Quantcast
Korg Poly-800 - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Korg Poly-800
Old 19th January 2013
  #31
Here for the gear
 
🎧 5 years
Anyone ever try the Hawk 800 Mod: The HAWK-800 and AtomaHawk Upgrade Kits for the Korg Poly-800MK1,MK2 and EX-800

He makes some pretty interesting sounds in this video:

Korg Poly 800 and EX 800 with HAWK-800 mod kit - YouTube
Old 19th January 2013 | Show parent
  #32
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mood Organ ➑️
Anyone ever try the Hawk 800 Mod: The HAWK-800 and AtomaHawk Upgrade Kits for the Korg Poly-800MK1,MK2 and EX-800

He makes some pretty interesting sounds in this video:

Korg Poly 800 and EX 800 with HAWK-800 mod kit - YouTube
This is more or less the same mods I have done to mine except I don't have MIDI control over them. It is somewhat interesting for more extreme effects but not life changing. I certainly would not pay his asking price for it...very easy mods just buy a few pots and drill a few holes.
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #33
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
[QUOTE=Ksp;8652205]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabianzo ➑️
I know there are many, but rather than hijack someone elses thread I thought I'd start a new one to ask my questions.
In reading several recent threads it seems that most agree the Poly 800 is pretty much a waste of money and studio real estate. Is there nothing at all unique/useful that this synth has to offer?


personally i think the poly 800 is quite a novel little synth , its good for detroit techno , early flavours of idm etc and just as a synth to wig out on occasionally , whether its a waste of space depends on how you value your space but thats always different to others.The poly800 isnt that unique i will admit but i quite like messing with one myself and it does have a unique sound to my ears , a bit plastic , cheap , commodore soundtrack like but for me it has some appeal a bit like cheap food does from time to time , it is a bit backward but i like it for that reason.
After hearing some of the demos that is kind of what I was thinking it might be good for.. accenting/layering with the more meaty synth parts, stabs, quirky bits etc.
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #34
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslight ➑️
I'd say $150 tops, for the Poly 800. If you can afford better don't waste your time. I have one...did the mods to it (Moog Slayer and FM mod) and it is still not that great. I paid $200 for it with a hard case, just because I wanted something relatively small, didn't have much synths at the time, and wanted to try the mods. Also not very inspiring to program, and I don't think you can even run it off an external editor, I think you have to program at the keyboard itself...not 100% sure off the top of my head but if I remember correctly..

Given the opportunity the JX8P and the SCI would be highly preferable especially if in the same price range.
I was thinking of basing my offer on the two ($600-ish), yet including the Poly in the deal (essentially getting the Poly for nothing). If the guy is hard up for cash maybe he'll accept.. but after checking around on the Prophet pricing, it has me wondering why he would sell it so damn cheap. There's no way for me to try them prior to buying so before anything I need to get some video proof that all is well in 80's land.

Otherwise, any recomendations on something comparable in sound and price? -full keys or rack are OK). I have a few weeks before the project starts, so 2 weeks left for shopping and a week of programming...
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #35
Gear Addict
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabianzo ➑️
I was thinking of basing my offer on the two ($600-ish), yet including the Poly in the deal (essentially getting the Poly for nothing). If the guy is hard up for cash maybe he'll accept.. but after checking around on the Prophet pricing, it has me wondering why he would sell it so damn cheap. There's no way for me to try them prior to buying so before anything I need to get some video proof that all is well in 80's land.

Otherwise, any recomendations on something comparable in sound and price? -full keys or rack are OK). I have a few weeks before the project starts, so 2 weeks left for shopping and a week of programming...
This type of deal always involves risk so try to do whatever you can to protect yourself from getting cheated.
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #36
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabianzo ➑️
I was thinking of basing my offer on the two ($600-ish), yet including the Poly in the deal (essentially getting the Poly for nothing). If the guy is hard up for cash maybe he'll accept.. but after checking around on the Prophet pricing, it has me wondering why he would sell it so damn cheap. There's no way for me to try them prior to buying so before anything I need to get some video proof that all is well in 80's land.

