Quantcast
Is there an iOS sequencing app like this? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Is there an iOS sequencing app like this?
Old 25th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Is there an iOS sequencing app like this?

Any of you know of an app that allows you to paste in loops and then switch between / layer them live and on the fly?

A perfect example of what I'm looking for is like an "expanded" version of the pads in glitch breaks. You can load four loops into it and then freely bounce between them but for all the cool stuff it does having only four spots is too limiting for deeper composition.

Is there an app out there that can do this but with maybe 8 - 16 pads / loops?

Currently I'm doing all my composition on an mpc, sampling various loops and parts made in apps and though this works fine if I'd love to be able to cut out the middle man.
Old 25th September 2012
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 10 years
LoopyHd for audio loops , designed for realtime audiolooping but you can also import audio , 12 loops.

Or

Beatmaker2 , linear midi sequencer, but with advanced sampling options including MPC style pads you can drop loops on and trigger .
Old 25th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhertz โžก๏ธ
LoopyHd for audio loops , designed for realtime audiolooping but you can also import audio , 12 loops.

Or

Beatmaker2 , linear midi sequencer, but with advanced sampling options including MPC style pads you can drop loops on and trigger .
Awesome, those were the two I was looking at but it didn't seem explicit that they could do it. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 26th September 2012
Lives for gear

๐ŸŽง 10 years
And those two apps will also support audiobus. Which is win.
Old 26th September 2012
Gear Head

๐ŸŽง 5 years
if I understand you correctly, Looptastic will do that. really fun and playable.
๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…