Quantcast
High End Light Dimmers - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
High End Light Dimmers
Old 20th September 2012
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
High End Light Dimmers

I have 7 working Luxtrol WBD450 High End Light Dimmers that I want to sell. They were removed from a residential house.

What would be a good price for each unit? Also, would it be best to sell them as a group?

Thanks.
Old 20th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Luxtrols are nice dimmers- although more expensive than variacs. I would definitely offer them individually and try for $300 or best offer; might be optimistic though- and you could offer multiples at a big discount.

Good luck!
Old 20th September 2012
Here for the gear

๐ŸŽง 5 years
Thanks shortstory!

Also, would you happen to know of any places online that would be good spots to try and sell them (other than eBay and this forum)?

Last edited by kkranzo; 20th September 2012 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: updated
Old 20th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
They're pretty esoteric items- not sure where you live, but craigslist or local type listing; otherwise I think eBay is your best bet.

Only other thing I can think of is to call some of the gear dealers like Warren at Zen & even VK to see if they could help find a buyer- even if it's just by word of mouth with customers. War's a very cool guy-
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…