Quantcast
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true? - Page 126 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 3 days ago
Lives for gear

Next?
Old 3 days ago | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfghdhr ➡️

Next?
Whomever wrote that is beyond hope. I read the first paragraph: Jan 8 2017 is the date the video was made.

Not wasting my time reading the rest.

You didn't actually buy that did you? Please tell me you didn't.

Alistair
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by deondamage ➡️
Just for the record, there are no scientists claiming this. I just pulled that one out of my magic hat.
I did a little searching last night, and while I didn't find anyone who claims to have proven anything, I did find some theoretical physicists who have inserted 4 (or even more!) dimensions into their equations and claim that if such higher dimensions exist, that could explain certain things we observe.

Others proposed that the universe may have 'collapsed' or 'crystalized' into the "only three" dimensions that we are familiar with, shortly after the Big Bang,

There was also an article that went into depth about how Time is apparently not "just another dimension" and that a 4 dimensional space could also have Time as a separate thing.

It is probably impossible for us to conceptualize a spatial "direction" that is at right angles to all three directions that we currently understand.

There is analogy - I can understand how the 2 dimensional guy in Flatland must feel and how he is limited in his movement. And in that analogy, a 4-D object could intersect our universe and we would see a 3-D cross section of it and it would seem to do "unexplainable" things. Disappear and reappear, etc.

And apparently you can do the calclulations for any number of dimensions, so on a purely mathematical level, if a 4th Dimension exists, we may be able to someday draw conclusions or make predictions. Even though we may never be able to experience it, grasp it or "go there".

Quote:
I`ll think of some more ridiculous claims to make.
please do!

Like I said, I think this one at least has the benefit not needing a 'conspiracy' to explain it.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
I would definitely accept the presence of 4th dimensional phenomena as an explanation for some things before I would accept interstellar flesh beings who are simultaneously amazingly advanced and also terrible at hiding themselves on the occasion that we happen to be unable to get a clear photograph or video of them.
I'm also still going with weather balloon before the 4th dimension also though.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Not that info like this actually penetrates the sphere, but I have known producers on those shows on Discovery and History channel who don't believe any of it and admit they edit/make stuff up, and yet people fall for it... On the one hand we have a conspiracy of absolute silence. On the other hand we have evidence produced nightly on mainstream TV. Which is it?
These ideas are not mutually inclusive, one or both have to be false.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Clueless Alien Visitors Check In from Space :
https://www.bu.edu/articles/2021/government-ufo-report/
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. ➡️
Not that info like this actually penetrates the sphere, but I have known producers on those shows on Discovery and History channel who don't believe any of it and admit they edit/make stuff up, and yet people fall for it... On the one hand we have a conspiracy of absolute silence. On the other hand we have evidence produced nightly on mainstream TV. Which is it?
These ideas are not mutually inclusive, one or both have to be false.
Thats how some disinfo campaigns work: you fake something in an obvious way so people believe its a fake when it's actually very close to the truth.

It's called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-Cross_System
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor Edits ➡️
Thats how some disinfo campaigns work: you fake something in an obvious way so people believe its a fake when it's actually very close to the truth. It's called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-Cross_System
yes we all saw Men In Black, where it turns out that everything in the National Enquirer is actually true.
"UFOs: Threat or Menace?"
Or it could be that fake is just fake. Both work equally well to explain what we see (and what we never see). Either one would also explain why these UFO YouTubers claim the government is "following them around", yet they are still alive! They still haven't met with an Unfortunate Accident or developed an Incurable Disease. Lucky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c
... before I would accept interstellar flesh beings who are simultaneously amazingly advanced ...
not even all that amazingly advanced really.

The Wright brothers plane went about 30 mph. We now have manned planes that can go 2100 mph - that's some 70 times faster in only about 120 years of 'advancement'. This latest round of sightings report 'craft' that can go, oh, maybe twice as fast, four times as fast as what we know about. Then the 'experts' get booked to go on TV and say: "nothing on Earth"

In a universe that is 13 billion years old, we happened to run into a bunch aliens who are only 10-20 years "ahead" of us?
Quote:
and also terrible at hiding themselves

the Peekaboo aspect is the biggest joke to me as well. No good reason why the aliens would bother to behave this way. No reason the "government" would bother either. If anything, the government would want everybody to freak out - so we would willingly give them more power - to "protect" us. Imagine the extraterrestrial version of the Patriot Act. Home Planet Security. If they had any real evidence of aliens, I think they would take advantage of this in a heartbeat.
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

Scientists have now concluded that UFOs actually don`t move at all, rather it`s a wormhole to a stationary object that is moving.
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by deondamage ➡️
Scientists have now concluded that UFOs actually don`t move at all, rather it`s a wormhole to a stationary object that is moving.
Yeah, that's along the lines of what I believe. The alien craft can bend time and space. That's how potential crew members are able to survive the sudden 90 degree turns that have been reported.

It could also be alien intelligence drones.
Old 1 day ago
Gear Maniac

What if the craft is the alien?

What if we are the aliens, and they are fighting the intruders?
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Aliens have Alien Gear only Aliens know how to use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7noWk2VSOQ
It's already the 20th of June, no mentions regarding the deadline for the disclosure! 👽
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Aliens are always on our doorstep, we just haven't invited them to the party yet. (that could change after Thursday).
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth Guru ➡️
The alien craft can bend time and space.
Oh no, the smart/stupid aliens again?

Not for nothing, but if I had a craft that could "bend time and space" nobody would ever see me. Ever. I could make myself invisible to light, to radar and to infrared as well. Why not?

If only I could just remember to turn off those flashing lights!

And if alternatively, I wanted to "communicate" , I would not do it by buzzing Navy ships, flashing lights over cities or carving designs in the barley fields. I would just learn the language by watching soap operas and then land at the UN and say "greetings".

Quote:
That's how potential crew members are able to survive the sudden 90 degree turns that have been reported.
unless there are no "crew" members. We have electronics that can survive being fired out of a cannon. Tens of thousands of g's.

Quote:
It could also be alien intelligence drones.
hey you know who else has drones? Terrestrial human beings!

Last edited by joeq; 1 day ago at 11:12 PM..
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer ➡️
Aliens are always on our doorstep, we just haven't invited them to the party yet. (that could change after Thursday).
What's happening Thursday? What specifically will happen? Why Thursday?
I'm curious to know at least what you think is in the works and what the outcome will be. My friend last summer predicted catastrophic environmental failures, food riots and all manner of societal ending chaos and he predicted it would come last July. He didn't give a date or specific things happening, but to his credit he picked a level of destruction that would be unmistakable and he picked a 30 day range (which of course could be stretched to fit any event after, but I digress...)
He never brought up his miss, and he keeps on predicting large future events. I suppose on a long enough time scale he'll eventually be right.

At the very least after Thursday, if nothing happens, come back and tell us what you thought would happen and why. If nothing else, write it down and take a picture of it with some kind of time stamp. Let's see how close you can get. I find these things endlessly fascinating. And just imagine, if you nail it you'll shut us up forever!
Old 23 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Things are always changing, nothing stays the same. Each Thursday is different than the one before it. That which doesn't change is that which is not subject to change, seemingly eternal. Other than that, it is just Thorsday.
https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/file...17/08/thor.jpg

Last edited by AfterViewer; 19 hours ago at 07:17 AM..
Old 22 hours ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq ➡️
Oh no, the smart/stupid aliens again?

Not for nothing, but if I had a craft that could "bend time and space" nobody would ever see me. Ever. I could make myself invisible to light, to radar and to infrared as well. Why not?

If only I could just remember to turn off those flashing lights!

And if alternatively, I wanted to "communicate" , I would not do it by buzzing Navy ships, flashing lights over cities or carving designs in the barley fields. I would just learn the language by watching soap operas and then land at the UN and say "greetings".

unless there are no "crew" members. We have electronics that can survive being fired out of a cannon. Tens of thousands of g's.

hey you know who else has drones? Terrestrial human beings!
Yes, but no drones built by humans can turn on a dime and fly at 90 degree turns. Just impossible within the realm of modern physics.
Old 21 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. ➡️
and take a picture of it
In focus.
Old 19 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Focus/Pocus. Now you see them/ Now you Don't : https://www.earthfiles.com/2021/06/2...hina-and-ufos/

Last edited by AfterViewer; 19 hours ago at 07:32 AM..
Old 16 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq ➡️
Or simply a camera rotated 90 degrees. Zero G's on the object being filmed.

Alistair
Old 16 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Yes, but no drones built by humans can turn on a dime and fly at 90 degree turns. Just impossible within the realm of modern physics.
With RADAR spoofing any flight pattern is possible.

How do you think something like that was possible?

Why do you think they stand on deck using old school binoculars?

Most likely the info ist true that they were blinded by advanced electronic warfare with no way to tell what is going on in the skies.

