Quantcast
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true? - Page 124 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

At this point we should all just start posting the most ridiculous videos and have a chuckle at Joeg freaking TF out.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear
That’s the goal.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Well to be fair the bar is super low. UAP as aliens don't need to prove a thousand sightings as real, just a single instance of a piece of actual evidence and it all becomes real. In almost a hundred years that hasn't happened once.

Just once.

But we get some great YouTube videos out of the waiting.
Old 1 week ago | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy.c. ➡️
Well to be fair the bar is super low. UAP as aliens don't need to prove a thousand sightings as real, just a single instance of a piece of actual evidence and it all becomes real. In almost a hundred years that hasn't happened once.

Just once.

But we get some great YouTube videos out of the waiting.
The one series of sightings that trumps them all, IMO, was the fleet of lights that overflew Washington, DC during July 12 to July 29, 1952.

This has never been explained, like the rest of many UFO sightings.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
It will all come to light in due course.
https://www.earthfiles.com/2021/06/0...jic-eyes-only/
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterViewer ➡️
It will all come to light in due course.
this thread was started in 2009 with a pair of YouTubes stating breathlessly :

Quote:
Originally Posted by carllock ➡️
UFO Disclosure is VERY Near!
so 12 years ago, it was "VERY near!" and now in 2021, it will come to light "in due course". "In due course" is closer to: "someday" than it is to: "very near". In fact, it is almost the opposite of "very near". Perhaps the believers are losing their faith? Perhaps the endless broken promises of "really soon" are starting to wear on you?

It's the UFO curse:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILIP J. KLASS
...No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today...
You can blame the curse on a massive, all-powerful conspiracy cover-up - or you can admit that the curse is self-inflicted because you believe in something that is not real. But either way, you will not escape the curse.

12 years of lame Youtubes, but not a single live or dead Alien to show for it. 12 years of blurry photos. 12 years of "disclosure" being just around the corner and now on the eve of the big report, the UFOlogists are hedging. The date of 'disclosure' is not getting closer, it is getting pushed back.

I wonder why.
Old 1 week ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Reality's a hard pill to swallow. Especially when mixed with a spoiled generation that doesn't understand true pain. Keep on keepin' on. Unfortunately, you'll understand soon. Any vets here?
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeq ➡️
The date of 'disclosure' is not getting closer, it is getting pushed back.

I wonder why.
beekoz. hoomen. not. prepared.

Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor Edits ➡️
beekoz. hoomen. not. prepared.

I never did trust that Shover robot.
Old 2 days ago | Show parent
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
You really need to think this through.

Actual contact that goes beyond secret government/military operations but involves regular people would be a nightmare. If you think people are irrational during this pandemic, you have no idea how they would react to aliens walking down the Champs-Élysées, with breathless news crews following them around.

Life would stop. Just stop. People would look at the images on TV or their phones and not know what to do. They would feel EXTREME fear.

They would desperately wait for their political leaders to tell them what to do - what to think, how to incorporate the new reality into their lives.

It would take years, even generations for them to find their place in the universe again. They would feel intellectually, emotionally and spiritually uprooted.

But that's only the beginning.

These beings look STRANGE. Spooky. Humanoid yet un-human.

People would realise that their technology is centuries beyond ours. They would realise that we are defenceless and at their mercy.

But that's still not the end of it. The next question would be: What does the universe look like? Do we have the right idea? The answer would have to be a resounding NO. Science, NASA, governments, the churches, they've all been lying to us, for a very long time.

Humanity would have to start from scratch and rediscover our Earth, the universe, our basic understanding of reality and of life.

A gargantuan task.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tui ➡️
You really need to think this through.
I have thought it through. It is clear to me that the idea that contact with aliens needs to be kept a "secret" was only created by desperate Believers to explain the lack of hard evidence for their case.

The logical person would say, well if all the evidence is this evanescent maybe it's because there is nothing real behind it. The Believers cast about desperately for an excuse: the photos are all blurry because "The Government" is covering it up. Which government is that? The United States government?

Aliens have travelled across millions of light-years and only visit the United States? What about Chile? Kenya? Indonesia? Aliens never went to China? Pakistan? North Korea? Iran? Are you proposing that all these other governments who would just as soon nuke us, are suddenly ultra-cooperative with us (and with each other) on this one issue?

You expect me to believe that someone like Kim Jong Un wouldn't decide that maybe he wants the whole world to "panic"? That such a disruption might be to his advantage?

