The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Uplifters
Old 24th January 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Uplifters

Hi peeps,

I’m wondering if you can help.

I’m working on a house track at the moment, just wondering what you guys use for the below instruments (in terms of an uplifter section).

I use FL studio.

Kick - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Snare - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Bass - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Arp - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Vocals - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.

I use FL studio if that helps in terms of answers.

Many thanks in advance J
Old 24th January 2013
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
You're massively overthinking this.

edit: also, FL Studio doesn't help, specifying what plugins you have does.
Old 24th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
dude just do a kick roll with a sawtooth that pitches up 2 octaves + delay
Old 24th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Not 100% sure I understand the question. What's an uplifter?
Are you really asking what notes and settings you should use to make a tune?
Old 24th January 2013
Deleted 8456dd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentArchitect ➡️
Hi peeps,

I’m wondering if you can help.

I’m working on a house track at the moment, just wondering what you guys use for the below instruments (in terms of an uplifter section).

I use FL studio.

Kick - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Snare - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Bass - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Arp - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.
Vocals - Pitch rise Octaves? = how many octaves. / Mod X Mod Y Fast LP = what percentage should it be raised to.

I use FL studio if that helps in terms of answers.

Many thanks in advance J
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…