ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted 9b8a453 ➡️
yadda yadda yadda
Listen, man:

the point you originally wanted to "PROVE" was:

"Drugs don't damage intellectual faculties".

Well, in the last page you have given definitive proof to the contrary.

Nice job.
Old 2nd October 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Can you do music on drugs? I can't. Perhaps you take the Ozzy approach...

Old 3rd October 2012 | Show parent
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozy ➡️
Listen, man:

the point you originally wanted to "PROVE" was:

"Drugs don't damage intellectual faculties".

Well, in the last page you have given definitive proof to the contrary.

Nice job.
FAIL.
Old 3rd October 2012 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by EofN ➡️
Not as full of **** as trolls who mindlessly dispute everything, but who are too LAZY to even investigate their own claims.

You contributed NOTHING to the discussion except mindlessly parroting whatever your high school teacher told you about not using Wikipedia.

I have nothing to prove to those who choose to ignore, or those who don't care about seeking the truth.

All I can say is, keep an open mind, investigate things for yourself, and always seek the truth. Or be an argumentative troll if that's your true calling.
I do not even know what your debate was, I am just letting you know you are considered a fool in the academic realm. Calling me a troll does not change that (do you know what that word actually means?), but if it makes you feel better for lacking in proper education then by all means insult away,
Old 4th October 2012 | Show parent
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80SR ➡️
I do not even know what your debate was, I am just letting you know you are considered a fool in the academic realm. Calling me a troll does not change that (do you know what that word actually means?), but if it makes you feel better for lacking in proper education then by all means insult away,
Hmm, very troll like behavior I think.

You seem to have a lot to say for someone who doesn't know what the debate is.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Hmm, very troll like behavior I think.

You seem to have a lot to say for someone who doesn't know what the debate is.
Calling out you out on stupidity is not trolling.

That is what happens when you break the rules of intellectual debate That is why there are rules.
Old 4th October 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I can't believe this thread is still going. I could have sworn I ended it with 2 posts. Guess the druggies/hipsters/cousin-****ers are still trying to prove their point, with no real experience in life or music industry. I guess its easy to buy into any fairy tale u find online. Just as long as its in line with your beliefs. Everything else is BS, no matter how much its backed by facts or credible sources.

You little drugies need to just go back to your bedrooms in your middle of nowhere towns and keep trying to sound like Skrillex, and maybe if your lucky, you'll get to come to Miami and perform at Ultra Music Fest.

Glad to see at least others on this thread have some common sense. You guys get it and have a better chance of making it. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone 5 with awesome Tapatalk
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
whatever your high school teacher told you about not using Wikipedia.
of course!

why listening to somebody who has been spending the last 10 or 20 or 30 years studying ONE SINGLE SUBJECT, teaching it, debating it with colleagues, reading books and maybe writing them,

AND COMPARING them with what's available of the internet?

And who is paid for teaching yout the best?

It doesn't make any sense to trust a teacher as far as his loved discipline is concerned!

It's WAY better to read information cut and pasted by wikipedia contributors in their late teen years, who have an opinion and a doctrinary attitude on ANYTHING and did their research on... wait... GOOGLE!

Why bother attending a school in the first place then?
Old 4th October 2012
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
OZY / 80SR >

Just wait until he sends hate mail laced with homophobic slurs to your email address. Or maybe that was just me he did that to!

hahaa...seriously, that guy's unbalanced.

But yeah, when you get the hate mail to your email, make sure to post here!

Thanks,
Frank
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ionian ➡️
wait until he sends hate mail
mail?

You mean he can write my address on a envelope? Lick the envelope closed and not get a paper cut on his tongue? Lick the stamp and avoid gulping it down?

Wow...

He had good teachers after all.

Quote:
laced with homophobic slurs
no problem. I am homophobic, so wtf? He can write whatever he wants.
Old 5th October 2012 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
OZY / 80SR >

Just wait until he sends hate mail laced with homophobic slurs to your email address. Or maybe that was just me he did that to!

Thanks,
Frank
Haha wtf

I am going to be murdered for saying wikipedia is not credible.
Old 5th October 2012 | Show parent
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80SR ➡️
I am going to be murdered for saying wikipedia is not credible.
When I was 15 you could get a punch in the nose from the school's Militant Boys for questioning "Pravda"'s credibility.