Here I am, a perfectly reasonable human being who rejects the "Panic" hypothesis. Are you saying there is not one governmental leader anywhere on Earth who also rejects the Panic hypothesis? How convenient! All it would take would be for one person to decide:
a) I can handle it, my secret agents can handle it, so the public can handle it, too.
b) it is morally indefensible to lie to my people about something so important
c) it will be bad, but it will be worse for my enemies than for me. I can take advantage of the disruption.
d) "tear off the band-aid" i.e. even if it is bad, let's get it over with and start dealing with it.

You can defend the "Panic" hypothesis itself all you want, (as what you would do if you were in charge) but you cannot defend the idea that everyone in charge would necessarily agree with it! And the larger your conspiracy, the more likely someone will turn his back on it. And your conspiracy gets bigger with every argument against it, because you need a Henchman to plug every hole.

Quote:
Actual contact that goes beyond secret government/military operations but involves regular people would be a nightmare.
I strongly disagree. I think humans are humans and just because someone is 'in the government', doesn't make them any less prone to having their minds blown. What about those Seri Indians living in the Mexican desert? They are not secret agents nor military types. They meet aliens on a regular basis, or so they say. They seem to take it fully in stride.

Quote:
They would desperately wait for their political leaders to tell them what to do -
Sorry, but this one works very strongly against your conspiracy. Many of our political leaders would like nothing better than a populace of terrified people waiting to be told what to do! In fact, if I was conspiracy-minded, I would suggest that is the real conspiracy: governments faking alien visitation! Not only to cover up their own military moves, but also to keep their populations scared all the time. Terrified of YouTubes. Disbelieving scientific fact. Embracing bulls#it. Waiting to be told what to do!

Quote:
They would feel intellectually, emotionally and spiritually uprooted.
How is it that you - someone who "knows" that Aliens are here watching us - have managed to avoid this panic? You are not in the government or the military, Are you saying you are better than everyone else?

Quote:
People would realise that their technology is centuries beyond ours
Centuries? You have to be kidding. In terms of the age of the universe, that is the blink of an eye.

This kind of innumeracy is my major objection to the ufologists. The universe is about 13 billion years old. What are the odds that a given group of aliens are only a couple of lousy centuries ahead of us? Can you grasp the difference between 200 years and a billion years? Try this: 200 seconds is a little over 3 minutes. A billion seconds is just under 32 years. Would you like to go to jail for 3 minutes - or for 32 years? Pick a random 3-minute time span sometime between now and the year 2053. I will do the same. What are the odds that your random slice of 3 minutes will overlap mine? Just about nil.

Quote:
Science, NASA, governments, the churches, they've all been lying to us, for a very long time.
You just added another 100 million people to your already-massive Henchman payroll. Face it, by now, everybody must be "in on it" except you.
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
It is clear to me that the idea that contact with aliens needs to be kept a "secret" was only created by desperate Believers to explain the lack of hard evidence for their case.
Keep telling yourself that.

Quote:
Face it, by now, everybody must be "in on it" except you.
You clearly did not understand what I was talking about.

The entire debate is pretty pointless, though. This issue has its own dynamic.
Old 2 days ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
@ Tui . You expended all that energy without a mention of the crux of the topic "What Role will music play if true?"
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewire ➡️
@ Tui . You expended all that energy without a mention of the crux of the topic "What Role will music play if true?"
The aliens don't have ears, but they are fragile little bags of liquid and sound waves easily break their membranes, exploding them on impact. All of our music appears to be a weapon of mass destruction to them and they obliterate us as they believe we're the aggressors when all we wanted was to share some Rolling Stones and a doobie with them...
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Good question.

Personally, I like space music...

Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Good question.

Personally, I like space music...

Not my cup of tea. It my be a beautiful piece, but it's so (how do I say it?), selfish...and already been done a million times since synths were available to the general public. **** tons of that. Over and over and over. Was tempted to do it myself.

I prefer something like this:

Not my favorite performance of it, but I had to make sure it was publicly available so I Googled it.

I guess humans who are actually able to master their instruments won't be allowed to collaborate anymore. Only the mundane, synth playing (with a ton of help from their DAW) "Listen to me. I'm a musician, too" types.

Last edited by onewire; 2 days ago at 05:05 AM.. Reason: Tons of editing. The sentiment's the same.
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Not my cup of tea. It my be a beautiful piece, but it's so (how do I say it?), selfish...
Selfish..?