Otherwise, any recomendations on something comparable in sound and price? -full keys or rack are OK). I have a few weeks before the project starts, so 2 weeks left for shopping and a week of programming...
Whatever you can find in your area on your budget, really. An Akai AX60 uses the same filters as the P600, though in a different (more aggressive) implementation, it is a very capable unit. Junos of course. JX8P wouldn't be bad though tedious to program without the programmer (there is a free software editor though).

You may or may not turn your nose up at this...but the M-Audio Venom is very cheap because its discontinued, can be had on Amazon.com for less than $200. Despite all the vintage polys I have, I still find this actually to be a pretty cool keyboard (for the price)...I bought one for $167 a couple weeks ago on sale. Downside is to access all functions you have to program on the computer, but you can certainly program a lot of it from the front panel (though it is not knob per function obviously). It is very light and if nothing else a MIDI controller with a free sound engine. The sounds can be warm or gritty, and it uses sampled oscillators from various synth engines (selectable in software) so you get some of that vintage tone. Part of the convenience factor on it is that you can sync the arp right up to your tempo and record audio/MIDI simultaneously via USB if you want.

Might not be what you are looking for exactly, but it is so cheap, it might be worthwhile to get as a second keyboard?
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #37
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by archfrenemy ➑️
Consider getting a Kiwi Patch Editor with the JX-8P, as it makes programming much faster smoother and more fun than DIY or software editors.
Looks like a nice unit, but at $550 for just one synth, I dunno. Maybe after I get the actual synth and see how she flies
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #38
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kslight ➑️
Whatever you can find in your area on your budget, really. An Akai AX60 uses the same filters as the P600, though in a different (more aggressive) implementation, it is a very capable unit. Junos of course. JX8P wouldn't be bad though tedious to program without the programmer (there is a free software editor though).

You may or may not turn your nose up at this...but the M-Audio Venom is very cheap because its discontinued, can be had on Amazon.com for less than $200. Despite all the vintage polys I have, I still find this actually to be a pretty cool keyboard (for the price)...I bought one for $167 a couple weeks ago on sale. Downside is to access all functions you have to program on the computer, but you can certainly program a lot of it from the front panel (though it is not knob per function obviously). It is very light and if nothing else a MIDI controller with a free sound engine. The sounds can be warm or gritty, and it uses sampled oscillators from various synth engines (selectable in software) so you get some of that vintage tone. Part of the convenience factor on it is that you can sync the arp right up to your tempo and record audio/MIDI simultaneously via USB if you want.

Might not be what you are looking for exactly, but it is so cheap, it might be worthwhile to get as a second keyboard?
Some interesting suggestions. Just had a listen see on Vintagesynth, those AX's sound quite nice really!
Old 20th January 2013
  #39
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Oh and budget wise, I guess going into this I was thinking under a grand for a synth(s) since its a one off project. Also picking up some cheap old hardware processing for this. The Poly was the first thing I found. Anyway, unless I'm completely blown away, I'll most likely sell it all afterwards. So yeah, just looking a fair deal on some useful 80's analog.
Old 20th January 2013 | Show parent
  #40
Here for the gear
 
