Quantcast
macstrument... - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
macstrument...
Old 24th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
macstrument...

so i just collected everything i need to for my one man band. i use reason as my instrument and my macbook pro as my os, i have 6 small midi controllers(m-audio 25 keyrig, korg padkontroller, korg nano controller 2 and now 1, akai 18 as a foot pedal, and dj2go to scratch and such on a virtualdj while reason is running) and an audio interface to run my guitar, bass and mic through. now i realize its a **** ton of gear thats all running through my mac but i've set it up before and was able to get create my set in reason and everything. i guess my question is should i down size for the sake of the mac? i really like having a bunch of gear to basically make it feel like reason is right in front of me (if you use reason you understand you just want to touch it). that being said im real nervous about playing out and in the middle of a song the midi overflow sign pops up and makes me look like one big tool. anyone know how i could provent that? or should i just no do that live? what do you think slutz?
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…