Tim Clark is an incredible artist, he used to make a living as a full-time composer for a planetarium. Understated guy with more talent than anybody I know.

http://www.elkforkstudios.com/About%20Pages/tim.html

Listen to this on a full hifi, not small speakers. If this doesn't blow you away...

Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Selfish..?

Tim Clark is an incredible artist, he used to make a living as a full-time composer for a planetarium.
How fitting. Did you run across him because of your fascination with aliens?

Quote:
Understated guy with more talent than anybody I know.
I've got nothing to say about his personality nor his talent. Never met him. I hope he would approve of having an advocate such as yourself sticking up for him.

Quote:
http://www.elkforkstudios.com/About%20Pages/tim.html

Listen to this on a full hifi, not small speakers. If this doesn't blow you away...

I promise to start it...not tonight. I don't promise to finish it unless it grabs my attention. As I've said, I've heard so much of this stuff since the 90's it all sounds the same anymore. It sets a mood. Period. I don't perceive any distinctions between any of the composers. I'm losing my 'openness'.

I've got to admit however, if you're correct, aliens may love it. That's my fear...............not really.
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Well, how did I came across his music...

I am classically trained. I've worked with just about any kind of music but in the 90s I got into Windham Hill Records. At first I thought, this is just "nice" background music until I realised what they are doing is on the cutting edge. It is marketed as "New Age" but these people can play. Kevin Braheny worked with Miles Davis...

After I'd bought just about all Windham Hill albums I noticed the Hearts of Space label, CA. I started buying their samplers - Celtic and electronic music. Tim Clark just stood out. His talent for sound design is something else IMO. He gets such a dynamic range out of MIDI gear, how does he do it. Recorded on a Trident desk, apparently.

He's also a master percussionist. Listen to the whole album.

As for the aliens, I am not looking forward to official announcements. If there was serious recognition of their existence it could be presented to us in one way only: They are the master race and we need to obey. There would be human politicians selling this idea to us who, in people's eyes, would be elevated to the status of semi-gods themselves.

A vaccine passport for all 7 billion humans would come in handy for total control. The timing of this alleged disclosure is just a little too coincidental.

I honestly hope that the whole thing will fizzle out and humanity can go back to sleep. We are not ready and perhaps we never will be.

Quote:
How fitting. Did you run across him because of your fascination with aliens?

I've got nothing to say about his personality nor his talent. Never met him. I hope he would approve of having an advocate such as yourself sticking up for him.

I promise to start it...not tonight. I don't promise to finish it unless it grabs my attention. As I've said, I've heard so much of this stuff since the 90's it all sounds the same anymore. It sets a mood. Period. I don't perceive any distinctions between any of the composers. I'm losing my 'openness'.

I've got to admit however, if you're correct, aliens may love it. That's my fear...............not really.
Old 1 day ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
So we've worked our way up to humanoid aliens (sure, they could have descended from apes as well) who are instituting a New World Order through vaccination (because of 5G mind control chips)?
There isn't anything in this world that's too coincidental that it can't be linked together by wild fantasy on an Internet forum about musical equipment.
As far as New Age music goes, I certainly don't begrudge anyone their taste in music, it's all good in its own way. I make my own weird, somewhat experimental music. I am reminded though that Yngwie Malmsteen is a master player/composer and has a lot of fans as well.
Tui
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
So we've worked our way up to humanoid aliens (sure, they could have descended from apes as well) who are instituting a New World Order through vaccination (because of 5G mind control chips)?
No. Our human overlords want to establish a database of all individuals using the pandemic for an excuse.

5G is like sticking your head inside a microwave. It fries your brain but the reception on your iPhone is phenomenal.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
There isn't anything in this world that's too coincidental that it can't be linked together by wild fantasy on an Internet forum about musical equipment..
One solution to the Fermi Paradox is the idea of a Great Filter. Some inevitable event that destroys life on a planet before it has a chance to visit the stars.

One possible answer to the nature of the Great Filter is the proposition that species that develop technology inevitably invent nuclear weapons and always blow themselves up. That’s why we look out in the galaxy and don’t see anyone. And that will be our fate as well.

But looking at our society today, perhaps the answer is more subtle. Perhaps all technological civilizations end up inventing the internet at which point they quickly decay into a limp puddle of paranoid conspiracies, pseudoscientific bulls#it and medieval superstition.

I understand that conspiracy theorists feel powerless. But that's because they are powerless. They do not actually take any real power back by pretending that they have secret knowledge or that they have "seen through" the evil plans of the non-existent Illuminati. As if the Illuminati would allow YouTubers to "expose" them and not meet an 'unfortunate accident'

One day there will not be enough people who believe in science and get their shots to stop the spread of future pandemic. That right there will be the end of us - and of course the end of our ability to explore the stars.

Said exploration depending entirely on the exact same kind of real science that invented the vaccines. You can't have one without the other.

Quote:
Fermi realized that any civilization with a modest amount of rocket technology and an immodest amount of imperial incentive could rapidly colonize the entire Galaxy.
While interstellar distances are vast, perhaps too vast to be conquered by living creatures with finite lifetimes, it should be possible for an advanced civilization to construct self-reproducing, autonomous robots to colonize the Galaxy. The idea of self-reproducing automaton was proposed by mathematician John von Neumann in the 1950's.

The idea is that a device could 1) perform tasks in the real world and 2) make copies of itself (like bacteria). The fastest, and cheapest, way to explore and learn about the Galaxy is to construct Bracewell-von Neumann probes. A Bracewell-von Neumann probe is simply a payload that is a self-reproducing automaton with an intelligent program (AI) and plans to build more of itself.

Attached to a basic propulsion system, such as a Bussard RamJet such a probe could travel between the stars at a very slow pace. When it reaches a target system, it finds suitable material (like asteroids) and makes copies of itself.

Growth of the number of probes would occur exponentially and the Galaxy could be explored in 4 million years. While this time span seems long compared to the age of human civilization, remember the Galaxy is over 10 billion years old and any past extraterrestrial civilization could have explored the Galaxy 250 times over. Within a few million years, every star system could be brought under the wing of empire. A few million years may sound long, but in fact it's quite short compared with the age of the Galaxy, which is roughly ten thousand million years. Colonization of the Milky Way should be a "quick" exercise.

So what Fermi immediately realized was that the aliens have had more than enough time to pepper the Galaxy with their presence. But looking around, he didn't see any clear indication that they're out and about. This prompted Fermi to ask what was (to him) an obvious question: "where is everybody?"
Attached Thumbnails
Call me crazy but is UFO disclosure near? What Role will music play if true?-colonize_galaxy.gif  
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Vaccinations to build a database is a great theory. I love it when people hand-wring about Amazon's Alexa unironically while they're clutching their smart phone. Just take the premise you want and back into it in the most convoluted manner imaginable. People give away all of their information freely and without thought if they're being entertained and convenienced, but yeah, we'll engineer a pandemic to get their driver's license numbers...
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
One solution to the Fermi Paradox is the idea of a Great Filter. Some inevitable event that destroys life on a planet before it has a chance to visit the stars.

One possible answer to the nature of the Great Filter is the proposition that species that develop technology inevitably invent nuclear weapons and always blow themselves up. That’s why we look out in the galaxy and don’t see anyone. And that will be our fate as well.

But looking at our society today, perhaps the answer is more subtle. Perhaps all technological civilizations end up inventing the internet at which point they quickly decay into a limp puddle of paranoid conspiracies, pseudoscientific bulls#it and medieval superstition.

I understand that conspiracy theorists feel powerless. But that's because they are powerless. They do not actually take any real power back by pretending that they have secret knowledge or that they have "seen through" the evil plans of the non-existent Illuminati. As if the Illuminati would allow YouTubers to "expose" them and not meet an 'unfortunate accident'

One day there will not be enough people who believe in science and get their shots to stop the spread of future pandemic. That right there will be the end of us - and of course the end of our ability to explore the stars.

Said exploration depending entirely on the exact same kind of real science that invented the vaccines. You can't have one without the other.
I think the internet and the absolute harshness of space suggests that technology will push us inwards instead of outwards. Of course robots are still more likely than flesh bags for exploration and the chance of encountering an AI seems greater. Why go to Mars when you could simulate it in safety. Just create an entire virtual world and live in paradise.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Vaccinations to build a database is a great theory. I love it when people hand-wring about Amazon's Alexa unironically while they're clutching their smart phone.
I knew someone who was freaking about about the new electrical meters that call the utility once a day to report your usage - instead of needing a guy to come around and "read your meter". She was convinced they had "radiation". I pointed out that they made the same cell phone call she makes 20 times a day, except her phone is next to her head and the meter is outside her house on the other side of a thick wall.

