Quantcast
$15,000 in one night playing poker - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
$15,000 in one night playing poker
Old 9th February 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
$15,000 in one night playing poker

OK, so that was my weekend. I deposited $400 on Saturday night, and ended up Sunday morning with $15,000 in my account. Granted, over the last two years, I've probably spent about 5 or 6K screwing around and learning....but geez.

Any other poker players around here? I find its getting easier and easier when you follow some simple money management guidlines.

-S
Old 9th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
i've been dying to play, but with the economy so bad I've been sticking to work and saving lol. but yea i do love me some poker
Old 9th February 2009 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
i'm not a player myself, but I know a girl who is a pro gambler. poker is her game. she goes to vegas a couple times a year and pulls down a hefty six figures per year.
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Yeah, I found out one of the guys I was playing heads up (Spirit Rock) is a WPT pro. I'm glad I didn't hang around that table too long or I might have had my clock cleaned. Some of the guys on there make several million per year just playing online. Its sick. Tableratings.com let's you look up anybody's stats.....its fun to look up other opponents as you're playing them and realize that they've played 100000 hands and are down 10K.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
My father is a small time pro. I play in Vegas & Alantic City when I am there. I have had success, but nothing like that yet. Congrats!
I love to play. I'd like to find a regular game in my neighborhood to get my skills up, but it has been tough to find one. Usally they are too skimpy or to heavy on the buy ins. A $50-100 cash game would be nice.
Village Idiot

🎧 15 years
I lost 5 bucks tonight on a straight to ace...

dammit.

Gustav
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…