Sherman Filterbank - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sherman Filterbank
Old 28th January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Sherman Filterbank

Hi Slutz,

I'm pretty sure my Filterbank's AC adaptor needs replacing. I tried a generic adaptor with the same spec as the old one but the lights on the unit only semi-light up. I'm guessing I need to get a 'proper' adaptor for it but it's proving hard to track one down. Anyone know where to get one in the UK?
Old 28th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonym1471 ➡️
Hi Slutz,

I'm pretty sure my Filterbank's AC adaptor needs replacing. I tried a generic adaptor with the same spec as the old one but the lights on the unit only semi-light up. I'm guessing I need to get a 'proper' adaptor for it but it's proving hard to track one down. Anyone know where to get one in the UK?
Have you tried the Sherman site? It may be useful if you are unable to find Sherman support in the UK.

Hope this helps.
Old 28th January 2013
Lives for gear

they offer a PDF manual with all the specs on the site from what I remember, definitely check there
Old 28th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Hey - the Filterbank requires an AC:AC adapter, not an AC:DC! These are available cheap from the internet.

Actually quite a few pieces of electronic music gear run on AC current, including Oto Biscuit, Doepfer Dark Energy & Dark Time, the Vermona lancets to name but a few. Always confuses people when they try to replace their adapter without realising.
📝 Reply