I told her I would take her seriously when she gave up her phone and her microwave oven.

Quote:
Just take the premise you want and back into it in the most convoluted manner imaginable. People give away all of their information freely and without thought if they're being entertained and convenienced, but yeah, we'll engineer a pandemic to get their driver's license numbers...
You know who never subscribe to conspiracy theories?

Project managers.

Anyone who has ever been in the position of being given a task and needing to find the materials, resources, personnel and budget to get that thing to physically exist in the real world. Anyone who has actually dealt with logistics. Besides the 'motives' being absurd, or even illogical,
every popular conspiracy involves a totally unrealistic Henchman Payroll.

I remember a James Bond type story where the villain has hollowed out a volcano on an island to serve as his headquarters. For some reason instead of just accepting that and moving on, simply enjoying the story, I started to think about what it would take to actually build a headquarters in a hollowed out volcano. In secret.

Exactly the kind of thing that conspiracy theorists never want to think about.

First of all I realized that to get started, they would need to build a port (or an airstrip) to get stuff to the Island. Bulldozers, cement, rebar. And of course workers. And remember it's a conspiracy, so it's secret. That means you can't just hire "bulldozer operators", you have to hire secret-agent bulldozer operators.

But before you could build a port you would need a barracks for the workers to sleep in while they were working. Wood, nails, insulation, doors, beds. And a kitchen to feed them. Generators, natural gas, tables, chairs, plates and forks. Food. Cooks. (secret agent cooks) So not just equipment, materials and workers to build the port or airstrip, but the support for the personnel doing that work. Just to build the port to get the real heavy equipment onto the island.

All that before even one cubic yard of volcano was 'hollowed out'.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
I think the internet and the absolute harshness of space suggests that technology will push us inwards instead of outwards. Of course robots are still more likely than flesh bags for exploration and the chance of encountering an AI seems greater. Why go to Mars when you could simulate it in safety. Just create an entire virtual world and live in paradise.
When I first saw a Star Trek episode with a Holodeck, I immediately wondered to myself why anybody would bother to explore space if they had one of those.
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
When I first saw a Star Trek episode with a Holodeck, I immediately wondered to myself why anybody would bother to explore space if they had one of those.
I'm pretty sure humanity would stop breeding if we had those!
Gear Maniac

Quote:
I started to think about what it would take to actually build a headquarters in a hollowed out volcano. In secret.
and you'd be surprised by cold war structures that had been built in secret more or less.

As a kid I had lived in an area where Pershing II had been parked in the woods.
No one I know had ever seen one or knew about them.

And these mobile launch pads are not small.
You need roads. Cant leave these roads. And there were not many roads especially no unused roads in these woods-
And you cant just park a Pershing launcher on such a road and hope that the local forest workers won't notice and just turn their vehicles around.

And you need personel. That has to stay some place.
There were no US bases in the vincinity.

Also for many conspiracies you don't need many people in the know.

Workers who enriched the Uranium for the nuclear bomb did'nt know what they were doing at all.
They didn't even know what radioactivity is, and what a critical reaction is. They refined Uranium successfully nevertheless.

And "parallel construction" of (false) evidence is secret agencies basic game.

Or just place a bill of any currency on your scanner and try to scan it.
Conspiracy! Manufacturer and agencies around the globe had conspired to add a copy protection to money. No one knew about it.
But many people must have been in on that one.

And so on. Conspiracy on any scale ist just a normal every day thing.
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenor Edits ➡️
and you'd be surprised by cold war structures that had been built in secret more or less.
As a kid I had lived in an area where Pershing II had been parked in the woods.
No one I know had ever seen one or knew about them
I bet the Soviets knew about them! After all they have satellites overhead looking for that very thing. Even if they moved it in at night, I bet those satellites have infrared. I had a Nike base near me. You could see the radar dome from the high school.

Quote:
Also for many conspiracies you don't need many people in the know.
for the conspiracy where every bit of ufo "debris" is gathered up and witnesses silenced there must be 'gatherer-uppers' and 'shutter-uppers'. Thousands of them. And unlike some tasks, anyone involved in covering up something has to be informed as to what exactly he is covering up. Or he simply could not do the job.

In any case, doing something truly secretly means a much greater expense, much greater manpower. And more manpower means more potential people to blab. That's why when Genghis Kahn was buried, all the people who buried him were put to death. And then all the people who killed those people were also put to death.

Quote:
Workers who enriched the Uranium for the nuclear bomb did'nt know what they were doing at all.
Too bad they couldn't do as good a job keeping it a secret from Stalin!

Many of the workers building the Mulberry Harbors for D-Day also did not know 'exactly' what they were doing. But thousands of people did know. They had to know in order to coordinate what was happening. The problem with using wartime efforts as examples of "conspiracies" fall into two very large categories:

One is that in wartime, the people keeping their mouths shut are acting out of patriotism. They are not "henchmen", they are literally or figuratively soldiers. In the conspiracy theory these people are henchmen, keeping their mouths shut for an evil purpose - to implant a biochip in everybody, to kill thousands of their fellow Americans so that some oil company can start a war somewhere, to spray poison on everybody, to release a virus so that some billionaire can get even more billions. yada yada.

As a henchman, what is my motivation for piloting a plane spraying Chemtrails that will not only eventually kill everyone else, but kill myself as well? Money?

Even to the extent that some aspects could be compartmentalized, once a plane blows up in mid-air, the "compartmentalized" guy who was 'tricked' into putting the bomb on board finally figures out what he did. Yet he never speaks out?

The other category of course is that military operations cease being "secret" on, well, on D-Day. Unlike the conspiracy theories we are asked to believe in, nobody has a hard time proving that D-Day or the bombing of Hiroshima actually happened. Once it happens, it's not "secret" anymore. Nobody drops an A-bomb on a city and 'covers it up'. Nobody lands 100,000 men on the beaches and then destroys all the evidence and successfully denies it it ever happened for 70 years.

Those men may have been kept in the dark about when and where, but they all knew pretty much what they would be doing when they got there, and for the most part, so did the Germans. And nobody denies or 'covers up' that the invasion actually took place.

Yet this is the level we are asked to believe these conspiracies have to go. Clearly the bulk of Earth's economy must be going into covering up UFO aliens. As I said, more people must be in on it, than out of it.

Quote:
! Manufacturer and agencies around the globe had conspired to add a copy protection to money. No one knew about it.
It is not a "secret" NOW, is it? There's no 'controversy' about whether it is real or not real. There aren't youtubes about how you can't copy money and other youtubes 'debunking' them and saying sure you can copy money.

Secrets have an expiration date. Facts have a way of coming out. Either the event happens or somebody blabs. Either you can copy money or you can't. UFOs are long past their expiration date. Clearly nothing has happened ... and the only people "blabbing" are obvious liars like Bob Lazar.

Quote:
And so on. Conspiracy on any scale ist just a normal every day thing
The proper scale of any conspiracy is three. As in three people can keep a secret - if two of them are dead.

The growing belief in bull**** and the explosion of medieval thinking modes will probably undo us before our nuclear weapons or some biological threat does. This is my new favorite theory as to why "intelligent" species never make to another planet. They use their technology to spread fantasies and superstitions and fall back into a new kind of dark ages.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
The growing belief in bull**** and the explosion of medieval thinking modes will probably undo us before our nuclear weapons or some biological threat does. This is my new favorite theory as to why "intelligent" species never make to another planet. They use their technology to spread fantasies and superstitions and fall back into a new kind of dark ages.
Maybe. But then I think a coin has three sides, and one reason that people believe BS is that there actually is a lot of BS going on..

including the occasional mind**** like Attas passport (or was it a drivers license) that was found among the debris.

Also I believe you have to look a bit into even ridiculous conspiracy theories before you can dismiss them.
Like the moon landing hoax - tons of BS, but you cant dismiss it before you had a look at that BS.

I even believe some of the wilder theories were just spread to cover a plain truth or for other sinister reasons.

For instance to dismiss the idea that there was zero involvement of intelligence services in 9/11 seems to me as naive and as detached from reality as claims that the buildings were molten with sci-fi weapons and the planes "hologrammes" for instance.
It's much more likely and all known evidence says so that there had been advanced knowledge for instanc of some people.

There had not been a single modern war in the past 100 years I am aware of that started the way it was officially claimed - very often "false flag" attacks were staged - and the people taking part in these didnt know.

Or to put it with William Burroughs:
The paranoid has all the facts.

But I am playing devils advocate here and I mostly agree with what you wrote.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…