Old 11 hours ago | Show parent
Quote:

Most likely the info ist true that they were blinded by advanced electronic warfare with no way to tell what is going on in the skies.

I'm not referring to radar spoofing. The erratic movements of these things have been reported by pilots and other eyewitnesses.
Old 10 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:

I think the suggestion is that they watch the brightly glowing interstellar ships zigzagging, and the ships are brightly lit you see because they need headlights... for travel... across space... to see...
Old 10 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer ➡️
Things are always changing, nothing stays the same. Each Thursday is different than the one before it. That which doesn't change is that which is not subject to change, seemingly eternal. Other than that, it is just Thorsday.
https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/file...17/08/thor.jpg
Ah yes, when you don't make a falsifiable claim you won't ever be wrong.
We'll be in.a waiting pattern for disclosure for many Thursdays to come.
Old 9 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I'm not referring to radar spoofing. The erratic movements of these things have been reported by pilots and other eyewitnesses.
Very often theses witnesses were just staring at screens, a small detail that is often forgotten in the reports.

On other occasions, it's not the object that moved, and the movement is a trick of the eye.
This happens for instance with flare targets used in war excercises.
People have seen and filmed these in the North Sea and it appears as if they are changing place in the blink of an eye.

I think I mentioned it somewhere in this thread, I have seen UFOs twice,
first time it was during daytime, an odd grey tube like thing that was hanging mid air in a pretty unlikely fashion making a very faint high pitched vacuum cleaner like sound.

The other time was a night, an orange firy ring that ascended from city level into the sky. Approximately the size of car.

Years later it turned out that the first one was drone by Dornier that was tested at that time, but I am not really sure how they worked.
I think some of these had a propeller inside these tubes ( I am not sure). At any rate these are rather small and only operate within a small range, and were quite different from the more recent drones.

The second one I don't know.
It reminded me of a hot air ballon, but that's probably not what it was.
When I was a kid we made a lot hot air ballons, and they actually look different at night.
We mostly made cubic shaped ones, cause they are super quick to make, but also larger balloon shaped ones.

Just the speed and acceleration reminded me of these. Otherwise it was a rather thin but large ring of orange fire and nothing else.
It seemed to rotate.
So it was something man made, most likely by hobbists which I just can't really figure out what it was. Fireworks related stuff I assume.

It's worth to note that the Dornier thing seemed to contradict physics too - how can a grey tube without wings, exhaust or propellers hover in the air? It's impossible without anti-gravity... and that sound -
Old 7 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Hobbits don't fly in spaceships or fireworks.
Old 7 hours ago
Gear Maniac

*hobbyists. Hobby Hobbits.
Old 7 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Right now as a civilian I can go and buy a gizmo to stick on my car that could tell the State Troopers I am doing 55 when I am doing 85. This is not a radar detector that tells you when radar is "nearby". This is not a radar jammer that just makes static on the Trooper’s machine but tips him off that you are probably doing something sketchy. This is a radar spoofer that makes the Trooper think you are not using any devices, but are just traveling legally.

Now instead of merely spoofing them as to me traveling at the legal limit, with a bit more sophistication, I could probably make the State Troopers think that I am not only going away from them slower and slower but that I am now coming towards them. Faster and faster. At Mach 20? Why not? It's just a matter of programming and broadcasting radio waves that mimic the radar signal that "should" be returning if normal radar was bouncing off of a real object moving at that speed.

It does not require a physical vehicle that can travel at that speed.

This may be illegal in your state, but it is not “extraterrestrial technology”. If you can buy this on Amazon, imagine what they are working on at Groom Lake.

Seems to me this is exactly the technology we and other nations consider to be the most important and critical in the "Battlefield of the Future". Number one with a bullet. With coordinated drone swarms, the 'location' of an object can be 'handed off' quicker than a physical object can move. Think of string lights. Each light lights up in turn. So a pulse of light seems to be moving 'down the line'. Actually the individual bulbs are standing still.

Human brains are pattern-recognizing machines. As such we are programmed to over-recognize patterns. From a Darwinian point of view, it is better to see a sabretooth cat where there is none 100 times, than to miss that animal when it really is there even once. It’s built in to your genetic code, you can’t stop it. But you could allow yourself to be aware of it and realize that your perceptions are always skewed in this way.

I saw a YouTube recently where they claimed the UFO dived into the ocean - when it clearly just dipped below the horizon. We see only fragments of reality and we fill in the gaps. This makes us so easy to spoof - since you only have to present people with the fragments.

📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…