Arturia Audiofuse Audio Interface - Page 4 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Arturia Audiofuse Audio Interface
Old 28th July 2016 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisszerk ➡️
Unfortunately I have had bad luck with the I have now. The is the closest thing in features I can find. It looks promising, but wth is up with its release. If they delay it much longer I will have to decide on something else alot more expensive.
Interesting to hear that about the id22 as I have used both the id22 and pretty extensively without problems, could you please say what issues you have had? I know they support people pretty quickly in the "Music Computers" subforum so if it can be fixed I'd try there.

If not, the babyface pro is out now and has all the important features that I can tell from the Audiofuse, and their support and quality is outstanding for $150 more than the Arturia.

Edit: Saw your responses in the Music Computer forum so no need to respond, sorry about your troubles on the id22...
Old 28th July 2016 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCVH ➡️
Edit: Saw your responses in the Music Computer forum so no need to respond, sorry about your troubles on the id22...
Yeah...already had it repaired once.. Messed up again a couple days ago. Babyface looks super interesting. Any idea how the d/a sounds? I need it mainly for mixing.
Old 19th October 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
meanwhile.
Grey..Space Grey...or Black
Old 22nd October 2016 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Hey,

Has anyone tried the Audiofuse yet? I wanted to know how the preamps and latency holds up?

I'm on the lookout for a new audio interface. I was leaning towards the Babyface pro but would be a pain for any reamping, just not enough outs!
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound girl ➡️
Hey,

Has anyone tried the Audiofuse yet? I wanted to know how the preamps and latency holds up?

I'm on the lookout for a new audio interface. I was leaning towards the Babyface pro but would be a pain for any reamping, just not enough outs!
It´s still not released, is it? A (one!) german shop states Dec. 13th but I wouldn´t count on that. All manpower is needed for DrumBrute and MatrixBrute
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nan ➡️
It´s still not released, is it? A (one!) german shop states Dec. 13th but I wouldn´t count on that. All manpower is needed for DrumBrute and MatrixBrute
Oh damn...okay thanks for replying. I checked the deep black version in the link below. Which was showing 2nd of November for estimated delivery must be a typo. I'll have to wait it out.

http://www.gear4music.com/Recording-...FZG6GwodNz4OlA
Old 22nd October 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
First the brutes, then guitars, chess board, car stereos... Then interface. In 5/10 years.
Old 22nd October 2016
Yeah, well, the guys at Arturia have been slack on the release of Audiofuse. It was announced like 2 years ago. I keep looking at B&H Photo, and the release date keeps changing.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisszerk ➡️
Yeah, well, the guys at Arturia have been slack on the release of Audiofuse. It was announced like 2 years ago. I keep looking at B&H Photo, and the release date keeps changing.
They recently said they wouldn't release it until the drivers were 100% stable. So. How is your patience?
Old 22nd October 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Arturia? 100%? Stable?
At the moment, those 3 words are forbiden to be in the same sentance, without the words "not" or "bullsh!t" to permit.
Old 23rd October 2016 | Show parent
Quote:
Originally Posted by donato ➡️
They recently said they wouldn't release it until the drivers were 100% stable. So. How is your patience?
Since my ID22 is doing well, I guess my patience is pretty good.
Old 21st December 2016 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
So, we're looking at the two year anniversary of the announcement on this one. What do you think guys, is 2017 gonna be the big year?
Old 23rd December 2016 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCVH ➡️
So, we're looking at the two year anniversary of the announcement on this one. What do you think guys, is 2017 gonna be the big year?
Not holding my breath. I had been waiting for this, but I think I'm going to end up with one of the new MOTU half-racks instead. They've got everything I need in a desktopish interface (except MIDI ) and they actually exist.
Old 23rd December 2016
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
The Focusrite Clarett range is excellent value for money and available now if you can use Thunderbolt.
Old 2nd March 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
The February release date has passed. Although dv24/7 say its available at short notice. I doubt that is actually the case.
Arturia Audiofuse Silver USB Audio Interface | DV247

back to sleep
Old 2nd May 2017
Old 8th June 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
c'est arrive
Old 13th June 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
It's got all the features and connections I want from a soundcard. If only I could trust them on sound and drivers. At a lower price point I might have given them a shot but I think I'll sit this one out and revisit after a good while.
Old 13th June 2017
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
The audio spec numbers aren't too exciting (if that says anything) regarding the dynamic range on line/instrument/aux inputs (106dB), preamps (104dB) and headphone (102dB).
Old 17th June 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by login ➡️
Seriously no other interface at that price offer that kind of connectivity, maybe the Motu track 16 but it lacks some things.

