Michael Wagener Road Case - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Michael Wagener Road Case
Old 23rd January 2013
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Michael Wagener Road Case

Michael Wagener,

A rack case has come into my possession and I'm wondering if you will recognize it.

Old 24th January 2013
VIP

🎧 15 years
Yep, remember that one. It was one of 9 that I used to carry from studio to studio. The gear that was in it is now installed at WireWorld. This one had (if I remember it right) the Lexicon 480 and a mixer on top. Is there a drawer on the bottom that has a little cutout for a cable (that would have been for the LARC)?
Old 24th January 2013
VIP

🎧 15 years
Well looking at the picture again, I think this one was actually made for 4 Infinity 2001 speakers and the Bedini power amp on the bottom. It should have had subdivisions in the open part and no rack rails. Can't really tell by the picture. Those were the times when one had a $900 case made for four $70 speakers
Old 24th January 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwagener ➡️
Those were the times when one had a $900 case made for four $70 speakers
Ha! lol
Old 24th January 2013 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwagener ➡️
Well looking at the picture again, I think this one was actually made for 4 Infinity 2001 speakers and the Bedini power amp on the bottom. It should have had subdivisions in the open part and no rack rails. Can't really tell by the picture. Those were the times when one had a $900 case made for four $70 speakers

Well then, the person that I acquired it from was spot on when he said that it was used for speakers.

Thanks for your time.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…