Quantcast
Tr-909 two questions - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Tr-909 two questions
Old 24th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Tr-909 two questions

First - where is the best place to get parts, I just need some buttons or caps for the sequencer.

Second - Why is it that one must stop the sequencer to move from pattern mode to step/sequencer mode and vice versa. I cannot edit a pattern and while playing move to a different pattern, does the 4.0 eprom solve this? Can anything?
Old 24th September 2012
Deleted User
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustin187 ➡️
First - where is the best place to get parts, I just need some buttons or caps for the sequencer.
Technology Transplant: roland tr-909 analog analogue drum machine repro parts for repair fix mods modif Need a Fix? - Technology Transplant

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustin187 ➡️
Second - Why is it that one must stop the sequencer to move from pattern mode to step/sequencer mode and vice versa. I cannot edit a pattern and while playing move to a different pattern, does the 4.0 eprom solve this? Can anything?
That's the way Roland made it unfortunately, even with the V4.0 eprom it will stay the same. The V4.0 eprom only corrects a flaw in midi sync. The only Roland drum machine where you can switch between play and pattern write is the TR-606.
📝 Reply