is there a certian name for this type of synth? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
is there a certian name for this type of synth?
Old 26th January 2013
Here for the gear
🎧 5 years
is there a certian name for this type of synth?

i have heard some songs with the same sounding synth sound and was wondering if its some sort of generic or a preset name for it if anyone knows
sstarts around 2:33

Gil Scott-Heron and Jamie xx - 'I'll Take Care Of U' - YouTube

starts around 0:07


Old 26th January 2013
Lives for gear
Stevism's Avatar
6 Reviews written
🎧 5 years
are you referring to the "plucking sound" or the like wobbly sound?

the wobbly sound is an lpf lfo acting on a saw? wave i'd guess
📝 Reply
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump