” - Jerry Lee Lewis
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Jesse Malin
“I sold my soul.” - Jill Sobule
“To hell with the devil. I’m selling my soul to you.” - Jim Bianco
“There ain’t no bibles in Hollywood. I’m pretty hip since I’ve been worshiping the dark one.” - Jim Carrey
“I met the spirit of Music, an appearance of the devil. I saw Satan.” - Jim Morrison
“I made a deal with the devil for a whole lot of money.” - Jimmy Buffett
“Working in the dark.” - Johnny Cash
“I’ve sold my soul to the devil.” - John Lennon
“So you signed your name on the line, don’t read the fine print. Gave the world, but your wings, you lost them. (Lucifer) Don’t sell your soul to have what someone had yesterday. I only know him in the dark. Never took this road before. Yeah, I know that it’s wrong, I do.” - JoJo
“I speak for Satan, Satan, Satan. My sweet forsaken Satan, Satan.” - Jonas Brothers
“Done a deal with the devil.” - Judas Priest
“I had sold my soul for pleasure.” - Judy Collins
“Satan is my master Satan, I love you.” - Justin Timberlake
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Kanye West
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Kathy Griffin
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Katy Perry
“Them demons got me. Dear Lord save me! the Devil’s working hard.” - Kendrick Lamar
“I wish I know that right from the start, that I was dancing with the dark.” - Ke$ha
“The devil tryna rip out my soul. Lost my soul. I’ll see you in hell.” - Kid Cudi
“I’m down with the devil.” - Kid Rock
“I believe in the devil as much as God. You can use either one to get things done.” - KISS
“Sold my soul to the devil.” - Krayzie Bone
“This devilist bitch is so succulent, taking a piece of my soul every time.” - Kuniva
“I will get stoned and worship Satan.” - Kurt Cobain
“Judas is the demon I cling to. I’m in love with Judas (devil). I am beyond repentance. I want your soul. I swear to Lucifer. My Lucifer.” - Lady Gaga
“Stealin’ my eternal soul.” - Lauryn Hill
“I had a fall out with Satan. Repeating satanic verses.” - Layzie Bone
“It’s nobody’s fault but mine. Try to save my soul tonight. Devil he told me to roll. Here’s to my Satan. Whose power is Satan. He’ll give you 666.” - Led Zeppelin
“I sold my soul. Blame it on the devil.” - Liam Finn
“Devil took my soul.” - Lil B
“These devils find a way to get at’cha. All it takes is some green and your face on the screen.” - Lil’ Kim
“She got the devil in her, I do whatever I want, hell’s angel. (Lucifer) Dance with the devil. Devil on my shoulder” - Lil Wayne
“Sold you soul for a dollar.” - LL Cool J
“I got that devilish flow, rock n roll, no halo.” - LMFAO
“I see the invisible spirits, where demons still find it livable. I need a hug to hold my soul inside my body.” - Lisa Lopes
“Most people sell their souls.” - Logan P. Smith
“Lucifer, oh Lucifer, God of evil, you’re the god of pain, the darkness is where you find your light.” - Ludacris
“I love her (Lucifer), with all my heart. She said that she would give me greatness, status, placement above the others. A match made in heaven, set the fires in hell. The devil on me.” - Lupe Fiasco
“The slice of a soul as a man on the right hand.” - Machine Gun Kelly
“Some devil with a pitchfork keep talkin’ like he know me. I stood before an Angel as he told me bout the glory.” - Mac Miller
“I don’t give a damn if I go to hell. I love you Satan.” - Madonna
“Demanding the sacred right to burn in hell. Satan.” - Manowar
“I lost my soul.” - Maps
“There’s nothing left this soul to sell.” - Marilyn Manson
“I have sold my soul.” - Marina and the Diamonds
“Show business is one of the few businesses that the devil will actually agree to own just a portion of your soul, because he knows if you have a performer’s ego, you were probably working for him all along. When you actually meet the devil and he offers you a deal, most artists eventually negotiate.” - Marc Maron
“Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.” - Matthew 4
“For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?” - Matthew 16:26
“And Larry, respect is what you traded for fame, when you made your deal with Satan.” - Maureen McCormick on Larry, the Cable Guy.