JillSaphic's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by depulse ➑️
I thibk the Poly800 is under rated. Yes, it will not compete with many high end analogs, but it complements them well. Not everything needs to be uberphat. The analog bells are good on the P800, the sweep sounds are excellent, even decent basses can be done. Analog noice shots, etc are ok. It's not the synth to compose a full song with, but Even though I have a room full of synths I still find space for some Poly800 sounds from time to time.
I've heard lots of these, and they are great little plastic synths.
In single mode they do 8 notes of poly. I've even heard one guy
use one for that Pink Floyd sequencer song onstage thats all synth?
Every keyboardiost knows it,
um... hold on... "On The Run" from Dark Side.
The Poly-800 does that sequencer line perfectly,
and it would do some of those old WHO sequencer lines,
and other things like that. and you can load the sequences
one after another if you need to.
You can do all the one key, "Chord Memory" Tecno dance sounds without having to use a harmonizer, and thats pretty neat.
and other than not having Pulse Width Modulation,or Ring MOd,
It IS a full on synthesizer. There's a lot in that plastic case.
It doesn't sound like an organ at all if you set it up right,
you can get the Oberheim sound really close,
and some FM DX7 type sounds out of the little bugger.
The guy playing those demos on that SM page has NO CLUE what to do
with 80 percent of those Poly-800 sounds,
or that demo page would sound awesome! Not that I dont very much appreciate all his efforts at synthmania, because I do!

Like DePulse said, the bells, "bells with the stringswell" that comes in after,
all the sounds that morph, the six stage envelopes, the filter sounds really good, the organs are better than most rolands of this level, the noixe generator, and I was really impressed by the bowed cello, and the bowed strings.
The Oberheim sounds they have programmed into it are great!
except there is only the one EG, so it plays like a minimoog
if you play more notes before the envelope is finished.
If you get one get the Poly-800 ver.1, the green one,
not the II, the black one. The "2" sounds alot different because there's no onboard chorus.
Actually, I just remembered I sampled that bowed cello to use onstage.
The 800 would be a bit fragile onstage I think.
Nothing wrong at all with a inexpensive KORG Poly-800.
PLUS, some musicians I know take it with them to the beach lets say,
as it runs on batteries as well, and they listen to it through headpnones!
That is really fun!
Old 20th January 2013
  #41
Gear Addict
 
🎧 5 years
No top end, no bottom end, very audibly quantized envelopes, one tinny filter for all voices, plastic-sounding DCOs. The one unique thing about this synth is the organ-like square-wave-additive oscillators, but it's not good for much other than ersatz accordion sounds.

In short: all the drawbacks of early digital synths and basic low-cost polys with none of the benefits of analog. It's main selling point back in the day was that it was incredibly cheap. But it sounds it, too.
Old 21st January 2013
  #42
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Thanks for the various feedback on the Poly. I'm still waiting for videos showing the 3 synths...

In the meantime I've found a Roland Juno 1 thats asking $300., as well as ROLAND R-8M $90., M-BD1 $80. and an Alesis 3630 $120. - from my searching around these seem to be decent candidates for the type of sounds I'm after. I was also thinking about picking up an old Mackie board and maybe an Akai S1000 to really get authentic with some of the old school sounds. But again, I've never tried any of them so maybe some input from you guys can help me decide.Thoughts?
Old 21st January 2013
  #43
Gear Addict
 
🎧 5 years
To things. One the Poly 800 does have character. Two if you go roland look for a Juno 2 still used by pros even today. I would pay $300 for a good working order---nice cosmetically looking Juno 2.
Old 21st January 2013 | Show parent
  #44
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND RAZZ ➑️
To things. One the Poly 800 does have character. Two if you go roland look for a Juno 2 still used by pros even today. I would pay $300 for a good working order---nice cosmetically looking Juno 2.
Poly - yes, I agree. Even from the shotty samples I've heard online I can tell it has something to offer - not a whole lot, but I'm convinced it still can be useful, even if just for the cheap/plastic 80's type sounds. Its just a question of whether or not I can get it dirt cheap

There is a Juno 2 available, but its $150 more in price. I was under the impression that the Juno 1/2 share the same sound engine, but the vers.2 keybed has extra features... not sure if that is correct (I've been reading so many damn manuals etc. the past few day s).. anyway, still investigating.
Old 21st January 2013
  #45
Deleted be0c6fb
Guest
i'm not sure i quite get what you mean by "80's influenced Electronica/Digital Hardcore/French Disco House sound" but i think you're focusing a bit much on a synth that really shines for Techno (think Surgeon, Jay Denham...) and not really something that would fit the bill for French Disco House mixed with 80's feel. I think you'd be better off with an SP1200 or an Emax or something...
Old 21st January 2013 | Show parent
  #46
Deleted be0c6fb
Guest
Quote:
Originally Posted by SV1200 ➑️
FYI, prophet 600s go for about a grand all by itself on eBay, make sure it's in good working condition and snag it, definitely.
they are definitely not worth $1,000 IMO.
Old 21st January 2013 | Show parent
  #47
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted be0c6fb ➑️
i'm not sure i quite get what you mean by "80's influenced Electronica/Digital Hardcore/French Disco House sound" but i think you're focusing a bit much on a synth that really shines for Techno (think Surgeon, Jay Denham...) and not really something that would fit the bill for French Disco House mixed with 80's feel. I think you'd be better off with an SP1200 or an Emax or something...
Basically the project brief is, focus on or influences coming from those genres mentioned, each adding some flavor to create something new.

By 80's I mean sounds and melodies... drum tones (especially), big fat warm (with some unpredictable thin/cheesy quirky stuff too) analog/digital synths of the day for the basic foundations, leads etc. kinda post-Punk, New Wave, Electronica Pop(?). From there morphing the sound with more recent (late 90's/2000's) types of arrangement and processing (Indie/Digital Hardcore/French Disco/House type of stuff) to give it some balls and that appealing sampled scruffyness. If any of that makes any sense at all

Most of this from her descriptions and what's currently in my mind anyway. Honestly I'm not 100% sure how this is all going to come together or what it will come out like (thats the fun creative part isnt it!?)... The vocalist is in her late 20's but has worked with some of the major players of those times and now has a deal with UMG. Very unique voice with a lot of range. Through a friend of a friend I was introduced and subsequently called in to write/co-produce these songs. Its a big project and coming up very soon, so I'm just trying to give myself as many authentic tools as possible to work with (on a 'within reason, because I'M PAYING FOR IT budget, obviously), rather than doing it all with newer hardware and/or ITB. I'm throwing out names of gear that I have found and can get right away... of course there may be better options, I'm open to any and all suggestions!
Old 21st January 2013 | Show parent
  #48
Gear Addict
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabianzo ➑️
Poly - yes, I agree. Even from the shotty samples I've heard online I can tell it has something to offer - not a whole lot, but I'm convinced it still can be useful, even if just for the cheap/plastic 80's type sounds. Its just a question of whether or not I can get it dirt cheap

There is a Juno 2 available, but its $150 more in price. I was under the impression that the Juno 1/2 share the same sound engine, but the vers.2 keybed has extra features... not sure if that is correct (I've been reading so many damn manuals etc. the past few day s).. anyway, still investigating.
That is right, better keybed with touch sensitivity and after touch, plus 61 keys as opposed to 49. The Junos also have an editor which is very cool.
Old 21st January 2013
  #49
Lives for gear
 
xanderbeanz's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
I can't believe how primitive my video editing skills were last year, anyhow, it still manages to show off some of the 800's sound character, really like the bell-pad in particular.

Old 21st January 2013 | Show parent
  #50
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND RAZZ ➑️
That is right, better keybed with touch sensitivity and after touch, plus 61 keys as opposed to 49. The Junos also have an editor which is very cool.
Yeah that's what I thought I had read. I'm not bothered by the keybed itself as (where possible) I'll be using another that I'm used to for the actual playing + a lot of work cutting things up with hardware and/or ITB. Frankly, to me it's not worth the extra coin. The editor you mention, you mean onboard, an additional hardware unit or a softy? Comparably, ya think the Juno 1 is too similar, more suitable than the other 3 or off the mark? Man, I wish I could play these damn things before buying...
Old 21st January 2013 | Show parent
  #51
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderbeanz ➑️
I can't believe how primitive my video editing skills were last year, anyhow, it still manages to show off some of the 800's sound character, really like the bell-pad in particular.

