Quantcast
MS-20 Patch Sharing Resource - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
MS-20 Patch Sharing Resource
Old 25th June 2013
  #1
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
MS-20 Patch Sharing Resource

with all of the ms20 minis being sold to what could be inexperienced users of the patch bay (including myself) do you guys think it would be useful to have a resource here for sharing our experiments and experienced patching/settings for the community?

i realize the synth itself has been around for over thirty years and the recreation is nothing new, but patch bay newbs like myself might find something very handy and input from veterans would be welcomed by me for sure.

in the mini thread, someone posted a link to a youtube video that had a pdf version of the patch in the vid... does anyone know if there is an application that generates those pdfs? i currently use one for the dark energy and am wondering if the guy who created the youtube vid used something similar.
Old 2nd July 2013
  #2
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Pink noise > sample and hold input
Sample and hold output > total
sample and hold clock > modulation generator
Keyboard CV out > trig in

Play around with the modulation!
Old 2nd July 2013 | Show parent
  #3
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderlyle ➡️
Pink noise > sample and hold input
Sample and hold output > total
sample and hold clock > modulation generator
Keyboard CV out > trig in

Play around with the modulation!
nice, thanks! will try this one out tonight.
Old 2nd July 2013
  #4
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
I have no idea about the new manual, but there was a patching guide with a lot of stuff in the originals manuals. I'm sure you can find one on the interweb.
Old 2nd July 2013 | Show parent
  #5
Lives for gear
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by offki ➡️
I have no idea about the new manual, but there was a patching guide with a lot of stuff in the originals manuals. I'm sure you can find one on the interweb.
Old 3rd July 2013
  #6
Old 30th July 2013
  #7
Here for the gear
 
ChancexlanD's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
i made this helicopter patch i think its cool
Old 30th July 2013
  #8
Here for the gear
 
ChancexlanD's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak260 ➡️
with all of the ms20 minis being sold to what could be inexperienced users of the patch bay (including myself) do you guys think it would be useful to have a resource here for sharing our experiments and experienced patching/settings for the community?

i realize the synth itself has been around for over thirty years and the recreation is nothing new, but patch bay newbs like myself might find something very handy and input from veterans would be welcomed by me for sure.

in the mini thread, someone posted a link to a youtube video that had a pdf version of the patch in the vid... does anyone know if there is an application that generates those pdfs? i currently use one for the dark energy and am wondering if the guy who created the youtube vid used something similar.
i cant seem to find much elsewhere i think itd be sweet to share patches here
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 1422 views: 196233
Avatar for OrphicTrench
OrphicTrench 2 weeks ago
replies: 66 views: 6687
Avatar for SensiDub
SensiDub 30th November 2012
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump