Old 10th March 2014
msl
Lives for gear

Thanks Paul!

Old 10th March 2014
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Thank you!

As a side note, I remember the first time I heard a Morcheeba track. It was one or two in the morning, and "Trigger Hippie" played on MTV's "Amped" show. This was just before the internet happened, and I would write down the names of all of the awesome tracks I heard in a journal. I still have that journal somewhere, and VHS tapes full of episodes of "Amped."
Old 10th March 2014
Gear Maniac

🎧 5 years
these sound awesome. thx so much!
Old 10th March 2014
Lives for gear

Thanks a lot! Very cool to share.

The wife and I are very much fans of your music. Back before we wanted to murder each other, Morcheeba was baby makin' music on the reg. Good memories. One of the few, anyway
Old 10th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Ha!, that's pretty cool; I have to say, "Big Calm" is a very important album for me, I listened to it a lot during a very difficult period of my life and I really feel that album helped me get through, Thanks again.
Old 10th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Thank you for this :-)
Old 10th March 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGEK8D ➑️

The wife and I are very much fans of your music. Back before we wanted to murder each other, Morcheeba was baby makin' music on the reg. Good memories. One of the few, anyway
I'm unmarried and Undress Me Now and Ray Payola are always on the go-to sexytime mix on my iPad.
Old 10th March 2014
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Too much information.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfish ➑️
Thank you!

As a side note, I remember the first time I heard a Morcheeba track. It was one or two in the morning, and "Trigger Hippie" played on MTV's "Amped" show. This was just before the internet happened, and I would write down the names of all of the awesome tracks I heard in a journal. I still have that journal somewhere, and VHS tapes full of episodes of "Amped."
Wow, yeah, crazy times. It was a total buzz for us to be getting play in the States. We did some wild, long tours there in those days.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by laikenf ➑️
Ha!, that's pretty cool; I have to say, "Big Calm" is a very important album for me, I listened to it a lot during a very difficult period of my life and I really feel that album helped me get through, Thanks again.
Thanks man, glad we could be of some therapeutic service. I used to get scary looking rappers come up to me and then tell me "Fear and Love" made them cry. Looking back it's amazing the effect that album had on all sorts of people.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGEK8D ➑️

Ha Ha, must of been before we made this:

Old 10th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
My therapeutic experience with Morcheeba was their song "SΓ£o Paulo" . Anyone who has been there can probably relate. I don't live there - I now live in Fortaleza - but I used to for a few years.

Old 11th March 2014

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
thank you
these go straight into the MPC
Old 11th March 2014
Old 12th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I've put up some side stick samples now if you'd like to check them out….
Old 13th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
There's some hi-hats up too if you want them....
Old 14th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Thanks so much for these Paul, just what I was looking for.
I downloaded the Kicks yesterday, and they sound fantastic, love that natural verb.
I've just grabbed the rest, and am looking forward to putting a few nice kits together.
Old 30th June 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Just checking in to let you know the full library of these hits are now available free on the Rap Forum. There are also 16bit MPC friendly versions that Damien907 has converted. Cheers Paul
πŸ“ Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…