Quantcast
Bill Kennedy Dies.. - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Bill Kennedy Dies..
Old 12th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Bill Kennedy Dies..

Bill Kennedy worked on many cool projects like NIN, Megadeath ect... I was lucky enough to mix one of his last projects he was involved in..
Old 13th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I spent a ton of time with Bill in his edmonton days. Really enjoyed him. The dude loved his music LOUD AS ****...... and what could possibly be wrong with that.
Old 13th September 2012
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Haze ➑️
Bill Kennedy worked on many cool projects like NIN, Megadeath ect... I was lucky enough to mix one of his last projects he was involved in..
I moved to LA with the hopes he would be producing my project a decade ago, unfortunately it didn't work out, my loss. He did one of my favorite records of all time, Supercoolnothing. His contributions will be missed. Cheers Bill!
Old 11th October 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Bill was my assistant on a Helix album I was producing in Toronto in '87. He was a great guy. He wanted to work in the US, so I introduced him to some people in LA and that helped get him started out there. He will certainly be missed. RIP.
Old 11th October 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I am a bit shocked more people haven't chimed in. He is part of the great group of people who made some very influential albums (MM, NIN, Filter...ect)
Old 11th October 2012
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
RIP
Old 27th November 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Bill was a cool guy. In high school he knew about the Sex Pistols, Boomtown Rats, The Clash, Nine Nine Nine, Graham Parker and others before anyone else. He did sound for a local punk band called Spunk. The guitarist in the band used the first wireless transmitter I've seen - about 1978. I ran into Bill at a liquor store six years ago and we chatted for a bit. RIP, Bill - we'll miss you.
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…