Are all of the synth sounds from the Poly then?

That last section reminded me of some old Shrapnel esq. shredding... nice!
Old 21st January 2013
  #52
Lives for gear
 
xanderbeanz's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Yeah all synth sounds from poly, mainly slightly tweaked presets, I say slightly as half the buttons don't work on my 800 so doing major tweaks is a nightmare XD
Old 23rd January 2013
  #53
Lives for gear
 
archfrenemy's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
When you added drum sounds to the list it complicated things a bit... I am yet to hear of a melodically useful analog synth that can make the fat analog drum sounds that you are looking for.

I think it is best for you to prioritize the type of sounds you are looking for, and where analog hardware would be most likely to make the largest impact. (Ie. Drums, Bass, Aggressive Melody, Smooth Melody, Sound Effects, Chords, Strings / Pads, Background Noise)

Drum Possibilities:
A used analog drum module (like a Vermona DRM MKii)

Or

A few MFB modules like Kick / Snare.


Smooth Melodies / Strings / Pads / Chords / Noises
Roland JX-8p (you can use an iPad app for quick patch building, if you have one) Great complex and lush sounds that fit easily into a mix. Perfect for evolving pads, chords, strings that don't crowd the mix, but don't expect hard hitting and punchy.

Aggressive or Smooth Melody / Strings / Pads / Chords
SCI Prophet 600 (ready to tweak and fat sound) More of a giant aggressive sound that will give it a more commanding role in the mix. Don't expect to be able to layer multiple tracks of this synth on a dense mix with ease.

Also, I didn't realize that you don't want to keep it! Why not record your midi performances and throw another studio / musician a few bucks to run the tracks through their analog synth collection? Where are you based out of?
Old 23rd January 2013 | Show parent
  #54
Registered User
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Republic ➑️
No top end, no bottom end, very audibly quantized envelopes, one tinny filter for all voices, plastic-sounding DCOs. The one unique thing about this synth is the organ-like square-wave-additive oscillators, but it's not good for much other than ersatz accordion sounds.

In short: all the drawbacks of early digital synths and basic low-cost polys with none of the benefits of analog. It's main selling point back in the day was that it was incredibly cheap. But it sounds it, too.
+1

Leading candidate for worst synth ever.
Old 23rd January 2013 | Show parent
  #55
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by archfrenemy ➑️
When you added drum sounds to the list it complicated things a bit... I am yet to hear of a melodically useful analog synth that can make the fat analog drum sounds that you are looking for.

I think it is best for you to prioritize the type of sounds you are looking for, and where analog hardware would be most likely to make the largest impact. (Ie. Drums, Bass, Aggressive Melody, Smooth Melody, Sound Effects, Chords, Strings / Pads, Background Noise)

Drum Possibilities:
A used analog drum module (like a Vermona DRM MKii)

Or

A few MFB modules like Kick / Snare.


Smooth Melodies / Strings / Pads / Chords / Noises
Roland JX-8p (you can use an iPad app for quick patch building, if you have one) Great complex and lush sounds that fit easily into a mix. Perfect for evolving pads, chords, strings that don't crowd the mix, but don't expect hard hitting and punchy.

Aggressive or Smooth Melody / Strings / Pads / Chords
SCI Prophet 600 (ready to tweak and fat sound) More of a giant aggressive sound that will give it a more commanding role in the mix. Don't expect to be able to layer multiple tracks of this synth on a dense mix with ease.