The duet might sound better but no MIDI, no hubs, not even close on inputs.

I don't trust arturia at all and I wont use it as a main interface but as an expansion for my main, also it is nice having access to some controls in the desktop while the main interface is on a rack.

And the uSB ports come handy when using it for a portable set up.
As usualy, with Arturia, it looks great and includes handy features you would want.

But I learned a long time ago NEVER TRUST ARTURIA (as you said) you can't let a company get away with the types of things they've tried to.

So no,

Arturia gets NOTHING from me, they have already shown their true colors.
Old 17th June 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosacosta ➡️
Arturia? 100%? Stable?
At the moment, those 3 words are forbiden to be in the same sentance, without the words "not" or "bullsh!t" to permit.
THIS

/thread
Old 27th June 2017 | Show parent
Here for the gear
Hey folks, we've just added a few handy resources for the AudioFuse to our website.

AudioFuse tips & tricks
AudioFuse FAQ

If you have any other questions or suggestions, either I or one of the other Arturians will be happy to answer and add the content to the FAQ
Old 7th July 2017 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Review here from Sweetwater site.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ioFuse/reviews
---
Almost Perfect

Have waited a long time for this one. Preamps sound incredible. Noise floor is incredible I honestly can't believe they put this sound into this price bracket. might be the best pre's I've ever heard and I've heard a lot of them. Only Con - Latency is good but I still can't get it low enough for professional recording studio standards so I am forced to send the main mix to the headphones and use the Direct/Computer summing option to get zero latency. If you are content always sending the main mix also to your artists this works great. Unfortunately I'm not able to even use the cue mixes because the only way to get into them is to route a bus to them from your daw and make a cue mix in the daw. I would have preferred a no latency software mixing option for the cue like almost every other interface out there. Heck I would have paid more for that option. Maybe someday in a future update. Otherwise everything else on this this is pretty ground breaking.
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macky ➡️
Unfortunately I'm not able to even use the cue mixes because the only way to get into them is to route a bus to them from your daw and make a cue mix in the daw. I would have preferred a no latency software mixing option for the cue like almost every other interface out there.
I just saw someone else complain about the same thing. It's a showstopper for me, but hopefully something they will address in a firmware/software update.
Here for the gear

Hi, i jut put a review on the fuse on another site on this forum, u might wanna read this although alot of the stuff might be said so far..

arturia audio fuse .anyone got one?
Old 12th July 2017
Here for the gear

Another review at Sweetwater...

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AudioFuse

A Disappointment.

After the incredible build-up to this interface I was extremely excited. I held out for a long time to get my hands on this - the initial announcement feels like it was a couple of years ago - but that only made me feel more confident, I felt that they wanted to get everything perfect before release. So, when it arrived I loved the swish leather box and packaging - very nice. The unit looks fantastic and very classy. Sadly that's about where the positives end. I really cannot fathom the other review here that claims that the converters sound better than anything else they have heard. Sadly, they don't. They are barely indistinguishable from my old M-Audio interface. Every RME interface I put it against sounded clearer and more detailed. I borrowed an Apollo Duet from a friend and again, same story - the Audiofuse sounded extremely average in all my comparisons. I leaned towards the Audiofuse primarily because of the selection of IO but setting it all up was problematic. Having all the cables connected made it very cumbersome to work with and I had to be vary careful where I placed the cables to stop the unit from tilting up from the weight. Other interfaces with breakout cables are a much better solution, or those that have the controls on the front so that they can be neatly racked. The latency was acceptable for an early 2000 interface but not brilliant by today's standards - again it does not compare to the RME or UAD offerings. The talk-back channel was scratchy and pretty useless also. I really wanted this thing to deliver but it quickly became apparent that it was a case of hype over substance. Have sent it back and bought an RME interface. I don't have the rca inputs but there are plenty of workarounds so no major loss. Be wary of overly positive reviews for this and make sure you can test it out first before committing.
Old 12th July 2017
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I can't take seriously sound comparisons without evidence, people comment on this as if human ears were precision measuring tools.

I hope someone makes test of latency nevertheless.
📝 Reply