Quantcast
What secondhand gear prices will suffer the most after NAMM 2013? - Page 5 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
What secondhand gear prices will suffer the most after NAMM 2013?
Old 29th January 2013
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Dsi prices going up?

Interesting takes on the dsi stuff. I don't think any of it will suffer tbh. I thought dsi stole namm with the p12. What will he do next? Will davemania make the dsi synths more valuable from hereonin?

Probably not, but ....

Why, when I grabbed a tetra for £560 from digital village not so long ago, just before Christmas.... it is now at £640?

Dave Smith Instruments Tetra Polyphonic Synthesizer Module | DV247

I don't think it was like that a week ago and is the highest price they have had it. Maybe it is the exchange rate £ vs dollar, or a misprint, or the shape of things to come? Dv are usually bang up to date with their prices and are as cheap as anyone else. Is £280 normal for a mopho or has that gone up as well? I seem to remember them sub 250 but maybe wrong.
Old 30th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Slim phatty's
Old 30th January 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Ive just done my semi regular comprehensive ebay look (everything in the synth and keyboard sections) and I have to say, there seems to be a lot more people selling now.
And not just the broken crap, overpriced mid-level stuff and such, the genuine sellers seem to have returned in bulk.
Just my impression, but I think its a trend, I see it on other channels, now is the time for people selling again.
📝 Reply