In a few years you will get killed if you dare to say that "Teheran News" is not totally credible.

Today, in the lull between two Armageddons,

those who blame you for not Truly Believing are not Huge Political and Religious Behemoths,

they are the "Stoned Illiterate Teenagers' Empire Police", proselitizing on behalf of Wikipedia.

It's their Bible, Quran and Pravda, all wrapped in one.

Even the dangers are small, these days.

I look forward to facing a more interesting enemy.
Old 6th October 2012 | Show parent
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
When I was 15 you could get a punch in the nose from the school's Militant Boys for questioning "Pravda"'s credibility.

In a few years you will get killed if you dare to say that "Teheran News" is not totally credible.

Today, in the lull between two Armageddons,

those who blame you for not Truly Believing are not Huge Political and Religious Behemoths,

they are the "Stoned Illiterate Teenagers' Empire Police", proselitizing on behalf of Wikipedia.

It's their Bible, Quran and Pravda, all wrapped in one.

Even the dangers are small, these days.

I look forward to facing a more interesting enemy.
You are your own worst enemy. Write me an essay, oh gifted one.
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
of course!

why listening to somebody who has been spending the last 10 or 20 or 30 years studying ONE SINGLE SUBJECT, teaching it, debating it with colleagues, reading books and maybe writing them,

AND COMPARING them with what's available of the internet?

And who is paid for teaching yout the best?

It doesn't make any sense to trust a teacher as far as his loved discipline is concerned!

It's WAY better to read information cut and pasted by wikipedia contributors in their late teen years, who have an opinion and a doctrinary attitude on ANYTHING and did their research on... wait... GOOGLE!

Why bother attending a school in the first place then?
Another typically ignorant comment, filled with assumptions, presumptions, and generously infused with your own out of touch views on the modern world.

Maybe now you can reply and show a picture of when you are picking your nose whist driving, that was great and really added to the thread.

What a terrible waste of a thread and space.

The best way to lose a debate? Just call the other guy stupid when you run out of ideas due to the fact that you are inherently WRONG.
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Another typically ignorant comment, filled with assumptions, presumptions, and generously infused with your own out of touch views on the modern world.

Maybe now you can reply and show a picture of when you are picking your nose whist driving, that was great and really added to the thread.

What a terrible waste of a thread and space.

The best way to lose a debate? Just call the other guy stupid when you run out of ideas due to the fact that you are inherently WRONG.
Cant debate a lacking argument with bad sources of information
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Maybe now you can reply and show a picture of when you are picking your nose whist driving
No.

I will be more specific.

Old 9th October 2012 | Show parent
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
No.

I will be more specific.

They say a picture paints a thousand words... in this case, I think you have succeeded. It represents the sum total of everything you have said in this thread.

I salute you!

Old 9th October 2012 | Show parent
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
and it took you just... 43 hours to concoct that snappy retort.
Old 18th October 2012 | Show parent
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
OZY / 80SR >

Thanks,
Frank
Hah! Unbalanced?

Am *I* the meat-head who created an entire website dedicated toward stereotyping and hating a subculture that has offended you by... not being exactly like you.

Why don't you grow a pair and pick on some groups that actually deserve it, like all these ****ing welfare recipient baboons for example.

No, that would be too much risk to your precious fingers. Much easier to hate on people who are generally pacifist. The funny thing is, you idolize all these synth guys who were once hipsters/outcasts and probably just as hated until they got a hit, then suddenly they're "cool."

I'm glad I don't have your nerve in my tooth.
Old 18th October 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Hah! Unbalanced?

Am *I* the meat-head who created an entire website dedicated toward stereotyping and hating a subculture that has offended you by... not being exactly like you.

Why don't you grow a pair and pick on some groups that actually deserve it, like all these ****ing welfare recipient baboons for example.

No, that would be too much risk to your precious fingers. Much easier to hate on people who are generally pacifist. The funny thing is, you idolize all these synth guys who were once hipsters/outcasts and probably just as hated until they got a hit, then suddenly they're "cool."

I'm glad I don't have your nerve in my tooth.
Hahaha...I don't know what's funnier; your incoherent rants or the fact that it takes you a week to come up with them.

Anyway... you know my answer to you, Michael:

Old 18th October 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I still can't believe this thread is going on. No amount of making **** up or posting BS links of non-credible sites is going to change anyone's mind about how lovely drugs are. Its like a bunch if Jesus freaks trying to preach about some fantasy BS. You'll believe anything u find online that supports your cause no matter how ridiculous it is. Been there, done that, good riddance. Some of you here certainly need to do yourselves and families a favor and just grow up and go to rehab. Oh yeah, good luck with your DJ careers or w/e generic thing your up to.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Awesometalk
Old 26th October 2012
Deleted 9b8a453
Hello adversaries,

I thought I would drop you a line and remind you of yet another reason that I'm right and you're wrong.

Have you ever heard people say that music is their drug? This is surely in part due to the fact that music can cause a rush of your brains endorphins, and other chemicals that would be illegal if they were sold in a bottle.

I have always valued music that can give me this kind of rush, it's a natural high. It totally goes with the feeling you get from listening to powerful, stimulating music.

So yet another reason why music and altered st8's of consciousness go together, and how music can CAUSE an altered st8 by triggering your brains own feel high drugs.

Runners do the same thing, it's called a jogger's high. Whether you like it or not, the majority of people like to get high or an altered state of some sort, it's natural. You do it too, but you're blind to what's real because you have been brainwashed into being illogical.

Please reply with something weak and irrelevant.

Old 26th October 2012 | Show parent
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
music can cause a rush of your brains endorphins, and other chemicals that would be illegal if they were sold in a bottle.
again, the "endorphines = heroin" bromide!

Agin, the "why regulate drugs and not regulate music or cocoa which help endorphine release?" trick!

May this be possibly related to the fact that the body self-regulates the QUANTITY (timing, condition, location, concurrent factors, etc etc) of endorphines he "prescribes" himself?

Epinephrine is generated by the body as well,

but if you inject you with 50cc you die from a heart attack in the following seconds

insulin is generated by the body as well, IN RESPONSE TO A SWEET PIECE OF CAKE (what could be more innocent?),

but if you inject yourself with insulin IV bypassing the organism's regulation you get a coma instead of love handles.

MAN, YOU NEED TO GET BACK TO A DECENT PRIMARY SCHOOL!

Or get into one as soon as you come of age for it.
Old 27th October 2012
Deleted 9b8a453
I tried on that COMPLETELY USELESS AND UTTERLY UNUSABLE source of information "Google..."

(Cuh! what has become of the modern world now that information is not locked away by sneering "experts" in dusty institutions...)

...But I couldn't find a way of translating from Wankish to English. Can someone please help???

Old 28th October 2012 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr lee ➡️
if you don't take it seriously, then no one else will either, regardless of how "regular" they are.
very good comment.
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
I don't know what's funnier; your incoherent rants or the fact that it takes you a week to come up with them.
+1

And you should see him in person: saying "d'oh" takes him 12 hours.

It's the effect of those drugs he likes so much:

you know, chemicals which "enhance brain's capabilities" and "make perception sharper"...
Deleted 9b8a453
Quote:
+1

And you should see him in person: saying "d'oh" takes him 12 hours.

It's the effect of those drugs he likes so much:

you know, chemicals which "enhance brain's capabilities" and "make perception sharper"...
Weak.
ozy
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Weak.
oh, WTF.

Look, here is something "stronger" for you, since you think reason is "weak".

When you will show me someone who has been reduced like this by "endorphines generated by listening to Mozart", I'll maybe listen to you.

Take your pusher's propaganda and stuff it

Old 20th November 2012
Deleted 9b8a453
I missed the part where I called reason "weak." I think it's lack of Midi output is really ridiculous and off - putting though.

Good point! I reckon there's people under every bridge listening to Mozart in their cardboard boxes... The only solution is to BAN EVERYTHING, including the human race itself.

But seriously, you show all the classic signs of having been intensely, and repeatedly brainwashed as a child. I know it's a tough deal, but with time you may yet stand a chance of redemption.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…