Also, I didn't realize that you don't want to keep it! Why not record your midi performances and throw another studio / musician a few bucks to run the tracks through their analog synth collection? Where are you based out of?
Yeah, the down time (as if) has had me digging around everywhere for this gear. I've been listing the stuff I can get right away, searched a bit on and thought might be suitable. By suitable I mean anything that can offer some substance (analog, coloring, signature sounds etc.) that modern tools typically don't. Imperfections I guess? The problem as I see it is that my current setup is totally newer hardware synths, DAW, plugs etc. -while certainly capable, for this particular project it requires a more authentic old school feel and thats how I want to approach it. I dont mind spending the cash on some units without trying first if I have to, if they're the proper business - the ones that most agree on being units of genre/game changing for their times - these are the ones I'm after. I don't care if they're (for whatever reason) considered **** now, I actually want THE ****. Just looking for suggestions, advice and opinions from people who have or have used the stuff I listed to give me a better, inside idea of what to look for/expect. I'm about ready to just go ahead and buy almost everything I listed (Juno 1, JX3P, R-8M, M-BD1, S1000, 3630, 1202...) and a couple of mystery boxes that no one here on GS can identify. Might as well take the punt... what the hell right!?
Old 23rd January 2013
  #56
Lives for gear
 
Aiyn Zahav's Avatar
 
11 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
It has a nice character, it's just a little limited that's all. If you program well you can have a good time with it. I remember it being a tad noisy though.
Old 23rd January 2013
  #57
Lives for gear
 
archfrenemy's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabianzo ➑️
Yeah, the down time (as if) has had me digging around everywhere for this gear. I've been listing the stuff I can get right away, searched a bit on and thought might be suitable. By suitable I mean anything that can offer some substance (analog, coloring, signature sounds etc.) that modern tools typically don't. Imperfections I guess? The problem as I see it is that my current setup is totally newer hardware synths, DAW, plugs etc. -while certainly capable, for this particular project it requires a more authentic old school feel and thats how I want to approach it. I dont mind spending the cash on some units without trying first if I have to, if they're the proper business - the ones that most agree on being units of genre/game changing for their times - these are the ones I'm after. I don't care if they're (for whatever reason) considered **** now, I actually want THE ****. Just looking for suggestions, advice and opinions from people who have or have used the stuff I listed to give me a better, inside idea of what to look for/expect. I'm about ready to just go ahead and buy almost everything I listed (Juno 1, JX3P, R-8M, M-BD1, S1000, 3630, 1202...) and a couple of mystery boxes that no one here on GS can identify. Might as well take the punt... what the hell right!?
Go for it! I personally hated synths until I got my hands on some warm, gritty, sizzling, fat, hot analog action. Then I realized that I just hated when people tried to make a synth do a cheesy impersonation of another instrument...

You are already a synth guy, so odds are that you won't be disappointed by having any of those as analog options. Just make sure you can cover smooth and pretty as well as gritty and ugly.
Old 23rd January 2013 | Show parent
  #58
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by archfrenemy ➑️
Just make sure you can cover smooth and pretty as well as gritty and ugly.
Oh I'm sure the Virus will end up on every song at some point or another
Old 23rd January 2013
  #59
ozy
Lives for gear
 
ozy's Avatar
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabianzo ➑️
a vocalist that requires a sort of "80's influenced Electronica/Digital Hardcore/French Disco House sound"
I dated a girl like that once.

For 15 minutes.

While she was scrolling a salad list (14 minutes) I suddendly remembered I had some prime-quality porn vhs at home
Old 23rd January 2013 | Show parent
  #60
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozy ➑️
I dated a girl like that once.

For 15 minutes.

While she was scrolling a salad list (14 minutes) I suddendly remembered I had some prime-quality porn vhs at home
well this one only likes fried food, its on her rider. I cant wait to watch her eat, inch by inch getting fatter.
πŸ“ Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 79 views: 15512
Avatar for saw wave analog
saw wave analog 30th April 2021
replies: 106 views: 7153
Avatar for JDN
JDN 16th January 2021
replies: 84 views: 25386
Avatar for Bullseye
Bullseye 28th March 2013
replies: 6124 views: 535642
Avatar for Paul_xyz
Paul_xyz 12 hours ago
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump