Quantcast
NBC special I am going to be involved with - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
NBC special I am going to be involved with
Old 24th November 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
NBC special I am going to be involved with

Hi All: I posted a bit back about NBC news doing a day after thanksgiving special featuring the best human interest stories of the year. The program manager wanted me to do the soundtrack and use my story as well. Well, after signing the release contract in the club "the treehouse" (with a real tree growing out of the middle of it) before I went on last week, it is airing Friday at 7:00pm here in Columbus Ohio. I can't beleive network television is using my music for a holiday show. Stranger things may have happened but I haven't heard of them yet. They put no strings on me- just do spontobeat. This may be the first network special with a spontaneous soundtrack and also I never saw the pieces that are going to air. I just reached into my soul and recorded 80 songs in 6 days and submitted them.

I don't have any way to record it. Does anyone in the Columbus viewing area have the capabilities to record it for me? Thanks. Walter
Old 3rd December 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Hi All: A cyberspace musician friend forwarded this to me. It is the complete show. If you are up for some entertaining good news stories, give it a listen. My music is interwoven throughout it. They said at the end I am the house musician for the series and will be playing more on upcoming shows. That was news to me Walter

stories Videos | NBC4i.com
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…