“The game is so cold. The boy sold his soul. Devil said ‘I’ma give you the world.’” - MC Hammer
“I am the Devil’s advocate.” - Mega
“If your ultimate goal is to be famous, then you’re going to do a lot to get there like sign your name in blood in a contract with the devil.” - Melyssa Ford
“To the devil his due, I sold my soul.” - Mercyful Fate
“I wish to sell my soul, to be reborn. Devil take my soul, with diamonds you repay. I will burn in hell from the day I die.” - Metallica
“With devil worship and satanic verses.” - Method Man
“Sell my soul to him.” - Midnight Oil
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Micah LeVar Troy
“In the devil’s game. Even sell my soul to the devil.” - Michael Jackson
“I walked along that slippery slope where if you fail through lack of faith, you sell your soul to the devil.” - Michelle Shocked
“Satan’s sword I have become. We curse the holy ghost.” - Morbid Angel
“Sold their souls, Satan.” - Morifade
“Demonic, that’s what we are.” - Motley Crue
“Sold my soul.” - Murderdolls
“I cried in desperation, bowed to evil sorcery. I sold my soul to the devil.” - Nazareth
“Now it’s the devil I love.” - Neko Case
“I made a deal with the devil. I sold my soul.” - Never Shout Never
“I just can’t pull myself away, under a spell I can’t break.” - Neyo
“I don’t want to end up losing my soul.” - Nicki Minaj
“I sold my soul for the second time, cause’ the man don’t pay me.” - Noel Gallagher
“Thank you Satan.” - Obama
“Ja sold his soul.” - Obie Trice on Ja Rule
“You waited on Satan’s call.” - Ozzy Osbourne
“There’s a bunch of devil worshippers in Hollywood. They be throwing the signs. All of them. The devil is real. It seems to be a price on it. It seems to be some contract you sign with the devil.” - Paul Mooney
“He sold his soul to the devil for worldly power.” - Phantom of the Paradise: movie
“God won’t let me into heaven because I’m too evil.” - Phil Spector
“Made ya’ deal with the devil, but you sold your soul.” - Pimp C
“”Lucifer Sam, always sitting by your side. He releaseth my soul for he has great power.” - Pink Floyd
“They sell their soul but the devil knows I have no number.” - Pitbull
“The devil wanders into my soul.” - PJ Harvey
“This soul’s been sold.” - Poisonblack
“Dance with the devil. He wants your soul.” - Prince
“I find only demons. I be the hatred in your eyes and the Satan in your lives.” - Proof
“But how you sell soul to souless people who sold their soul? I guess we all got stole on by some of the same cats that sold ya soul.” - Public Enemy
“Sold my soul.” - Pusha T
“Sellin’ devil their soul.” - Raekwon
“Sell out, record company’s gonna give me lots of money.” - Reel Big Fish
“Sold your soul to the devil.” - Reaper: movie
“I’ve done made a deal with the devil.” - Red Adair
“First of all, we want to thank Satan.” - Red Hot Chili Peppers
“The world demonic legions prevail.” - Rigor Mortis
“Took an oath, I’ma stick it out to the end. Baby cause in the dark, you can’t see shiny cars and that’s when you need me there. Satan, I love you.” - Rihanna
“Hello Satan, it’s time to go. Me and the devil, walkin’ side by side.” - Robert Johnson
“Cause’ I live with Satan.” - Robert Plant
“I took whatever the devil offered me.” - Robin Thicke
“I signed a deal with Satan because I wanted to get famous. Than I forgot I had a deal with Satan and then I got really famous.” - Roseanne Barr
“I made a pact with the devil. I signed a deal with my maker, Satan’s my record company.” - Royce da 5’9
“This is a man who signed his pact with the devil 20 years ago.” - Sam Mendes
“I got a Lucifer soul. I’ll be the Devil’s son, Devil’s work, gettin’ work.” - Schoolboy Q
“I rode the bicycle of the devil, driving straight to hell. The bicycle of the devil will take you straight to hell.” - Scissor Sisters
“I’m selling my soul to Hollywood Records. I love you like a love song baby (The song was a dedication to Lucifer and the song backmasked says ‘he ate my soul’.) I’m torn I’m selling my soul to the rhythm because I’m become so possessed with the music he plays. I chose a path and I’m not looking back.” - Selena Gomez
“So many sold their souls.” - Shad
“I work for Satan.” - Shawn Crahan
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Shelton Hank Williams
“Leased my soul to the devil with the option to buy.” - Shyne
“First of all, want nothing so bad, you sell your soul to get it. Have some kind of parameters of what you are before you come here.” - Sinbad
“The devil wouldn’t even recognize. That’s why I got the electric eye. I lost my wings and fell to earth.” - Sky Ferreira
“I’m a sell out for you.” - Skylar Grey
“Warriors from the gates of hell, in lord Satan we trust.” - Slayer
“Why not sell my soul and go on Jersey Shore? And that’s what I did.” - Snooki
“I see demons. So relax your soul let me take control.” - Snoop Dogg
“He sold his soul to the devil.” - Son House
“Blue eyed devil. Six hundred and sixty six.” - Soul Coughing
“I made a deal with the devil and sold my soul.” - Spice 1
“I don’t need to sell my soul, he’s (devil) already in me.” - Stone Roses
“I’m a prisoner of a demon, this must be my punishment for selling my soul.” - Suicidal Tendencies
“They call me devil boy. You’re gonna operate in hell.” - Tech N9ne
“Well you made a deal with the devil, and now your soul is mine. You sold it for eternity when you signed that dotted line. Like a lifeless little pawn, money, pleasure wrapped in leather; fortune and fame. Sell your soul.” - The Creepshow
“Instead of doing your deal with the devil.” - The Dark Knight
“Ask for the devil and he shall appear.” - The Dark Knight Rises
“You’ve got your demons. I’ve got a few of my own.” - The Eagles
“He lost his soul to a woman (Lucifer) so heartless.” - The Fray
“Walking on top of the devils roof. Walk through the gates of Hell, see my Impala parked in front.” - The Game
“Too bad I sold my soul to the ****in devil.” - The Pharcyde
“Stole many a man’s soul and faith. Just call me Lucifer.” - The Rolling Stones
“I sold your soul to the devil.” - The Spookshow
“Sold my soul.” - The Used
“I’m throwin’ away my soul.” - The Wanted
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - This Providence
“They’ll rather hand me to Satan.” - T.I
“I sold my soul to make a record.” - Tool
“I wanted to marry Lucifer. I feel his presence in my music.” - Tori Amos
“The devil’s got a hold of me.” - Travis Barker
“I’d sold my soul to the devil.” - Tuck Everlasting: movie
“I sold my soul. Sellin’ my soul for material wishes, fast cars and bitches. Am I cold, or is it just I sold my soul?” - Tupac Shakur
“I sold my soul to the devil. Lucifer will have my soul.” - Tyler, the Creator
“Satan has a devil put aside for me.” - Queen
“Made ya’ deal with the devil, but you sold your soul.” - UGK
“Runnin’ with the devil. When I jumped out on that road.” - Van Halen
“I sold my soul to the devil.” - Vaya Con Dios
“I am possessed by all that is evil. The death of your God, I demand and sit at Lord Satan’s left hand.” - Venom
“I sold my soul way down in the dirt.” - Volbeat
“The devil entered me.” -Waka Flocka
“I wouldn’t wish success on my worst foe. You see, the devil is alive but he work slow. And yea I should’ve seen the signs by my first quote. Devil makes you famous.” -Wale
“I sold my soul a long time ago. Signed and sealed. I met him down by the crossroads.” - W.A.S.P.
“We’re gonna totally sell out and try to dominate the world.” - Wes Borland
“Sold my soul.” - Willy Mason
“Sold my soul.” - Wish
“Given to the beast by fate.” - Yelawolf
“Married to the game. If we’re dancing with the devil at least teach us how to dance when the son of making dollars.” - Young Jeezy
“I have sold my soul. Just sign right here.” - Zakk Wylde
“You´ll find he sold his soul to the devil for a shot at the big time.” - Zoolander: movie
Old 6th February 2013 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
I hate to break this to you, but there is no "devil". He doesn't exist. Go get laid or something.
Old 6th February 2013

🎧 15 years
Pure comedy. Hands up who hasn't written a song with the word "devil" in? Hands up who's actually a devil worshiper? Yup, thought so....
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…